Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

No invites currently working after 14.0.7

Keep up the good work DE

This. Most recent hotfix as of time of posting broke invites. You can only invite from clan or friends list and even then sometimes it fails.

Also I dont see the "joined a squad and are now frozen in place." This bug keeps happening to me. I join a squad or have someone join my squad. I cant move, I cant get to the esc menu through the button or mouse click, I cant even activate one of the modules on my ship(Navigation, Market, Foundry) even if there's a button prompt telling me to.

The only thing I can do is use the chat system.

It is an annoying bug and crippling my gameplay.

some Kubrow Bugs:

Kubrow / Map Bug:

Kubrow does not show up on the minimap.

(jmaybe a little blue point for the moment?....currently we need to mark the kubrow as an enemy so we can see it on the minimap....)

oh...that reminds me:

Kubrow /Sentinel mark Bug:

- Everyone is able to mark ( normal key "G") Kubrows/ Sentinels as an enemy . Even inside the Liset D:

96xcxE5.jpg

hbfp34m.jpg

Just got my kubrow to mature and finished to mission to get his collar. After taking my kubrow for a few missions, each time i return to the ship the lotus talks about how the bond between us is forged then ordis jokes about caring for it.

Also noticed while doing those said missions ( T1 Capture Solo ) upon catching the last VIP after lotus finishes her speech a textless speech thing appears showing excaliber similar to dark sectors. This happened each time I finished the mission (4 times).

6PmKg5V.jpg?1

I didn't see it mentioned in hotfix 14.0.7, so when I complete an alert if other alert were active the ywill disappear, and I have to re-log to see them again.

where to start.... DUE to being one of the frist 501 kubrow ower, my quest on it is buged, Lotus acts like i just came back from finshin the quest... and my ship AI acts like my pet died/ not taking care of him, THIS is all happening due to the game eating my kubrow... both of them play EVERY time i go to my ship... NEXT... when i rank up any thing, thats not my pet OR melee weapon, my game locks up and rmeoves me from the part..this happens at the wrost times...i can play with all max stuff and dont crash...this is really lame and makes the game kinda unplayable....NEXT ... my new kubrow i got from DE from the game ate my kubrow has fell into a bug where he CAN NOT gain any loyalty... so ya.. can pet, him 100 times, do w.e and that 3 per day thing dos not move, dosnt not go down or any thing... i put mine to sleep so i dont lose ANOTHER kubrow... 

^ all the bugs i had hit since u14, bug that RUIN any enjoyment of this game... none of this is small stuff... PLZ FIX THIS so me and others can enjoy the game, i am NOT the only one with the issues, may be the only person with all of them at 1 time...but PLZ DE HELP!!

PS YES i have tickets in... none been answered at all...

Noticed a bug while playing with a friend, that sometimes our sentinal/Kubrow would register as level 0 or 1 at the end of a mission, but when examined in armorery, their level was what it should be.  This has occured perhaps four or five times, with no sense of regularity. 

Also, Sentinals seem to be dying a lot more, perhaps relative to the above bug. When joining a mission, perhaps the sentinal (And possibly Kubrow) spawn in as level 1 without any mods on them, giving them minisucle stats?

PLEASE READ

3 PROBLEMS TO REPORT

after the hotfix(14.0.7), when two dogs have scavenge, if one dog fails the other dog will stand frozen for the rest of the game

dogs get stuck in most doorways

in a clan, if you have 3+ warlords in the dojo at the same the 3rd will not be able to join. error message: SESSON UNAVAILABLE

I cannot melee arc traps anymore. My friends have also reported this happening to them. This makes arc traps even more of a devil spawn than they already are, as they were quick and easy to dispatch with a quick whack. Now I have to pull out my gun and waste ammo just to get rid of them. Please fix this DE.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up but when I'm in the Arsenel while modding a weapon if I go into the mods section and then exit the UI no longer shows the upgrade section properly.

pl288Lt.jpg

OH and another bug just encountered.

Tried to an alert. Game matchmaked.

And then... For no reason at all said Session unavailable.

Dumped me back in the ship but I was swtill in the squad.

In fact I could talk to them.

And then when I quit the game it acted like I was in the middle of a mission. Which I wasnt. Since it didnt let me.

Fix your game DE.

Installing/upgrading mods in kubrow -

Noticed that when I go to mods tab from looking at my kubrow's installed mods, "Installed" is empty.

The process for upgrading mods is more confusing as now one has only the option to click to use cores, then go to the cores tab and unselect/reselect items; ie, if you don't want to max a mod. One cannot simply select the mod they want to upgrade and then go through the process manually.

Sentential mod tab still reads "sentential", not pet/companion.

Exiting out of the mod tab after upgrading kubrow mod yielded a small backward mod window.

I went back to check the installed mods and the mods I just updated, that were installed, were no longer installed.

After I got the collar for my Kubrow and completed the quest line, I still get the message from the Lotus after ANY AND EVERY mission about the bond between Tenno Tenno and Kubrow being complete and Ordis' comments etc. This despite me having taken my Kubrow on several missions.

It's getting a bit annoying.

Please fix infested Volatile Runners. They damage sentinels from about 20 meters away. This is rather frustrating on infested defense missions when my sentinels die on wave 1 or 2 and I have taken 0 damage to my warframe.  It is clearly the explosion from the Volatile Runners that is damaging my sentinel from way out of range.

Also, Feral Kubrow seem to target sentinels first and, even on normal difficulty, they one shot my 100 shielding 440 HP carrier.  Not sure if this is a bug.

I'm not sure the infested ODD crash is limited just to ODD missions. Two missions back to back on Romula (Dark Sector Defense) resulted in similar occurrences. In both cases the host had a game crash between waves 5 and 10 (first time at wave 9, the second time at wave 6) forcing a host migration for the other players involved. Not only did the host lose literally everything gained from the mission (affinity, credits, resources, even the stuff stalker dropped when he hit us the first attempt), but it also denied all gains made prior to the migration for the remaining players. I'm only done this twice, but each time was with a different host, on the same map and with the same results.

On a tangentially related note, am I the only person who is having difficulties with keeping parties together since the update? People are routinely booted from the squad on mission completion, and sometimes on starting a new mission as well. They can be reinvited easily enough, but its still a nuisance to have to do so regularly. Additionally, when the players are booted on mission start it kicks them from the mission, but not from the squad. This means to be reinvited they must leave the squad first. Its somewhat akin to DeltaMercenary's bug a few posts up.

Also looks like the hit boxes when vortex is used by a client is the enemy positions prior to getting sucked into the vortex

I've encountered a few bugs

- Notification on the upper right of the screen indicates I have something finished in the foundry, despite me not having anything being crafted at the time

- Game keeps putting me in Trade Chat after every mission, causing slight freezing due to the amount of text in Trade

- UI freezes when I scroll down the color pallets, probably has something to do with checking if I have the pallets unlocked or not

- Howl of the Kubrow lines are being constantly repeated despite the fact that I have finished the quest (Got the Kubrow and the Collar)

Arcane helmets aren't tradable anymore for some reason. I tried buying a Arcane rhino vanguard helmet and about 5 different people told me it "Failed" to trade to them...I don't know if this applies to all arcane helmets. Or just Rhino Vanguard. Hope you guys can get this fixed soon DE, thanks!

EDIT: Omg, just realized they already know about this issue. *Sigh* I should start reading ALL of the bug reports next time. Sorry ._.

Forge UI: Even with the cursor in the edge of screen, the warframe is in the way so can't see the leftmost part of the forge (that includes image, price and ammount owned).

In other ship UIs, the warframe also gets in front of the UI, but you can see the hidden area by moving the cursor around. Only that spot in Forge is always hidden.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/F7pvnoY.jpg

========

Before we could select "online" matchmaking, then quickly click in the play now button so we start an online mission but with you alone being the host and people could join later. With this one, we can select online or solo, but the online doesn't let us start with an empty lobby (didn't like this because many hosts I find make the session VERY laggy. When I host it is always normal, so the force-host was a good thing that was taken).

Key-bindings/controls are still buggy.

Every time I go into a mission and I click to fire my weapon, my melee weapon equips. I go into the options/key-bindings and I see that the left mouse key (default for the fire command) is not there. It is marked as the melee equip key.

Pictures speak better then words: 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/blue36_91/Untitleddd_edited2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/blue36_91/Untitled_edited3.jpg

Also, since the last hot fix, my frame is now blue, kind of transparent.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/blue36_91/Untitled1_edited.jpg

One more thing:

When you die, the revive button is very hard to see.

Also, Lotus keeps telling me that the collar has been attached and the bond etc.. (over and over again, every time I login)

Also, been noticing this: (Pic will explain)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/blue36_91/rrrr_edited.jpg

My frame covers the words.

PS: my kubrow keeps freezing on different missions

and later on he magically appears next to me.

Thank you so much, hope this helps.

I'm currently experiencing constant crashes after wave 5 in Dark Sector Defense. I have a feeling the crash related to Ancient Infested wasn't actually fixed.