Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.8

[DE]Megan

Changes: 

• Updated the Atomicycle’s ragdoll hit effect sound in the Warframe: 1999 Demo. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed the Mantle, E Prime, Gaia, Mariana, and Lith Earth nodes not appearing in the Void Fissure mission rotation.
  • Fixed being unable to cast abilities on Keyboard/Mouse if the “Use Abilities on Selection” option is enabled in the Controller settings. 
    • This also fixes this setting being disabled by default. It is now enabled by default as intended.
    • Known issue: Manually disabling this setting will cause the same issue to occur. 
  • Fixed Prime Laser Rifle having a wide spread on its first volley after moving.
    • This was due to a bug with its AI, which lent to the wildly inaccurate aiming when targeting enemies.
  • Fixed Kubrow fur disappearing if they didn’t have armor equipped. 
  • Fixed Nidus’ Mutation Stack gauge showing that a stack has been gained at the halfway mark (UI-only issue, stacks were still being gained correctly). 
  • Fixed Keratinos missing a HUD buff icon when its Unique Trait is triggered. 
  • Fixed the Elusive Posture mod preventing Beast Companions with the Scavenge mod from unlocking lockers when enemies are nearby. 
  • Fixed Arthur awkwardly pausing during the fade to black at the end of the Warframe: 1999 Demo. 
  • Fixed several Warframe & Operator/Drifter Skins having noticeable gaps in certain cloth areas (notably Valkyr’s Carnivex jacket, Hydroid’s Rakkam Helmet tail, Frost Harka’s skirt, Revenant Mephisto’s skirt, and so on). 
  • Fixed a soft lock that could occur if the “Skip Cinematic?” popup appeared during a loading screen.  
  • Fixed typo in Skana’s Incarnon Evolution I description. 
  • Fixed PH tag in the “Offerings Given” mission stat for Saya’s Visions. 
  • Fixed script error caused by Stalker Specter dying while casting Pull. 
  • Fixed script error caused by casting Wormhole when mounting K-Drive. 
  • Fixed script error caused by projectiles traveling through Nova’s Wormhole. 
  • Fixed script error caused by Caliban’s Conculysts using Fusion Strike. 
  • Fixed script error when quitting the game/logging out while the Star Char UI is on screen.
  • Fixed a crash in the Warframe: 1999 Demo. 

For list of known issues for Koumei & the Five Fates that require future code changes and cannot be addressed in a Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1414761-known-issues-koumei-the-five-fates/

• Like 17

Please address Nova's loss of "neutral" enemy speed priming via an ability wheel like Wisp/Xaku/etc. or other solution as well as many other issues presented post-rework. Nova is not the same in quite a few aspects, and it diminishes the feel of the Warframe that's been present for 10 years with a substantial amount of players dedicated to her kit:

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 18

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Mantle, E Prime, Gaia, Mariana, and Lith Earth nodes not appearing in the Void Fissure mission rotation.

Praise lord [DE]Taylor for giving us back our beloved lith fissures.

Also some bug related to titania, a direction can lock and make you go left/right without pressing any direction. Only fix known right now is to open the chat.

And Koumei need changes, she's total garbage right now and feel rushed as well. Don't make us wait several years like Grendel and the others.

Edited by Maxwell
  • Like 3

il y a 6 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed several Warframe & Operator/Drifter Skins having noticeable gaps in certain cloth areas (notably Valkyr’s Carnivex jacket, Hydroid’s Rakkam Helmet tail, Frost Harka’s skirt, Revenant Mephisto’s skirt, and so on). 

This is a very good news!

Now fix the rest of the skin:

AyfUT8A.png

• Like 1

Heavy slaming doesn't activate incarnon form on the Anku anymore but consumes combo.

Magistar, Hate, Praedos (Missing incarnon form reticle), Dual Ichor, Ceramic Dagger, Nami Solo, Innodem (Missing incarnon form reticle), (Prisma) Skana, Bo (Prime), Ack & Brunt, Sibear, (MK-1) Furax and the Ruvox all work though. I can't test the Okina since I don't have it.

Worked before todays hotfixes.

Edited by LittleLeoniePrime
  • Like 1

• Fixed several Warframe & Operator/Drifter Skins having noticeable gaps in certain cloth areas (notably Valkyr’s Carnivex jacket, Hydroid’s Rakkam Helmet tail, Frost Harka’s skirt, Revenant Mephisto’s skirt, and so on). 

That's awesome, and I hope you guys keep doing this! I've just checked and sadly, Nova's Aozakura Skin still has a big texture gap in a cloth-like area around her waist.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed several Warframe & Operator/Drifter Skins having noticeable gaps in certain cloth areas (notably Valkyr’s Carnivex jacket, Hydroid’s Rakkam Helmet tail, Frost Harka’s skirt, Revenant Mephisto’s skirt, and so on). 

I was totally NOT expecting this to be fixed today in a hotfix :p Thanks guys, will go double check if anything has been left out for any reason and report back when able :3

EDIT: Looks like there's various still affected and there's going to need further work done even on those fixed, as lighting, AO and shadows don't seem to behave as it should.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 2

There is an issue with the gear wheel were the section that lets you add a new item is disappeared hence if I remove an item I'm not able to add a new one resulting in also loosing 1 slot in the process. It has been like that for a few days and I haven't seen it reported in the bugs that needs a code update, can we expect to see it fixed in an hotfix soon?

29 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Also some bug related to titania, a direction can lock and make you go left/right without pressing any direction. Only fix known right now is to open the chat.

I first noticed this on Titania after Jade Shadows, but lately it's been happening with everyone, including the drifter. I've been opening the escape menu to fix it.

• Like 1