Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targis Armor Color [Megathread]

mishmashmarsh

It looks like it will work everywhere, yup. Every tint on every level on everything that has a tint option has it's own 'restore to default' arrow.

Is there any update on primes getting their own color channel for the gold tint? I find it unfortunate that the targris armor now has a default grey area that used to be color-able?

It looks like it will work everywhere, yup. Every tint on every level on everything that has a tint option has it's own 'restore to default' arrow.

A quick question for you, Rebecca.

Are the Misa and Noru Prime Syandanas ever going to be made colorable? I do prefer the default gold, but some colors look nice as well.

Sadly, wearing the Misa or Noru Prime Syandanas just looks too awkward since their Prime parts cannot match the Armor sets.

Are the Misa and Noru Prime Syandanas ever going to be made colorable? I do prefer the default gold, but some colors look nice as well.

Sadly, wearing the Misa or Noru Prime Syandanas just looks too awkward since their Prime parts cannot match the Armor sets.

Misa Prime... so jelly >.<

Anyway as far as I know DE will get around to it eventually, most likely when they get their PBR upgrades. They made the Rakta Ballistica collor-able so I see no reason these 2 syandanas won't get the same treatment... I still want them though, they'd better return in the future in accessory packs >.<

Any word on if we'll ever be able to color each armor piece separately?

I was wondering the same thing. I really want to be able to color my armor differently than my syndana because of dat eos prime set.

-Edit-

I just re-read the post and it looks like we can color the syndana differently.

Edited by Reidmaster

Armor will soon have the support needed for 'defaults'.

Here is where we are at with this, coming to you on 16.4:

Right now, on the PUBLIC build, I change my Targis Prime Armor colours and there's no easy going back. There's no defaults to restore to.

uirCp9a.jpg

Right now, on the TEST build, I changed my Targis Prime Armor colours and there is now:

- Restore each individual Tint to default

- Restore all to default

ttetMB1.jpg

This is the end result after I restored each Tint to default, it allows me to retrieve the original artist's choices:

i9zPpRD.jpg

Very nice!

Right now, on the PUBLIC build, I change my Targis Prime Armor colours and there's no easy going back. There's no defaults to restore to.

uirCp9a.jpg

Right now, on the TEST build, I changed my Targis Prime Armor colours and there is now:

- Restore all to default

ttetMB1.jpg

This is the end result after I restored each Tint to default, it allows me to retrieve the original artist's choices:

i9zPpRD.jpg

This is really nice. I have a request, though, kinda related to this. Something that, maybe, you could pass to the UI/art team. Could it be possible to favorite default colors from the screen shown in your post? So, instead of left-clicking and bringing up the color picker, you could right-click and favorite a color (therefore being able to save default colors).

One eternity later... They remember about Targis.

People payed for 50$ mostly because of its shiny aspect, i know some of us didnt enjoyed it that much but that dosent justify the fact that we acquired a product for what it looked like. Maybe if they had said "hey guys we got here this shiny armor that costs 50$, but hey hey hey it will probably lose its shiny aspect in the future!" i might have considered to not buy it. I ended up not caring about the shiny aspect since now i can place it black or yellow or even bronze (which i like alot) but if given me the chance, id put the old color back without question.

As the number 4 color case is likely to be the one for gold/metallic colours on warframes, why not link the golden frame on the Verlorum Prime sigil to it ? That way we can keep the vortex colorable with the normal sigil option and the sigil frame would match the warframe it's on.

uirCp9a.jpg

- Restore all to default

ttetMB1.jpg

i9zPpRD.jpg

Yesssss! Ty DE, so it going to be here today with U16.4, right? :)

Edited by CGs_Knackie

A side note for anyone wanting to use Prime Gold color scheme: The light gold from eximus palette is close to the real prime gold

What is real Prime gold? Each Prime have different gold on it... Reaper Prime is almost silver, Braton Prime is bronze, which one is the "real" Prime gold?

What is real Prime gold? Each Prime have different gold on it... Reaper Prime is almost silver, Braton Prime is bronze, which one is the "real" Prime gold?

bacily the Prime stuff on Loki P,Rhino P, what Bolter P used to look like, etc.

DE, will this happen to the Edo Prime & Prime Weapons too?

And warframes, that are effected like Nova P & Volt P?

That is because the items you listed have noit received PBR yet. Those textures are old and need to be updated (I hope soon).

Excal Prime would look kind of the same "weird" gold if he didn't receive a texture Update around the end of 2013/beinning of 2014.

BTW, the new update has "arisen" two issues:

-The first, since Default colors are not from an available/hidden pallette anymore, copying a default colored frame scheme into the accessories results in the accessories getting their own default color.

-The second: You guys took the chance to (finally!) update Energy colors of various Frames and weapons, but the Tenno Pallette should be updated to reflect those changes where elegible. I don't know what color is each frame using anymore.