Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Encountered a strange bug.

Solar Rail, playing for defenders.

This is when I am inside the barrier.

QtsMF7D.jpg

This is outside

naxTHuT.jpg

After I died several times interface returned to normal state.

Clicking on the Mods button available in the Upgrade screen for warframes and weapons, and then exiting, results in the camera facing 180 degrees away from where it should be, and the Upgrade screen appears mirrored.

Upgrading equipped Kubrow mods automatically unequips them.

Joining a squad + start a mission countdown UI showed up, wile I was already inside a mission.

9DqErLT.jpg

When I entered this mission, I saw 1 or 2 players leave, and I assume they entered this mission in phobos, the game must had thought I was still in their squad.

After the countdown reached zero, it just stood there the entire mission blocking my view of the mini-map

After completing the Mirage systems, the message sent to your inbox is the message given after completing the mirage chassis

Clicking on the Mods button available in the Upgrade screen for warframes and weapons, and then exiting, results in the camera facing 180 degrees away from where it should be, and the Upgrade screen appears mirrored.

Upgrading equipped Kubrow mods automatically unequips them.

I believe this is the bug you are referring:

qJXAEtJ.jpg

Append to me too.

still not in main post, dunno if it's already on your radar:

- several people report repeating crashes in Dark Sector Defense missions

- Saryn's Miasma may or may not harm Kubrows, seems to be inconsistent

- Kubrow Mods are not considered "Installed" regarding the mod menu and fusion check (max free points if installed)

My friend game freezes when she try to change warframe. she need to restart the game and try again every time. After like 5 try she can change.. sometimes happened to me too, is very annoying..

DARK SECTOR/UI BUG:

If the player chooses a Dark Sector conflict on solo, they get a warning about needing to be in Online mode. If the player changes the matchmaking status to online in the star map, attempting to start the game again will still give the same warning.

Build:14.0.7.1

Repro:5/5

Steps:

1) Start Warframe.

2) Change the matchmaking type to solo.

3) Attempt to join a DS match.

4) Get the warning.

5) Without backing out of the map, change the matchmaking option to online (Public, etc).

6) Attempt to join the DS match; Observe that the same warning will be given and the match will not start.

Using the upgrade screen with a 1024x768 resolution makes mod descriptions almost impossible to read.

Reported DEFENDERS e.g. CARRIER:

DEFENDERS e.g. CARRIER is DEAD in 1-5 hits from melle attack from Kubrows and Infested when have maxed mods for HP and ARMOR + STEEL FIBER. PLEASE fix this stupid bug.

As the title says, here is a video to show it. Nyx's mind control on ancient healer is the only way of getting HP when we don't have Trinity/Oberon/Nekros/any healer in our squad during infested games or during Solo games. Please add this back to the game. Ash used to be my favorite, but the body contact during smoke screen ruined him for me. Please don't make me lost interest with Nyx now.

The grapple from ancient is VERY annoying. Sometimes it is almost guaranteed an ancient disruptor takes your energy after using grapple. Not to mention we need some distant when drones fart all over the place and also when venomous leaders spawn. I died twice in a single mission at Ceres' dark sector survival. Both times were because of grapple and i was only at around 10 minutes. Also due to the inability to get heal from infested healer. Solo play has become worse for me. I hope there are Nyx users out there who feel the same.

Hope to get feedback soon. Thanks for U14.

Using the upgrade screen with a 1024x768 resolution makes mod descriptions almost impossible to read.

And when have 16:9 1366x768

Game crashed when my Sahasa Kubrow used Ferocity on a Volatile Runner. Happened during a Sechura, Pluto (Dark Sector defense) run.

There were a lot of hotfixes but anyway at least I'm still going to look at the beautiful sign that warning me about host migration. Almost every mission in the game I'm going to check it out. 

I had turned on my stream channel for a bit to record this mess.

Here's link: http://www.twitch.tv/suppierk/b/550426472

As far as you can see, I've started 4 games and I was disconnected 4 times with the same announce about host migration.

I'm playing on a PC, region: Europe, without any ping limits, UPnP is turned on and ports are 3960 & 3962. From my side this ports are available and not busy, in-game network analyse shows that all systems are nominal, average internet connection speed is about 50 mb/s up- and download.

Another thread merged.

Thanks for contributing, everyone.

Keep those bug reports coming!

Codex bug (Surpised no one noticed it)

There is three entries for guardsmen : One for Normal, one for Eximus.  The third is probably a bug.

Strange sphere in objects category. Ithough it would be electric traps on Grineer ships, but it seems it's not, or just scan doesn't work with them

In sentinels, two entries for Burst laser instead of one.

Current MAJOR bug on Phobos's Dark Secotors

It is not possible to support the occupant on Phobos's Dark Sector nodes (Memphis and Zeugma). Even the occupant alliances are claiming that they are unable to start missions to defend their own node. When you click on the "Accept" button to start the mission, nothing happens. Matchmaking is not even starting. However, it is possible for anyone to support the challenger on Phobos's Dark Sector nodes.

Codex is bugging - when I scanning object for sabotage in Earth don't adding me numbers of scans for this object.

In some void survival missions the color indicating locked and unlocked doors get switched.
Locked doors show green and unlocked doors are red.

i have had a problem where i was on a darkzone mission and was killed whilst hacking a terminal and was then frozen with no health and half shields, i could not move and stayed like that until the match ended

If you have interfaced open while at extraction and when the timer runs out and you all extract the user Interface stays open like this and then mission fails. Watch this GIF to see details, 

_PopiU.gif

- I can't view installed mods on my kubrow. I have a Huras and this happens.

hZYt4O0.png

- When I back out of the menu using the exit buttons I get this when I am back in the upgrade screen for my kubrow

Xt9SMaL.png

My alliance has 100% funding for our newest room in our schema. Not a single resource more can be contributed.

It isn't building, and there's no way to make it start building.