The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Female Frame?

YouMom

We see all female frames has the "similar characteristics" of being shapely, having bewbs and asses, some of which ladies would die for while some are left much to be desired (I'm looking at you zephyr).

Why can't we have a female frame which is bulky/tanky like rhino with huge, heavy armours with tough, muscular physique underneath.

I believe Warframe is one of the extremely few platforms among the entire gaming industries which are able to break the stereotypes of having most/all females characters in the game to be of somewhat having to meet the "sex appeal expectation".

Edited by -Himari-
Edited title for comply with forum rules.

I would like to see a bulky female frame as well, and i don't see why it won't happen, as you mention current Warframe designs do not follow cliche super model proportions, Zephyr is a nice example and so is Nova, even though she is "hot" she is not the kind of "hot" we see in magazines and the tv, she is more realistic and natural, Mirage is also a good example.

I'm 99% sure that Saryn is probably the only female frame that most players would be considered to be "sexy" under what you described.

Ember? Visible abs. She's probably ripped. Same situation for Valkyr. Zephyr is another who is probably very physically fit, though it's not as immediately noticeable as Ember. Then you've got Mag, Banshee, Mirage, Nova, Nyx, and Trinity, all of which are obviously female but none of which really go out of their way to flaunt it.

You want muscular female frames, but we already have them.

I think Zephyr kinda mesmerizing. With all this cluster-heck of feathery elements.

I honestly don't know how you can hear booty call with all this metallic shells.

However game have silly "boobs of steel" or "fighter women" element - Saryn most beefy of "fem" warframes and have most noticeable curves. Like Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy series - fighter character type.

Edited by YourCuteSister

We see all female frames has the "similar characteristics" of being shapely, having bewbs and asses, some of which ladies would die for while some are left much to be desired (I'm looking at you zephyr).

Why can't we have a female frame which is bulky/tanky like rhino with huge, heavy armours with tough, muscular physique underneath.

I believe Warframe is one of the extremely few platforms among the entire gaming industries which are able to break the stereotypes of having most/all females characters in the game to be of somewhat having to meet the "sex appeal expectation".

'Scuse me but what about Ash and his skin tight armor. Dang you can even see his serratuses.

If anyone is creating properly looking females, its DE. We already have great diversity among female frames, and there are even muscular types. Ember and Valkyr.

What OP wants is probably Saryn body frame with bulky armor. As in other games, you have tall woman with oversized boobage and booty wearing big parts of armor that isnt covering anything,

Other games call that a "tank".

I'm 99% sure that Saryn is probably the only female frame that most players would be considered to be "sexy" under what you described.

Ember? Visible abs. She's probably ripped. Same situation for Valkyr. Zephyr is another who is probably very physically fit, though it's not as immediately noticeable as Ember. Then you've got Mag, Banshee, Mirage, Nova, Nyx, and Trinity, all of which are obviously female but none of which really go out of their way to flaunt it.

You want muscular female frames, but we already have them.

I agree except for mirage, she kinda flaunts her "assets" although it's done well.

(Plot twist: Rhino was female this entire time)

:-O

[...] having bewbs and asses [...]

I don't want to sound painfully obvious, OP, but having bewbs is pretty much a standard feature of women, unless they have undergone a masectomy. Bewbs in Warframe go from very discrete (Nova and Nyx) to quite large. And asses...

... Now that I think about it, even all male warframes have asses! :-O

Warframe has a nice variety of sizes/shapes. Both male and female. We have stocky, muscular she-frames (Saryn) and lean, slim he-frames (Limbo). What Warframe doesn't have is unattractive body types.