Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

I just confirmed a bug in 12->13 rank up test. 2 days in a row i jump onto the 1st platform and no enemies are there ergo the only 2 ways to finish it is to either fall down 3 times or just abort.

Can't make Imprints.

Kubrows also have problems in gardens that are filled with water, since once they fall into the water they can't get back up onto the wooden bridges.

Finding a kubrow egg is near impossible I have lost count of how many matches I've done with my friend to get him a kubrow egg and nothing. There must be something wrong, cause it's easier to get argon, orokin reactors or catalysts please fix this. Also finding orokin cyphers is crazy difficult spent like 20 rounds in orokin derelict and nothing.

Two things to report:

One: the mod "Quick Thinking" still does not work (reported at 14 release, still not fixed). Instead of draining from the energy pool, you simply die. This happens regardless of whether or not any other mods (including Rage) are equipped, the state of one's energy pool (full, or at any other level beside empty), the mission being deployed on (survival, extermination, etc.) or which of frame it is loaded onto (Valkyr, Rhino, Loki, Trinity, etc.).

Two: after completing the Kubrow questline and acquiring the collar, Lotus constantly repeats "It is done. The collar.... blah blah blah," followed by your ship AI's quip about taking care of the Kubrow, every time the ship environment is loaded (i.e., when returning from the dojo, any other mission, logging out and back in again, etc.).

- MOD STATION does not love kubrow (mods)?

When you want to upgrade your mods on a weapon or warframe, you click on INSTALLED mods first to see all installed mods.

This does not work for kubrow mods.

please restore loyalty soon. :p

Pyra Syandana doesn't properly show when rotating any warframe with it:
If the warframe is showing it's back, instead of showing the Pyra Syandana on it's back (where it's supposed to be), it shows the warframe's back and the syandana goes behind it!

Also finding orokin cyphers is crazy difficult spent like 20 rounds in orokin derelict and nothing.

Uh...you DO realize that you get a cipher for completing a Vault Run yes? Or have those not been working for you? (If so, I must have gotten lucky...5 in a row...)

after both hotfix .05-.06 i cant use the duel ichors with valkyr. its happened 3 times already on sechura where i was in mid slash and it just crashed my game

The Player Ship cinematic scene for when they go into a planet or ship doesn't show after all players have fully loaded.

vortex color wont change for me but for team mates it changes .. 

here is a photo of my frame using golden energy color .. 

2cen0pj.png

MODs: "Fusion duplicates" to installed Accelerant (Ember) mod correctly prompts "Ember capacity exceeded - uninstall mod?".

"Confirm uninstall" leaves the UI unresponsive. Luckily QUIT from the thee-line menu icon (lop left on screen) still works.

Finding a kubrow egg is near impossible I have lost count of how many matches I've done with my friend to get him a kubrow egg and nothing. There must be something wrong, cause it's easier to get argon, orokin reactors or catalysts please fix this. Also finding orokin cyphers is crazy difficult spent like 20 rounds in orokin derelict and nothing.

Same here. In my case, I was invited (by another player) to the "Find Kubrow Egg" quest _before_ I had taken it. Now, _after_ having taken it, I can't get Kubrow Eggs. -> Support request opened.

What: Nyx Absorb causes sentinel death.

How: When the explosion is unleashed, infested volatile runners blow up as they die. If packed together, all the damage comes at once and destroys sentinel or almost does.

Why: Because Volatile runners now always blow up on death (unless melee), which is inconsistent and creates no purpose on killing them, since if they just walk to you and explode it will have the same effect.

Easy Fix: If the graphic effect is really necessary, keep the animation but make it so death explosions do not do damage. If it's intended, then I keep the point I made in the topic above.

after both hotfix .05-.06 i cant use the duel ichors with valkyr. its happened 3 times already on sechura where i was in mid slash and it just crashed my game

Was unable to reproduce this bug. Do you remember if you were client or host?

UI freezes when I try to change second color of my Silva and Aegis (2 times in a row now)

Wrong animation on Silva and Aegis when doing a slide attack (holstering the hilt to the back).

KPWItZI.jpg

Bug: Helios is scanning vents again.

Reproduction instructions: Pick Helios, stand next to a vent.

Bug: Grineer Commanders turn you into spooky aliens.

Reproduction instructions: Get swtich teleported by a Grineer Commander.

Screenshot:

TGOZWtn.jpg

Playing on mercury has been giving me alloy, rubedo, and control modules instead of morphics, ferrite and polymers. Can confirm it happening repeatedly on Neruda, Boethia and Eminescu, but not on Terminus or M Prime, so I assume it's only the new ones.

Edited

(Irrelevant story)

The stalker appeared and managed to bleed proc me (Lucky sod) and killed me and 3 things happened.

(Relevant part) 

[short Version: I died and revived]

1) My warframe, with the exception of my head, turned in to the blue glow you see when you see your allies through walls.

Accessories and weapon are unaffected while I am unsure if this will apply to the non-kubrow companion.

2) My Sunika Kubrow instantly died upon my death/revival and did not return (Loyalty did not go down though)

3) I could not open the menu (You know, the esc button thing) and leave the game when the mission got bugged due to invisible crawlers.

Invisible crawler bug: This bug has boggled me for a while, as it stalls the mission.

The invisible crawler bug seems to happen when using some form of croud control ability (This instance, Radial Blind) and the crawler will affected by it and become motionless, if not killed while in this state it will become invisible and at times invincible.

Only with an aoe ability like Rhino Stomp seems to kill it or a sentinel (Sometimes the sentinel fails to kill it though and proceeds to fire at a single spot infinitely until you move away). At other times you can make it re-appear, though inconsistently, with other warframe abilities and proceed to kill the sneaky moving torso.

Other Info:

Mission/Location: Pluto - Dark Sector Sechura.

Public mode.

fw40uc.jpg

Introduced with U14.0.6:

Found a bug in the color palettes menu... when you scroll down to the bottom of your palettes list the entire UI might freeze and doesn't respond to anything anymore.

The only way to get around that is to click the main menu button located left to the squad information and select another menu from there. It's the only clickable thing once the color palettes menu is stuck.

when ever i want to change the colors of my weapons i get stuck in palettes screen .. 

24c9ste.png

i can't progress in the quest mode!!!!

Can you relay some more details please!

Which Quest were you trying to complete? What was happening that wasn't allowing you to progress? 

Using the right click ability on the Mutalist Quanta on the New Disruptor Ancients crashes me to desktop every time.

Was unable to reproduce this bug. Do you remember if you were client or host?

i beleave i was the host , it happened 2 times in a row and one happened yesterday , i dont know if it makes a difference or not but i was using the immortal skin , bastet helmet and valkyrs bonds , with a marelock and using a sahasa kubrow 

When exiting warframe (using Quit Game in the menu screen) it says my game crashed. (Happened multiple times) I wrote down the War-#### somewhere. If I can't find it I will try to reproduce it c: