Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Bug: Game crashed during the third of those "new" missions (Vor's Prize, the one with hostage). I found merchant and game crahed in about 15 seconds. Now i can't start this mission. Every time I click on "Earth" game crashes. Tried to reconnect - always the same. I can play all other missioms on all planets, except Earth. So I cant complete Vor's Prize, I dont even have my forge with completed warframe in it...

Possible solution: I don't know what is broken, but please let us just skip this new training, even after it was started!

Bug: Mirage can damage support pod when using hall of mirrors and ogris as weapons in ODD. And it seems ogris firestorm is nerfed,the blast radius seems more small than before,is this intentional or not?

Fixed Bugs:

-Fixed Server Side: -Orokin Derelict Assassinate: Keys: Foundry won't let you craft more ODA keys, says you already own.

From Dev: This should be fixed now if you relog; the problem it seems is that some accounts had ended up with negative keys in their inventory (ie: probably from earlier matchmaking bugs where it deducted the key from the wrong player). Building a key or two should get you going again -- if you're far in the hole support.warframe.com should be able to help you out. This applied to all Orokin Derelict keys, not just Assassinate, so if you had this issue with any of the OD keys it has been fixed.

Just a heads up on this particular reported issue! See comment from dev quoted above!

i got a problem sometime i cant sprint and i check my controlled but is fine and one other thing is tha i also see a red key in the side were the shield is what does tha mean 

(update to known) 1) Dex Furis clips float in air from time to time (possibly during reload) - not exclusive to any one frame.

(already reported) 2) After completing Kubrow Collar quest, post in-ship message occur every time I enter the ship. I receive Lotus' "bond has been cemented" message and Ordis' response whenver I first login into the game and whenever I complete a mission. "HOWL OF THE KUBROW" still appears at the navigation panel, but there are no quests for me to select.

(update to known) 3) I've played a few missions with a Mirage in the squad, causing extremely low FPS (not exclusive to the void - last time this happened was a Mobile Defense on a grineer tileset).

(already reported) 4) Giving my Kubrow any emblem will last through the next mission I play, but then returns to having no emblem.

(update to known) 5) My Huras Kubrow got stuck at a locker (Scavenge Rank 4) in Ceres Dark Sector Defense. Locker was open-able, but did not appear as such. Kubrow also still took damage.

(already reported) 6) After completing the Mirage quest for the second part, I did not receive the inbox message for the third, but rather the last inbox message. I was still able to find the final mission and complete it. Did not receive a duplicate inbox message afterwards.

(NEW! post-U14.0.7) 7) From Arsenal, with Kubrow equiped. If I go to the upgrade kubrow screen, click Mods, and then go back to the arsenal (kubrow upgrade screen), the UI is inverted, shifted to the top left hand corner of my screen and camera is focused on my warframe. Backing out once more focuses the camera on the wall behind my warframe. (Haven't tested this when going to the mod screen from other arsenal items as Kubrow is all I've been upgrading lately)

(NEW!) 8) Going to Codex, looking at Mods and sorting by Duplicates doesn't work. It appears to work at the top, but if you scroll down, you'll see varying quantities of mods all over the place. Generally appears to be sorted alphabetically after a certain point.

(possibly more info on known) 9) After completing all quests, I noticed that three nodes on Mercury appeared incomplete, and four weren't accessible. (Not sure if this was intentional?) I played one of the incomplete nodes, completed the mission, but when loading back to my ship, received a disconnected from host message. Upon returning to my ship, received the usual mission complete screen, however the node didn't appear as completed. This happened several times when trying to complete these missions until I hosted them myself.

No mention of this in the OP so here it is: I'm unable to disable the in-game music, even by turning down the MASTER volume. 

You enter to the arsenal, select a weapon, and then click on mods menu. 

After that you click on the exit button to return to weapon and all the menus are reversed.

The camera is in front of the WF and the floating menus are inverted.

Kinda weird XD

My concern is with the following fix in update 14.0.6:

Hall of Mirror clones will now fade out and will no longer block your vision when looking in certain directions.

Mirage's Hall of Mirrors now produces flickering at the edges of where the clones become see through. This is causeing aggrivated eye strain. While not initially a problem if playing a single mission; after a long mission or after hours of play I have noticed eye fatigue shortly followed by headaches. This is disheartening as I realy enjoyed the gameplay this frame provided, course there is the whole eye health issue the flickering is producing.

Please look into this as I wish to continue enjoying warframes newest creation.

Moar stuff!

When you are in conclave and select 'Leave squad' option, it causes game to freeze

You are unable to select options in ESC menu with a controller (as opposed to mouse and keyboard)

When connection to host is lost during an alert mission, you are unable to reattempt it 

There are colouring bugs dispersed throughout game (although very infrequent now)

Game crashing in Sechura (other DS defense too) while using rhino prime/ignis/sunika kubrow. Upon crashing, my controller won't stop vibrating.

моя проблема после последней обновы я не могу завершить миссию на получение куброу, у меня скрафтился песик и мне надо пойти на землю но как только я открываю карту планет и выбираю планету земля так сразу же игра сворачивается и предлагает написать об ошибке отчет

Kubrow Color Bug:

Someone from my friendslist was able to recolor his Kubrow. He switched from his Carrier to his Kubrow.... and.. well this happened:

olsf47ybcy3p.jpg

The colors of the Carrier got transported to the doggy. 

This color only stayed for some seconds... it does not stay for missions. but it was there.

However, I was not able to recreate this Bug , but i wanted to share it (Because he is not that active in the forum and this is a really interesting bug in my opinion)

everytime you right click and invite someone the ui freezes up completely only allowing u to type in chat and move your curser around only way to unfreeze is either to alt + f4 or if u have ppl in your squad, have then start the countdown for a map

Just finished modding my Kubrow, backed out of the mods menu, and saw this:

14228_2014-07-23_00002.jpg

Also, the game does not recognize Kubrow mods as installed when equipped. Nothing shows in the Installed menu, you get no notification if your fusion exceeds Kubrow mod point limit, etc.

I hear/see this every time I return to my ship:

60072_2014-07-22_00007.jpg

Kubrow cosmetic changes aren't saving with the loadoout. If you add a badge, you have to keep adding it after every mission or every time you equip the kubrow.

Just finished modding my Kubrow, backed out of the mods menu, and saw this:

14228_2014-07-23_00002.jpg

I've been able to reproduce this. It isn't Kubrow specific. If I go to the mod equip screen for any equipment, click the mods button, then hit esc, I get a backwards and misplaced UI.

- Scrolling/selecting colors for your weapons/Warframe results in a freeze. ALT F4 is your only option.

Alt+F4 isn't the only option!

Once the UI freezes you can still click the "main menu"-button located on the top left next to the squad information. (At least I can do so 100% of the time) This brings up the main menu in the background (foreground still being stuck) and there you can select something like the Navigation menu and this will make your UI unstuck again.

But that doesn't prevent the color palettes from getting stuck again if you re-enter that menu.

Dunno if this has been mentioned in the past months, but Ash STILL has ash coming out of only one of his arms.

The Kubrow Den Codex entry does not appear to be working correctly. In missions, the codex scanner says I've completed the codex entry for Kubrow Dens, yet there is not a spot in the Codex for them. They are not under 'Wild' in Enemies nor are they in 'Objects.' I believe the codex entry is there, but it has bugged and still shows as 0/however many it takes for me. http://imgur.com/tdxRLP3 I believe it is the first black spot in the second row here, if that helps.

Going to post this from my KubrowFeedback thread.

It seems that, while using Loki, Your Kubrow will have that usual yellow shimmer that your sentinels get when you cast invis.

While using Ash though, it just completely disappear, making it extremely difficult to keep an eye on.

PM5AZaN.jpg

q6znkkN.jpg

Also, while the Kubrow is invisible, if it attacks someone/something, all enemy AI starts acting as if they could see him in plain daylight. Which is kind of immersion breaking, and honestly doesn't make quite sense. I mean, being able to track down the professional stealthy assassinating Huras Kubrow? I think there's something wrong with that.

If possible, maybe give Kubrows/Companions a kind of smokey aura to them?

I can't imagine how much of a pain it would be trying to ress a Kubrow that you can't see, let alone keeping an eye on it so it's not doing something ridiculous.

Hydroid undertow bug, occasionally seems that he gets overfilled and seems to get jostled so that he can't effectively hold them and undertow gets canceled. seems to mainly affect infested faction

Hello Developers i got a bug if ilook to my mirage clones/ other ones there is a big hole in them can someone tell it it lays to my or it is a bug