Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk1 Braton - Has It Always Been Like That?

NoeleVeerod

I realised just now that the MK1 Braton has a base 8% Crit Damage, that goes up to 20% (one shot out of five) with Point Strike mod.

I wonder if it has always been like that, because as far as I know the MK1 has always has an utterly bad Crit percentage. Not that 8% base is good, but I thought it was far lower, like 2.5% or something like that.

can't we all just take a moment and be happy for the new players having a decent start that will make them want to stay rather than the utter S#&$ they had to put up for the first levels since damage 2.0 was released till u14....

Edited by Domaik

can't we all just take a moment and be happy for the new players having a decent start that will make them want to stay rather than the utter S#&$ they had to put up for the first levels since damage 2.0 was released till u14....

Well I'm not complaining, I welcome this buff.

Mk1-Braton and Lato both got uber buffs. The Mk1 is only slightly behind stock Braton now, and Lato is better than Aklato. Strun also got a big buff and now hits harder than Strun Wraith.

Well, Aklato should get a proper buff as well then.

Strun/Strun Wraith should be rebalanced a bit. I don't mind the Strun being stronger now though, it's actually a good idea to help that thing a bit.

Edited by Vintovka

Yep MK1 was 5% crit and lower rate of fire too. Not a huge buff, but still.

Strun base stats went from 125 shot, 212/214 burst/sustained DPS to  174,  435/193  

Maxed Strun is a beast  that rivals Sobek/Hek/Tigris now,, too bad the reload is still too long and the mag is small. Strun Wrath is much better though.

htv32u.jpg

Edited by Monolake

Good buff DE but .......

Guys pls compare the normal Lato to the Lato vandal and Lato Prime.Thats a joke.The buff for the normal one was absolutely needed but DE didnt buff the other 2 Latos.

Ehmmm. 3 more damage for a Prime variant and some useless stat additions like crit multi 20% and 4% more status.

Lol cant believe it.

:/

Edited by K0bra

Yep MK1 was 5% crit and lower rate of fire too. Not a huge buff, but still.

Strun base stats went from 125 shot, 212/214 burst/sustained DPS to  174,  435/193  

Maxed Strun is a beast  that rivals Sobek/Hek/Tigris now,, too bad the reload is still too long and the mag is small. Strun Wrath is much better though.

htv32u.jpg

O_O can i ask you what kind of simulator you used? this seems absolute nice for thinking of MODS for weapons...

Strun/Strun Wraith should be rebalanced a bit. I don't mind the Strun being stronger now though, it's actually a good idea to help that thing a bit.

Strun deals 19 damage more than its Wraith counterpart. Which makes it 168 (Strun) against 149 (Strun W.)

But Wraith has double the status chance and crit chance, 50% more crit damage, reloads 2 times faster and has 8 rounds, while Strun has 6.

In the end, while their burst DPS is pretty much the same (around 15k), Strun Wraith offers a better sustained DPS (around 10k), compared to Strun (around 7k).

Edited by KingTaro

Read again he didnt complain at all , just asking if it was recent change or not

If this is a sign that they're going to start rebuffing weapons from the ground up then I shan't complain. Newer players have had the shaft for long enough now and I can wait on my fancy wraith equipment getting brought up to speed if it means the experience for new users doesn't involve them being left with mostly junk.