Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.15 + 15.15.01

DE_Adam

Why does this bother people? I think having weapons being components isn't that bad, it gives the weapons they make a bit of background in a sense and it just makes them a tad more expensive and means they take a tad longer to make, would you rather they introduce more weapons like the Mitre? That you have to go through RNG to get to?

The problem with this is that they do not make the weapons extra powerful nor even AS powerful as the combined strength of both weapons thus creating additional grind and time gating for a sub par weapon.

TENNO REINFORCEMENTS

Tonbo Polearm available now!

Cut enemies down swiftly and precisely with the Tonbo Polearm. During the darkest days of the Old War many Tenno relied solely on the Tonbo to keep them alive.

I can't help it, but think that this thing looks dorky as hell. I hope we might still get a simple niganata someday.

Also awefully melodramatic in the description.

Judging by Rebecca's comment it's going to be clantech research. I wonder if it also require a Karyst and a Bo to make afterwards? Ha ha ha.

So no fix for ragdolled enemies shooting while they fly, or invisible Ogris explosions?

No update to not make the Rakta Ballistica as bad as the basic Lato (not counting the explosion)?

Still no update to the primary fire on Panthera so it isn't completely and utterly useless?

Nothing to fix that my squad members keep randomly getting removed while in lobby?

Nothing to finally make Nekros NOT a Desecrate spam bot?

At least you're finally looking at Mag's Crush. Baby steps.

Edited by Centias

I can't help it, but think that this thing looks dorky as hell. I hope we might still get a simple niganata someday.

Judging by Rebecca's comment it's going to be clantech research. I wonder if it also require a Karyst and a Bo to make afterwards? Ha ha ha.

In another thread I predicted two Orthos Primes, a Loki Prime Helmet and some Telos Akboltos to make it.

Ugh, that does look very Karyst-y....ugh.

Since apparently everyone else here has forgotten everything their mothers ever taught them about being polite:

Thank you, DE, for your continued efforts to bugfix and update your amazing free game.  A great many of the silent majority greatly appreciate it.

Since apparently everyone else here has forgotten everything their mothers ever taught them about being polite:

Thank you, DE, for your continued efforts to bugfix and update your amazing free game.  A great many of the silent majority greatly appreciate it.

Everyone here? uhh, have you not seen the thank you's on the front page? Maybe you should look harder.