October 10Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

October 10th Community Hot Topics  

1,814 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What other parts of Warframe could use new tutorials? (can choose more than one)

* Codex and Scanning.
* Alliances & Dark Sectors.
* Invasion, Alert, Nightmare missions.

* Other. (post explanation below) - I don't think that Clans need a tutorial, as such. No idea about alliances, and haven't ever done Dojo decoration so ditto.
BUT, at least a note, somewhere, that some weapons and frames are Clantech would be good.

Who are your favorite bosses? (can pick more than one)

Unclear criteria for selection. :/

Favorites, in no particular order:

* Hyena Pack

Now that there's no F U I have Energy Drain proc from the shock Hyena, this can be a fun fight.
They're fast, they're agile, they pack a punch and need to be managed.

* Jackal
Depends a lot on the player gear vs. boss level matchup.**
Some of the most enjoyable bossfights I've had in this game have been with low 'level' gear on a low modded frame, playing with (I assume) newbies.
Requires and rewards tactics.
1 draws fire while the rest attack.
Coordinate which limb you're shooting at (Note: There is no indication of this mechanic anywhere unless you pick it up from someone else, or happen to notice the individual limbs having HP bars) to finish the fight faster. (NOTE: idk how it works, but can the WP marker be set on a limb specifically, rather than on the boss? Makes coordination easier without voice chat.
Use terrain to avoid his chaingun and (somewhat) the missile volley (although that **** homes. >_<' ), etc.

* Lephantis

Similar criteria and rationale as Jackal, with the added bonus of initial shock-and-awe a.k.a. 'HOLY **** THAT THING IS HUGE!'

'These are okay', in no particular order:

Vor (Mercury)
Heavy hitting Seer encourages use of cover.
Distinct phases, building on the previous ones.
Soloable if needed. (First boss, no desireable resources. You'll only have a squad if you happen on another new player, or are lucky and an older player is looking for Cronus/Seer/Intensify (and gl with that last one).)

Vay Hek
Somewhat interesting fight in that you need to be keeping track of many different things (in the last phase when he goes full-on poultry), but hampered by the 'F U 100% accurate energy drain beam' as well as the invulnerability phases of the 1st form - although this is mitigated by the clear audio cue - and by the fact that the last phase is basically a DPS+ammo efficiency check:
Either you have enough damage to kill him before he starts draining Grineer, or
you have enough damage to kill the unit he started draining before he finishes, or
sucks to be you, might as well give up.

Alad V
Assuming appropriate player power vs. boss level,** it's an interesting dynamic. (NOTE: The fact that Zanuka's invulnerable as long as Alad has shields is also not noted anywhere. On the bright(?) side, Alad gets farmed for (those !(&$&^ Neural Sensors, so you'll probably have someone to show you the ropes (if you're lucky,) or (likelier) carry you. **
Sadly, the Attack Drones and Zanuka's unavoidable (as far as I can tell) cryo grenade detract from this fight.

More or less bad, in no particular order

Sargas Ruk
"Nope, I don't feel like letting you hit me now, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Feel free to sit and twiddle your thumbs while I and my (respawning) (which is not entirely a bad thing) minions blast away at you."

Vor (Void)
See Sargas Ruk.
Vor isn't as bad, invulnerability-wise, but he's fast, takes a beating and hits like a truck, so it evens out.

Phorid
Unavoidable, uninterruptable AoE Scream.
Unavoidable (though cover-able, if you happen to be near some, since the map isn't conducive to it), homing, instagibbing green spikes of death.
Unhelpful Lotus advice is unhelpful.
On the bright side, he's kiteable.
So yay.

** - Note that having a (better informed and probably) better equipped player join is not an unalloyed benefit.
Trying to take on a level 51 Vor as a new player because some 1k+ Conclave guy decided to drop in = fly -> Windshield.

Are you excited for Sigils? (check topic below for information on Sigils)
* Maybe, depends. (post explanation below).
It seems to me that Sigils are an evolution of Tactical Alerts and Cryotic Front, (potentially) with the pros of both.
Which potentially makes Sigils an enormously beneficial system.

I'll explain:

* CF could be completed in 1-2 good runs. This means that, potentially, you don't have to grind repeatedly.
If the goal is hard, you may need any number of practice / planning runs, but with no time limit (that I know of), there's no 'beat the deadline' mentality which fosters burnout.

* The challenges will (tmk) have a Conclave rating, which limits player power. This means they can be balanced to a point where 'vets' with maxed everything and late-newbies with a smattering of stuff can both compete.
The player with the better array of mods will obviously have an advantage, but the limited Conclave rating makes this balanceable, to a point.
On top of which:

* The challenges can be specific.
In this regard, Tac Alerts suffer from being limited to total Conclave.
A 'vet' can unequip his 300+ CC sentinel, his 500+ CC melee, and max out his frame and primary or secondary (and unequip the one not being used) for a huge power advantage.
My brother, with a ~rank 23 loadout (Banshee, Tiberon, AkBronco, Ceramic Dagger) all modded out with the best he has clocks in at ~530 CC.
That's not a lot more than my Boltor P. ...
See what I'm getting at?
A Sigil challenge can dictate CC max and specific loadout (The example in the Devstream being Ash + Melee, or somewhere I saw 'Ash and Melee only or 700 Conclave').
This is amazing, being both enormously more flexible and hugely more accessible to less well equipped players.
Further:

* The challenges can be anything, fostering all sorts of displays of skill, knowledge, or under-used gameplay styles.
* The prizes are cosmetic, meaning they are not, will not, and can not become mandatory a.k.a. 'LF 1 for <whateverhardcontent> MR 14+ CC1.2k+, Sigil Of Awesome'.

tl;dr - I don't know enough about how the Sigil challenges will be implemented; to give you a clear answer;
But I am very excited for what I hope they will be.

What is your initial reaction to the proposed Excalibur changes?
* Negative - Not looking forward to the changes.
tl;dr - I don't find Excalibur to be an appealing frame in any context.
There is nothing that makes me think 'Ooh, Excalibur might be good/interesting/fun to play this as'.
He's one of only 2 frames that I built, leveled, and sold.
The changes don't make him any better or different, so they don't address my issues with him at all.
That said:

* Slash Dash
Oh right, no changes.

* Radial Blind
Not pleased, but will hold off shouting until I see how the 'new' RB plays.

* Super Jump
As long as it's stand-alone, i.e. cannot be part of your movement (straight up, can't be used in the air, can't climb during SJ, can't be used to/while wallrunning/climbing, etc.), I'm not slotting it.
Stun is okay, but not attractive enough.
Invisibility while in the air (or is it on a timer?) is nice, and potentially interesting (e.g. SJ -> SD -> RB -> land and kill stuff), but not attractive enough on its own.

* Radial Javelin:
I am the bone of my sword...

How would you rate the Tiberon, overall?
* Good.
I'd even give it a 4.5/5 if there was, the only reason I don't give it an 'Excellent' is the number-factor.
a.k.a. idk how far it can take you before it tapers off vs. enemy scaling.
I gave fast feedback on it, but the format is wrong for quoting it here.

What other pets would you like to get in Warframe? (can choose more than one)

* Gentlemoa. (Because ಠ_ರೃ )
* Zanuka. (Lore-implications aside, though chibi-Hyena works too.
That said, I would prefer a Zanuka model.
It has a very expressive tail, which Hyenas lack.)

Edited by Chroia

Dragon, drake, komodo dragon type dragon, etc.

Pls

Dragon

And not the Chinese dragon

More wings, tail, regular body, long neck, type dragon. Think Smaug from The Hobbit

I also want it to breath fire please. I might be asking a lot, but come on, we have all had this thought before.

JeF9SYb.jpg

Edited by Warlord_Zeta

I wan a boss fight with tactic, cooperation, brain and strategy, not with Continuos-Pressing-Of-Mouse!

Look for Souls series(dark souls, demon soul), thats what i call boss. They are dangerous, intimidating and make you andrenaline rush. Come on give me challenging boss fight! DE

I really like Jackal when his invincibility doesn't exist, and am bored to tears when I'm sitting behind a pillar alternating between shooting his legs and shooting his torso all day.

Constantly having to jump over shockwaves and run for a different pillar while trying to get shots in on him is a blast.

Edited by Haif

The thing about Tiberon is that it's main selling point is the physical damage and nonexistent crit/status, but as of now there aren't many mods that can support such a gun effectively.

Edited by Halisi

I want change for Excal-  he needs balance among his skills,  I think superjump needs a total revamp or even replacement; especially since we'll have directional air attacks that will likely be able to reach as high as you'd need to go.  The ideas for a supercharge self/team buffing skill seems really interesting-  I've seen it pop up a few times.  The gist usually seems to be a direct melee and movement buffing skill.

Favorite Boss question:

My all time favourite would be the Jackal. No-nonsense boss that's fun to fight, but easy to beat. Next after would probably be Ruk and Leph, but their whole difficulty comes more from their teeny-tiny weak points that only pop up for really short periods, during which time something will be happening that gives you screen shake. Those need render them vulnerable when targeted (like Jackal), not be the only way they take damage.

I want change for Excal- he needs balance among his skills, I think superjump needs a total revamp or even replacement; especially since we'll have directional air attacks that will likely be able to reach as high as you'd need to go. The ideas for a supercharge self/team buffing skill seems really interesting- I've seen it pop up a few times. The gist usually seems to be a direct melee and movement buffing skill.

Stop you don't agree to the proposed changes? I think that Super Jump giving invisibility for the air time AND short stun it's phenomenal! Only thing that would make it better is if it synergises better with Heavy Impact and guaranteeing the highest possible impact available as per mod's rank.

Because max tier Heavy Impact it's damn near impossible to trigger normally.

Edited by Shion963

-snip-

Stop you don't agree to the proposed changes? I think that Super Jump giving invisibility for the air time AND short stun it's phenomenal! Only thing that would make it better is if it synergises better with Heavy Impact and guaranteeing the highest possible impact available as per mod's rank.

Because max tier Heavy Impact it's damn near impossible to trigger normally.

Aww, the same dev stream when they told us proposed Excal changes (the ones they want to introduce - present in this poll) they showed aerial melee ... You will get easy and common way to triger Heavy Impact with every frame. Why the heck would You need that super jump then ? To make a stupid pose in air before enemy eyes ?

Aww, the same dev stream when they told us proposed Excal changes (the ones they want to introduce - present in this poll) they showed aerial melee ... You will get easy and common way to triger Heavy Impact with every frame. Why the heck would You need that super jump then ? To make a stupid pose in air before enemy eyes ?

Max rank Heavy Impact needs 80m/s landing speed. I can trigger the lower effects easily enough. Yes, I am aware of the devstream showing aerial attacks, and IMHO they would do even more when pulled off after using Super Jump, what with the invis and AOE stun.

Just wanted to give my input/opinion on the Tiberon.

First off, I absolutely love the weapon. It's an excellent alternative to the Burston/Burston Prime. I don't have any specific feedback about the latron requirement, in fact I think that's completely fine. Maybe even something warframe needs more of, come to think of it, it would definitely make me use more weapons if lower tiered/weaker weapons were required for cooler/more powerful counterparts for something other than mastery.

The only real qualm that I have with the Tiberon is it's extremely low crit/status chance. It's an extremely accurate weapon, this necessarily follows due to the latron being involved in it's construction. I understand the need to not make duplicates of weapons that do the same exact thing. (ex. Sybaris = crit burst rifle therefore tiberon =/= crit burst rifle or burston = status burst rifle therefore tiberon =/= status burst rifle) The path the Tiberon took was that of pure damage, and although this is not bad, since one can get it's damage output fairly high, I still feel that it's lacking.

As I mentioned before, the Tiberon is very accurate. And based off my experience using it solo, it crits fairly often; it can even cause status more often than the numbers show. But due to it's accuracy, I believe it should have a higher crit chance and maybe also a slightly higher status chance as well. Now, I don't want it to step into the Sybaris' territory, or the burston/burston primes territory. That's why I think that a slight increase would benefit it without it smothering out the weapons already at our disposal that already work in that way. I think the crit and status chances should be higher than they currently are, but not as high as the respective weapons in the same class that already are made to be built for criticals/status chance.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Bosses:

Put more in Void levels. I liked how you had some in the last event. It was not as fun when I would one shot them, but that's ok! It wasn't a high level event.

I haven't played a boss on a planet for over a year since I got all the frames I have been interested in. I run ODA once a week because it is freaking fun.

But there is no incentive for me to go and fight the other bosses out there. Especially when four of my friends and I can stand and shoot.

Pets:

And hey a Zanuka :D Or a space eagle for my archwing.

And maybe some cosmetic stuff for my Liset? allow me to slowly fly it around the planets or something, I love my Tenno home and want to show it off to my friends. Especially if I can decorate it.

Could I get a Christmas tree in my Liset?

Hunhow should be a thing. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/295198-the-hunhow-utility-only-companion-concept-mimic-hunhow-redesign-new-art/?hl=hunhow

As for the Tiberon, well, with Speed Trigger and Shred it kinda feels like I'm using a Dera that's hitscan with 300% multishot. The accuracy is so good it's lethal. With a maxed-out Serration and SC I can take on T3 voids now no problem.

Higher level T4 Surv and Def make the Tiberon fall off after the 2nd/3rd rotation though, and the reload speed is absolutely BRUTAL. I won't say anything about the crit/stats though - the damage itself is enough to make up for whatever was wrong with the gun.

Overall it's great.

Things I like about Tiberon:

Fire Rate

Damage

Accuracy

Gunfire noise (^o^)

Those tusks.

Things I'm indifferent to about Tiberon:

3-burst

Crit/Status

Things I hate about Tiberon:

Dat Reload.

Edited by Worker_Prime

What other parts of Warframe could use new tutorials?

Practically everything. It's nice that the Lotus is trying to tell us everything on site but it's practically lost cause for such a thing to fit this role.

I like her voice alright and the distortions sound cool too - but for a beginner that has his hands full figuring out the controls and his own bearing that's useless. By the time they notice someone is actually telling them what to do, the tutorial will be gone (if they understood english to begin with).

What the game needs is a little, not too obtrusive popup at the side of the screen, telling the player that if they want a more detailed tutorial, they should consult the Codex in their menu (which shall be accessible even within mission - make it either 25 translucent or make it appear in a window of 75% screen size so the poor sot can tell if he is under fire while looking at the tutorial thus he is able to exit fast and survive the encounter).

My previous post on something like this.

Who are your favorite bosses?

The Hyenas win this one, Jackal is cool too. I would like to say Sgt. Nerfed Anyo, but he is actually too weak. Still he is better than 90% of the bosses in the game so I would say he is still way more than fine.

The reasoning behind this is simple. Most bosses in this game follow the general trend of "I can't be hurt except on my weakspot" with an added of "my weakspots are not always vulnerable". I'm not vulgar all that much so I won't say that's bullsh... phew, that was close, I nearly said it.

Anyways, enemies must never be invulnerable. Nothing shall be invulnerable. That breaks logical reasoning and lore. Just think about it: lore tells we are the big bad Tenno, everyone wants our technology yet practically every single boss in the game (even though most of them are just high ranking soldiers in the same army we decimate daily) is immune to most of our abilities and to all kind of damage. Hell, if our dear flamethrower boss wouldn't overheat himself but used a simple Grakata instead, he wouldn't have to fear a thing since without the cooling hatches open we can't damage him at all!

Same goes for the Tenno though as we shouldn't have invulnerability either. It might be fun at first glance but if you think about it, it's not really. If there is an ability solving a situation through invulnerability, then that means it essentially outclasses everything else in that area (check Frost's globe and Volt's shield, pre-nerf and post-nerf non-rage/qt blessing of Trinity).

Jackal is bugged a lot but is the best among these kind of opponents. Mostly because his weakpoints are always visible and why it's not always logical or easy to understand why is it that certain legs of his cannot be damaged while others can... much better than Vor whose weakspot is always visible but I'm not always sure where to shoot since he just doesn't take damage from me sometimes. While some other times he is one-shotted. Pff.

Hyenas are nice since while they are not that strong HP-wise (though can mop the floor with ya if you are not careful) and they don't have weakspots so they are pretty easy to kill - but there are 3 of them so you can't literally one-shot them (well, normally).

Worst possible opponent is Vay Hek right now I guess - he is bugged to oblivion and we are forced to shoot a small part of him... when it's allowed. He can also take our energy which is an effect that shouldn't be in the game - no disruptors or energy leech enemies should be able to touch our energy and for sure not take it just as it is. That's no challenge, that's just a way to plain annoy the players and hinder them. Seriously, remove it. I can give you  tons of ideas on how to make the game challenging (or just look around the forums) without forced "You can't!"/"Because I say so!" effects (as in things you cannot protect or do against).

Also in my eyes his design is the ugliest, especially when in his "weaker" form. I can't help it if you take it as an offense but pretty please, make him at least a tad scary and not like something like a monster from an Y ranked sci-fi home video. Or worse. I mean he is essentially a rocket with his face in front. Actually he looks like a weird cartoon character gone horrible wrong in a morning show for toddlers.

Jay_the_jet.jpg

A boss shouldn't die easy, I'm not saying that. But there are other ways of making them difficult, challenging even - right now they rarely are (Hyenas can be pretty damn hard if you are not well equipped).

Enemies can have tons of HP if it's logically reasonable (like in case of our beloved hulking infested monstrocity) or armor (like Raptor or other huge robots) but never invulnerability. Idea time!

So enemy types defense-wise:

• Mobility: Boss jumps, dodges, rolls, teleports around, whenever there is trouble. There is a maximum to damage dealt by one hit so they cannot be killed right away even the players are incredibly powerful - on hit they just do a "dodge" move and lose the designated % of their max. HP. Possible examples: Tyl Regor using smokebombs and appearing somewhere else, Vor teleporting.
  • Resilience: Boss has tremendous armor, hp or shield. Possible examples: Jackal, Lephantis. They take damage to a certain extent but they are less resilient at some weakspots that might not be always visible/accessible.
    Would be nice to see a Sargas Ruk with a flamethrower and a huge shield (or a new boss with a huge metal shield). The shield would be only penetrable by Punch-through shots, his armor providing a ton of resistance (but he would be still damagable everywhere). On overheat he would open his armor as usual, after 1rd of damage to destroy that part sustained, he would close them to protect that part - but if you can do that full damage (3 times needed to trigger "closing") in one shot, you can destroy the part right away. He can also keep up fire-walls/circles to impair visibility and keep the Tenno away.
  • Secrecy: Boss hides. Either goes from cover to cover, turns invisible, conjures up fog. Possible examples: Anyo going ghost, Zanuka/Alad blinding, Tyl Regor using smokebombs to impair visibility.
  • Regeneration: Boss regenerates his/her shield or hp in some way. For corpus enemies that is quite logical, as for infested, I would like them to be challenging because of brutal regeneration anyways. This regeneration only kicks in after X seconds pass from last suffered attack so it's not just about "how big damage you can deal". Possible examples: Any infested enemy regenerating 15% of their max health in every second - healing ancients double the regeneration rate. As mentioned, 1second must pass after last sustained attack (that caused damage) before the regeneration kicks in.
  • Abiilty: Boss uses some kind of ability to defend himself. Possible examples: Summoning a lightning shield, summoning a frostglobe, summoning an areal spell that slows projectiles and tenno, vampiric touch, sucking life/shield from a tenno to heal self, eating an ally to heal self, sustained self healing spell (you need to interrupt it to win as it's fast as hell).
  • Entourage: Boss has guards, most likely specialists themselves, behaving as minibosses. Zanuka and Alad V might be considered an example. Boss can be sent to the ground as Alad but can't die until his guards pass on too. Maybe boss has a timer like tennos and we can hasten the countdown if we keep damaging the poor fella. Possible examples: Mercury Vor not having his golden shield but having Grineer guardsman around him, every one of them very resistant to a few elements and behaving normally to others (but not effectively invulnerably of anything but one type! that ridiculous... how the hell do they do that with their supposedly inferior technological level?).
    By the way, it feels normal that bosses have guards, but this type has specials/stronger ones/more.
  • Multi-type: Boss might have multiple layers of engagement, behaving differently at certain parts of the battle or just plain takes place between some of the mentioned types. Zanuka for example has quite some hp and shield, while it's mobile too, uses blind, part of an entourage, loses shield after giving it to Alad (thus multilayered too).

Are you excited for Sigils?

They might look neat but I have my doubts. The animated flame-one DE showed on the stream was so damn out of place that I'm scared that I will see even more colorful/flashy clowns running around in the game, destroying immersion in a sec. On the other hand, that energy-pattern stuff was neat. I'm waiting for now. Current visual bugs might be a better idea to fix first though (dojo clipboxes not allowing placement in gardens and overall denying good stuff like trees to be used), client not always seeing energy colors as they are, overly blooming areas, especially in void or through sniperscopes, countless holes in the maps, etc. Yea, fixing everything before adding stuff is kind of impossible but if we at least saw that DE didn't forget...

What is your initial reaction to the proposed Excalibur changes?

I overall fear that people that wish for all and every ability to be overpowered will have DE's ear and the game will be even less challenging. Abilities should be there to turn the tide of battle, not as a "win" button.

Slash-dash seems to be considered weak by some Excalibur users. All I can say to them is to open their eyes and stop trying to turn this game into "press-button-to-win". Seriously. Slash-dash outclasses a ton of other first abilities (not to mention Nyx's or Frost's second...). As for the rest:

My post on the topic.

Also I don't like the idea of every ability having both utility and damage uses - specialization exists in the world for a reason, if we eliminate it within the game, there would be no meaning in using different stuff other than the visuals.

How would you rate the Tiberon, overall?

Has decent damage and is precise, which is a great combination. Though I overall loath everything that takes control from my hand - and a burst fire weapon is such a thing (just like the current melee system See this for details). I don't want to shoot 3 times, then why can't I just shoot once? Correct me if I'm mistaken but in real life, there are no burst fire only weapons, only weapons that are capable of burst firing too, right?

And I think the bayonettes in the front are quite ugly. They don't fit the gun's style at all, also look out of place game-wise (since we can't use our primary weapons in melee) and logically too - they point downwards so in an actualy close combat encounter they would be useless thank's to their positioning and angle. They fail as a possible support bipod too (in case someone tried to defend them that ways) since then the blades would make the gun sink into anything but rock-solid substances, interfering with the actual role of such a feature on a weapon (stable support for firing).

What other pets would you like to get in Warframe?

Ospreys and grineer propaganda drones are neat too, so are moas and rollers. I'm not saying I want exactly that but if we steal their stuff all the time anyways, why not steal something useful again? (When can we steal an akBrakk or akDetron... or a Detron that's not completely useless at least...?)

Shield recharging/healing osprey, damage amping grineer floater, enemy harassing roller, shockwave moa, anti-moa(whoa baby!)... they are all stuff that would be cool. Or at least give us option to choose which sentinel weapon we want to use - current ones don't really provide variety since you can only need to look at their stats and you can see that half of them are completely useless.

Tutorials:

I am not really sure that more is really needed here, maybe some tool-tip like pop ups for newer players but not full blown tutorials.  Although there is something that really badly needs to be addressed for new players.  It needs to be made extremely clear from the get go that you don't need platinum to get new weapons and Warframes from the market.  That they can get some weapons with credits and build others from parts and BPs.  I get the impression that a lot of newer players are turned off because when they jump into the game they see the market and it emphasizes buying stuff with plat so much.

Bosses:

Honestly I am not really fond of any bosses.  For the most part they are all far to predictable, and simple.  Lephantis by far is one of the most disappointing bosses.  It isn't even about difficulty.  I was expecting Lephantis to be an epic fight, but the fight is so mechanical it is borring.  The fight itself just feels so NOT epic.  Also it would be much better if there wasn't a cut scene when the floor falls out during the Lephantis fight.  It should just fall out underneath you and you drop down to the 2nd room.

I really want to see some better AI for bosses, and some more random behavior, just following phases of a fight gets boring as hell.  Bosses in this game just seriously lack excitement in the fight.  Even the bosses that have been reworked are boring, better than before but still seriously lacking.

Tibreon:

I love this gun.  I also love the idea of taking old guns and using them as a part for the construction of a new weapon that is an upgrade, even if the mechanic of the weapon changes some too.  I also for the most part like the aesthetic of the tiberon, with exception to the 'fins' under the barrel.  I would love to see some more weapons that look like high tech versions of more modern weapons rather than over stylized weapons.  The only thing that dissapoints me about the Tiberon is the really poor crit and status chance percentages.

Pets:

I have to admit I would love to see a Zanuka like pet, maybe something similar to zanuka, but not built from tenno.  The Hyena pack I think would be a better place to look that Zanuka itself, plus there are already different varieties so they could be used as examples to make multiple new pet types based on the Hyena pack.  Also a flying pet based off raptor would be pretty awesome too.  Maybe we could get a Fusion Moa that is captured and retrofitted by tenno, that would be pretty cool.  The one thing I want for sure though, is for DE to be careful not to get to 'silly' with pet ideas. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

I know this is a late-post and maybe not be noticed but I chose "Other" on the excal changes to hopefully address something.

I do like the Excal changes coming up, I find them to be awesome BUT (the deadly but) I think you guys should re-consider the invisibility on super-jump.

I mean the ability says it all "Super jump" meant to help you reach extreme heights at the press of a button. I know you guys wanted it to be able to be used in close quarters and that is fine. The radial knockdown is a perfect addition to this ability but I feel the cloak is a bit overkill.

It always brings up the question in my head "If Excalibur has a cloak installed in his warframe, why does he not use it more often?"