Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Fixed Bugs:

-Fixed Server Side: -Orokin Derelict Assassinate: Keys: Foundry won't let you craft more ODA keys, says you already own.

From Dev: This should be fixed now if you relog; the problem it seems is that some accounts had ended up with negative keys in their inventory (ie: probably from earlier matchmaking bugs where it deducted the key from the wrong player). Building a key or two should get you going again -- if you're far in the hole support.warframe.com should be able to help you out. This applied to all Orokin Derelict keys, not just Assassinate, so if you had this issue with any of the OD keys it has been fixed.

thank you :D

Call of the kubrow quest completed but the game isnt recognizing that its done . I have the kubrow and leash but it still wont complete .

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/Jecs_Spoon/WF1_zps2e0adf39.jpg

When i try to log off i get a warning about loosing out on quest bonuses 

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/Jecs_Spoon/WF2_zpsd1ecccff.jpg

Tried everything including running the same levels again hoping it would complete . PLS fix

My T1 and T2 key don't disappear when I use them

Edit: Can we have a timer for the Kubrow maturation ?

Big bug i noticed and i believed i sent like... 9 crash reports because it ticks me off... I farm a dark sector defense on pluto (sechura) I go in with a vauban speced for vortex mainly. Main Weapon : Ignis. With a kubrow but i believe the kubrow has no effect in this. I throw down my vortex next to the pod and start spraying fire when the infested get sucked in it. Then i crash and the reason behind it is because of a volatile runner exploding. What i see is alot of orange particles clumped up in 1 and all body parts spawning. (No Torso) I can't handle this. I CANT PITCH A TENT AND FARM. (it seems to happen every 3/4 runs or so.

Pyra syandna - if you are in th e color picker for its energy color and rotate the frame the fire energy of the syandna doesn't rotate with it and just floats

I butches the hell out of the names I know

I can't get a screenshot because screenshots don't work in menus anymore

Codex issues:

- I've scanned multiple kubrow dens (manually), and the codex is still showing 4/20. I've scanned way more live dens than that lol bye bye scanners. (It's also allowing scans of destroyed dens.)

- Someone already mentioned that certain scannable items, aren't actually in the codex. (Wonder how many scanners I wasted getting arc traps? lol)

- It seems to be spazzing out with the scans and keeps refocussing the lens and making the little scanning noise- I'm not always sure if it took them correctly the first time and have to reapply the scanner to the object to make sure it worked. (The only thing I don't is for plants, where it says I collected a resource), I would expect this to happen on an object that moves, but not the static ones like plants on earth.

Wall boost:

I used to be able to tap the ctrl key, and get a little boost to get up the wall. Now I just slide off it, regardless of which keys I press. This is problematic, since some of those "white marked areas" on the walls, kinda need a little help now and then. The worst though is the ODD where I normally climb the wall and stay up there. I fell/slid off, activated the wave, and nearly got killed until I found somewhere to climb that was low enough. Fortunately I could catch up damage and recover the hp on the module, or else it would have failed before I really even started lol

Mercury Quests & Nightmare Missions:

A friend wanted to run a nightmare mode mission, but didn't have any available. I know I have fully completed planets and went to look for one. Couldn't find a single one and I checked all planets. In doing so, I realised that a bunch of new quests were available on mercury, and that this was likely the cause for blocking all the nightmare missions. Once I completed Mercury, (I was hosting, so they unlocked fine for me), all the nightmare missions appeared as expected.

- I picked a grineer exterminate on phobos I think, in nightmare.. we didn't get any nightmare mod, but I wasn't sure if this was guaranteed after every nightmare run.

"-Sentinels: Death: Sentinels dying at higher rates prior to update. Reported with frequency against Feral Kubrows and infested."

More info on this: The sentinel is taking damage from things it shouldn't, for instance if you are in a safe place in Def and no infested can attack you the sentinel still takes damage from certain things. Not related to the new ancients since it happens before they start spawning, probably runner explosions. Perhaps the sentinel simply takes damage from every runner explosion on the map regardless of range.

I have noticed a similar issue, where if I use Nyx's Absorb, it seems that bullets and effects go around it and kill the sentinel. Also, my sentinel keeps shooting out of Absorb. Most noticeable on my Helios. 

Just a heads up on this particular reported issue! See comment from dev quoted above!

If they only fixed the keys, then the matchmaking bug I mentioned earlier still exists. If the host does not start a key, but a party member does, the party member's key will not be eaten, but instead the host's key will, and will send him into the negatives if the host does not have any more of that key. This exists with void tower keys or any other type of key used to start a mission. Please confirm that this bug has been fixed. It is a potential exploit for infinite key hosting as well.

Life Restores are damaging team members instead of healing them. Sometimes it heals but then immediately takes the same amount of life away. 

Should kubrows lose hp/loyalty when in stasis?

Pre-stasis:

+100% health, 100% loyalty.

Post-stasis:

60% health, 60% loyalty.

In addition, loyalty will not go up. I tried petting immediately after stasis (while still in the 3 hour cooldown). Still cannot restore loyalty after cooldown. Tried a third time after taking on a misison, leveling up, and changing mods...still cannot increase loyalty.

Ok, so I've said it before and there are people who agree with me.

The Ancients are OP!

Unreasonable range on the grabber (Get over here!) thing. They grabbed me from ledges, from the air, one of them grabbed me from a vent!

NO WAY IS THAT POSSIBLE!

I was in a Hive mission and EVERY INFESTED MOVED AS FAST AS ME. I'm not saying that's impossible, but as hard as it may seem to believe I think a Tenno is more agile than an infested. Wherever I went, they were next to me in a nano-second. Now THAT is impossible.

I know you guys want us to work for what we want to earn but this is RIDICULOUS. They have level from 35-40 AND superhuman speed AND instant teleportation?

Frustration is one of a gamer's worst enemies.

Don't get people frustrated.

It wasn't like this before the update.

It was reasonably fun to kill Infested, but even in the most fierce of hordes there are breathers.

I'm not saying to make things easier, no, no, I'm just saying to keep it reasonable.

There are too many broken things in this update.

i was unable to use terminal after breaking the window during infestation outbreak on Mars

Two more things from my last post in the other thread since it was locked:

My specters will sometimes attack me and or I will hurt my own specter.

My own sentinel will not stop trying to attack me and it keeps freezing me.

Also some graphics such as water in survival apparently were supposed to flood rooms, the water goes over my head but when i super jump as an Excalibur, I see water come out of nowhere above us. 

- Sunika Kubrow freezes in front of lockers after using Scavenge(Rank 0) and won’t move for the rest of the game.(Also happens to Raska and Huras)

This also happens to Sahasa Kubrows, and it does not matter what level Scavenge is.

Ok, so I've said it before and there are people who agree with me.

The Ancients are OP!

Unreasonable range on the grabber (Get over here!) thing. They grabbed me from ledges, from the air, one of them grabbed me from a vent!

NO WAY IS THAT POSSIBLE!

I was in a Hive mission and EVERY INFESTED MOVED AS FAST AS ME. I'm not saying that's impossible, but as hard as it may seem to believe I think a Tenno is more agile than an infested. Wherever I went, they were next to me in a nano-second. Now THAT is impossible.

I know you guys want us to work for what we want to earn but this is RIDICULOUS. They have level from 35-40 AND superhuman speed AND instant teleportation?

Frustration is one of a gamer's worst enemies.

Don't get people frustrated.

It wasn't like this before the update.

It was reasonably fun to kill Infested, but even in the most fierce of hordes there are breathers.

I'm not saying to make things easier, no, no, I'm just saying to keep it reasonable.

There are too many broken things in this update.

They buffed the Ancients, which makes fighting Infested much harder than it already is. Infested are supposed to fight in hordes, making them average difficulty. And I believe it is a bug that Ancients have that grabber anyways.

So let us repeat this over and over again, which has been reported in the past, has been solved in the past, has been reported few weeks ago, and fixed few weeks ago, has been found again today, and lets report that today, shall we?

First of all, how do you guys keep programming back the same bugs from the past? ... Mysterious.

Are you using backups and implementing the updates on those? It is really questionable, since everytime you override some new content to the existing ones, it will always recreate some older bugs? That's really odd.

Either use SQL or anything else, but get rid of json.

Old+New bugs:

Lephantis: 4th - new - limb will stop attacking.

Final stage form will bug around and glitch around, like it would do the robot dance.

Old bugs:

Corpus Laser Gates ain't hurting shields.

Grineer Arc traps are not working on nightmare.

Infested sometimes disappear on Corpus Defense Maps - glitching through the surface aaaaand its gone.

Grineer enemies will glitch towards the surface and will stay beneath that level, till they time out.

Penta and Ogris won't explode on impact (surface/enemy) and as well won't cause any kind of damage.

Sliding animation (sprint > crouch > jump) into an edge/lower object/trees/etc. will cause the avatar being stuck there for at least 1 minute. Let the Frame-Hunt begin. Served on the buggy-plate.

Vauban's Vortex ... uniformly color? Intended to, or just another bug?

Chat keeps lagging and sometimes causing freezes, guess what this could be: the old bug, which was filling the cache. Chat takes ages to load.

Invisible + Sentinel bug still causes AI to freak out and ignore the bugged player. Known bug since U10, or at least where I figured it out.

New bugs:

Known mirage double-tripple projectile bug (penta with split chamber = 2 grenades, with mirrors 5~10 grenades (90% multi chance), but sometimes upon joining a session -> 3 up to 4 more projectiles will be fired and spread at once for the rest of the game session)

Kubrow dies unexplainable.

Kubrow will stuck somewhere, causing an imaginaire aim-object for enemies far away from its origin spot.

No "Revive your Kubrow"-Msg. Aaaaand its gone!

Kubrow only once available to revive? Only have had once the chance to revive it.

Random crash upon leaving a party.

Random crash upon loadingscreen where everybody was fully cached.

Being stuck at loadingscreen but were able to walk shoot and stuff, without seeing anything.

Being stuck after leaving party. No further actions were able to trigger, nor movement was working. Only solving (besides of restarting) entering dojo and leaving.

Game "crashes" if exiting the game. Odd but true.

Still apprechiated feature:

KICK OPTION. Thus afk farmers are seriously a pain in the arse.

And my honest opinion:

Firstly make the server and the game more stable, before nerfing and "balancing" the game. Thus "features" ain't gamebreaking.

Going to the mods interface through the tenno loadout (where you add/remove mods) and upon exiting would reverse the entire interface like a mirror was placed in front of it.

There is now a Problem with Trading Arcane Helmets, it says "Cannot offer" and after talking to Clan mates you can no longer trade them....it this a Bug or something that was done on purpose?

Can't enter Void or Derelict missions (clicking on spheres on starmap), game just crashes.

Also couldn't join DarkSector conflicts - after clicking "start" had a message "unable to create a session". Then screen blackened and my vision as well.

Finished nightmare-mode map on Earth (Mariana) and - THE HORROR - didn't get nightmare mod. O_o

Noticed, that windows overlapping the starmap do not prevent from clickin through them. Had some of the crashes, while trying to invite a friend and pressing on Void sphere through the button. =D

After accepting an invite, I can't see my squad and they can't see me either in the player ship. I can speak to them through squad chat but won't be carried into the mission. Experienced this when the mission was ODE and T1/2 Survival. Unsure if other missions are affected by this bug.

Flipped/Reversed Mods Loadout

Steps to reproduce:

Go to Warframe/Weapon/Sentinel Upgrade.

Once you arrive on the mod configuration, click Mods on bottom of the screen.

After you're presented with 4 options (My Collection,Sell,Fusion,Transmute) hit ESC to return to previous menu.

The following is displayed:

wctrQWF.jpg

Not sure if a bug, feedback, and/or both, but whenever Kubrows go into bleed out state there is NO indicator to show their position. This can get very confusing if your Kubrow's pattern matches anything around them, namely white in the void, where a lot of corpses are strewn about the battlefield. An indicator alã our fallen Tenno comrades is much needed for our Kubrow please.