Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Vortex still gets stuck on Vauban's default energy color.
Vortex does not keep enemies ragdolled.

Vortex "ball" and animation will often seperate if bounce off an uneven surface or a surface that is not the ground.

I have done all the mission in the Prologue but i messed it up and now i cant acces my arsenal.

Melee: Silva & Aegis (and probably other melee weapons) are not able to attack any crawlers because the can't reach them

Melee: Sometimes a long animation plays where the player puts the melee weapon away - the animation cannot be interrupted and in that time other attacks cannot be performed (it's a pre 14 bug); the bug occures when I fight with any melee weapon

Melee: Melee weapons cannot harm Grineer arc traps

Edit: my post is so long x.x Sorry in advance...

Boss Problems:

I went to boss Jackal today (friend wanted to go there). Normally I can do damage to the Jackal with no problems, but this time we couldn't even damage it. Saw damage numbers coming up, but no damage was actually dealt. Shields remained as new, health bar never fell. Had to abort.

I was using Rhino Prime (rank 9 mastery) and he was using Loki (rank 4 mastery). Both our frames are maxed to 30, and my rhino has the reactor. I don't know if this has anything to do with the boss scaling that was mentioned, but I don't have the skill level to kill any of them if its scaled so far that my handguns do 49 damage lol (akvasto, level 27) (penta was doing up to about 1200, and no change to shields).

Had a similar issue with Sargus Ruk earlier- the friend complained about how low his bow damage was against the boss (and said it was very different to his solo run earlier), and my damage was even lower. He suggested that it was because I have the rhino prime catalysed, and the penta had been forma'd 5 times.

I haven't tried to solo these bosses - I lack the ability lol

Listed bug: Sentinel Deaths

-Sentinels: Death: Sentinels dying at higher rates prior to update. Reported with frequency against Feral Kubrows and infested.

I have to remain almost half a tileset away from the defense artifact, so that my sentinel isn't killed when the infested runners explode. If I blow more of them up at once with the penta, I can pretty much kiss my sentinel goodbye. The warframe is taking no damage from these blasts, but that poor little sentinel.. it just doesn't have the shields or the hp to be able to handle so much damage.

Whether I'm hosting Sechura (particularly, or Coda) or if the other person is hosting, the damage to sentinels is applied to both mine and the friend that comes with me. His sentinel has less health/shields and tends to pop first lol

It also seems to be more relative to ground level, than height. Though I noticed even being well above the ground the sentinel can still take damage, you can be closer to the artifact if you are higher up. This seems inconsistent and doesn't apply 100% of the time.

Listed bug: Kubrow freezes

- Sunika Kubrow freezes in front of lockers after using Scavenge(Rank 0) and won’t move for the rest of the game.(Also happens to Raska and Huras)

I went to mercury exterminations to try out my freshly made banshee, and figured to try the Kubrow and see how they work. The first run went ok, and all his mods were unfused. (He even opened a couple of lockers, to my surprise.)

Banshee didn't level (and neither did the kubrow lol) so I went to a higher level one on mercury and tried with a maxed out Scavenge (I used the orokin reactor between missions, on the kubrow). I maxed out a couple of his other mods too.

Half way through the mission, he just stopped. Not even in front of a locker - he just followed me through a door, and stopped. I thought maybe he would reset and catch up, but nope.

I wanted to add this, because it happened with maxed out Scavenge and not just Rank 0 as listed. It also happened not in front of a locker.

Nav Map:

I'm not sure is a bug or intended. I want to farm Pluto Sechura - but every time I go back into the navigation map, the default planet facing me is Jupiter. Since none of the planets are marked with names unless you mouse over them, I get to play spin the wheel with an already laggy map to try and find Pluto, and then spin the missions to find Sechura. Would be nice if it actually stayed on the planet I wanted it to (or if there was some kind of favourite missions planet? lol). When I was running the earth missions to unlock nodes with a friend, the map always returned to Jupiter, and since it spins off the edges of my screen, I cant see it without rotating it every time. (This is a nuisance if you have a pretty horrible mouse dragging delay inside the ship.)

I'm not sure if this is related to how I'm getting into missions these days or not.. if I want a decent load speed for a mission, me (or the team mate) have to leave the squad, load the mission, and invite the other. Then it loads normally within one minute. Idk why dropping the squad would force the map back to Jupiter, but, no harm in mentioning it.

Last thing- Mod Panel:

The mods are now so small, I can't read them. Even if I mouse over a mod, I can't read it. I have to drag it into the mod equip for whatever item I'm trying to mod up, and then I can sort of see it. I tried to screen this but the camera went on strike and wouldn't take a shot.. if I'm able to later, I'll get it.

I'm able to fuse them in the mod fusion panel fine (really really laggy but it works), so its just the mod equipping thing I'm having trouble to see.

I'm having fun with the update, bugs are expected - some more annoying than others (my poor sentinel lol) Thanks to the dev team for all their work ^^

What: Nyx Absorb causes sentinel death.

How: When the explosion is unleashed, infested volatile runners blow up as they die. If packed together, all the damage comes at once and destroys sentinel or almost does.

Why: Because Volatile runners now always blow up on death (unless melee), which is inconsistent and creates no purpose on killing them, since if they just walk to you and explode it will have the same effect.

Easy Fix: If the graphic effect is really necessary, keep the animation but make it so death explosions do not do damage. If it's intended, then I keep the point I made in the topic above.

got same problem, my sentinel is dying all the time when i use absorb

MISSIONS: nightmare mission in ultor, mars (exterminate) not rewarding nightmare mods.

DETAILS: i've already finished the mission twice. no NM mod given and shown at the mission summary dialog.

:( :( :(

UPDATE: i've done this mission 3 times now, still no NM mod reward. already relogged and restarted the game.

Sentinel Health:

One mission, my sentinel was shown as "Bleeeding Out", after that it was gone.

One mission, my sentinel was gone, had 0 health, but full shields.

The wyrm prime is consistently inaccurate. Regardless of the weapon, it doesn't fire directly at targets, but rather ~15 degrees up or to the side.

ExF0FJ9.jpg?1

Hello,

Since yesterday after having crafted an orokin derelict extermination key, i can't craft it anymore, i own the blue print but it doesn't appear in my foundry.

after i built orokin derelict key the key BP disappeared from my foundry and i can't buy a new orokin derelict key BP in the store.

After fusing a mod (hysteria) i pressed Esc to get back to arsenal.

After that the modding page stayed reversed...

Here is the link, since this Forum doesn't seem to like Steam screenshots...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290216123

Edit: Same thing happened after fusing a Swirling Tiger...

pressing esc again fixes it.

Edit2: To leave Arsenal I have to press esc several times...

Edit3: I had to use task manager to quit arframe since I got "please wait" bug/issue/problem/whatever-it-was...

Btw - will we be able to purchase/craft weapons from the tutorial? I mean we can buy Mk-1 Braton, Lato (and Aklato) Bp for Skana... But we are unable to buy Mk-1 Paris, Mk-1 Strun, Mk-1 Kunai, Mk-1 Furis, Mk-1 Bo and Mk-1 Furax... Will we be able any time soon?

after i completed the mission to get the collar for my kubrow, the quest did not complete, i can see the collar on my kubrow, but the quest still shows as active and i cannot equip the kubrow as a companion. (during the incubation of the kubrow i did the hidden messages quest, not sure if that had anything to do with it.)

Sentinel shows as attached in Arsenal then does not appear in game

oh and completion of Kubrow mission after obtaining the collar keeps repeating itself.

Here we go again. I will keep posting this until SOMEONE acknowledges it as a bug.

Massive display issue for peoples who have the ATI Radeon card series x1xxx   (x1000 to x1950) and it's appropriate Catalyst driver.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264065-i-cant-play-3d-bug/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266788-u14-unplayable-graphics-gone-haywire/

Regularly, when I bleed out in the new Dark Sector PvP modes, nothing happens. I don't die, I don't respond, I can't move, I just stay in the bleed out position and am stuck there. This happens regardless of how many reinforcements are left, stage in the match or loadout.

Game still freezes hafway through any kind of long missions like Survival, Mobile Defence and Defence it is mostly the orokin Derelict missions and alert missions that crash (for me at least, dont know about others though)

Joyning a squad on an alert mission cause the message "Please wait" to show up and then nothing happens. Can't do anything, must close Warframe.

Also: appearence of the stalker at the end of wave 5 of a defense mission on Sinai blocked the progression of the mission, forcing us to abort it

Pet Kubrow got stuck inside Kubrow Den during combat.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290224042

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290224104

Arsenal visual bug with Pyra Syandana, the energy streaks aren't displayed correctly when turning the warframe to look at its back.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290227841

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290227916

Can't make iImprint for kubrow got everything for it 1of 2 left on my kubrow and i click okay and i get nothing.Yes i relog and restarting game again lol (doing this a lot since update 14).

Wanted to says also what a crappy job you did on bite(mod) i farm that thing for few days now, i got the codex to make sure if drop from feral kubrow but it was not dropping that what your telling us in 14.0.7.Can i say that after wasting plat because of bug on kubrow that i rush parts of and could not get the collar because it was bug(solve be myself no thank to you and where i had to redo the entire quest).I had to wait extra day to get it,while my friends had there kubrow.What a horrible job you guys have done of late...

After fusing a mod (hysteria) i pressed Esc to get back to arsenal.

After that the modding page stayed reversed...

Here is the link, since this Forum doesn't seem to like Steam screenshots...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290216123

Edit: Same thing happened after fusing a Swirling Tiger...

pressing esc again fixes it.

Edit2: To leave Arsenal I have to press esc several times...

Me as well..

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/582406402581638457/403B585545E385213E665F9B8D96AEDC364A0061/

Went to Arsenal, Upgrade, fused a mod, backed out.. and suddenly it was reverse, but it was also suppose to show my warframe, weapons, sentinal.. not the mod screen... only way to exit was to press esc.

There is a display bug with the weapon upgrade display that causes the interface to go backwards when you go to the mod interface. Also, when you go to the arsenal from the ESC menu you can't rotate your warframe at first.