Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.15 + 15.15.01

DE_Adam

Still no fix for Nekros Second Pass.

Terrify: should slow enemies a wee bit to make them easier to melee. 

Desecrate: should be a 'desecrating ground' area effect ticking over time enchants the ground and defiles bodies over time, freeing up Nekros for combat duty. 

Shadows of the Dead: activates a sustained spell like Mesa's ultimate. Casting should give Nekros a brief intangibility period where it cannot take or deal damage, but allow for a brief escape (5 seconds tops for intangibility-shadow state). 

With the skill active, raises shadows by soul punching dead bodies. 

Should raise Nekros Shadows (similar to spectres, spectre AI but no powers)  to  be better damage dealers. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/393646-ready-for-nekros-second-pass-of-tweaks/

That's not a "fix", that's a goofy, personal wishlist that YOU want and others do not.

Did u know one of the DE's wrote "in the old wars many a tenno relied on the tonbo" they put  A tenno instead of many tenno Not correcting just thought teh DE might be tierd and i would like to point it out for them :)

I don't think that's wrong tho.

Still no fixes for being stuck after pressing revive.

UI bugs such as not being able to cast a vote.

Being kicked before from the squad right after the countdown finished.

Carrier somethimes messing up picking loot (AKA not being able to picking up stuff)

Randomly being stuck in missions. Unable to move no reason behind it haven't found the problem that causes this.

Loot floating in the air. 

Edit 2.0: Chat error 10054 constantly appearing making it unable to chat with people. 

this sounds like alot of internet connection issues. Something like this usually happens to me when my internet takes a nose dive and the bars go down to like 1-3 bars. When I am smooth sailing I NEVER see these issues EVER.

Yeah I concur, that sounds about right. This is my experience as well when I tried to play WF on my laptop's wifi rather then cable for instance*to much wifi things running interference*.

At least partially, you seem to be experiencing internet/bad host connection/limitations issues TeaBegging. Either local or ISP.

Dat amazing Rakta Ballistica buff! Now it definitely can keep up with Synoid Gammacor, maybe even surpass it! /sarcasm

But honestly, I can't take that buff more seriously than my statement above should be taken.

The Rakta Ballistica is not the only Syndicate weapon that could use with a bit more power, but it's definitely the weakest among the bunch and with how things are progressing for its buff, we only need a couple dozen more.

Seriously now! If you buff a weapon that is too weak, you usually aren't afraid of going a bigger step as we can see with Gammacor and Kohm, but when it comes to Rakta Ballistica, bigger buffs are suddenly out of question?

Man I thought this might be the week for update 16... think I'll come back in a month.

Mm... yeah.

Based on last 2 frame releases, Update 16 should have occurred the week of Feb. 01
Based on last 3 frame releases, Update 16 should have occurred the week of Feb. 12

Rebecca did mention in one of the last few Dev. Streams that DE's Christmas break threw them off their regular update schedule. I believe she said "a couple" or "a few" weeks off. I don't recall which Dev. Stream that was... I believe it was either the 1st or 2nd one of 2015.

Based on that information, Update 16 should occur between Feb. 15 and March 5, which means [size=3](at most)[/size] within the next 15 days.

I know what you mean, though... these Beta [size=3](and Alpha)[/size] games often seem to suffer from the "not enough content problem", as we are literally waiting for them to develop the game in 'real-time'. Imagine if World of Warcraft had been released to the masses while still in Alpha / Beta. Probably would have been stuck either as a Human or Orc, limited to only a few areas of the map, with only a few types of weapons. We would have burned through all that content faster than the developers could add more, and ended up taking huge month-long breaks in order to let the content "build up" [size=3](like in Warframe)[/size]. Needless to say, that would have been a completely different experience.

I think that is the appeal of these 'Early Access' games - they let you in the door 'now', but you burn through the available content. The advantage for the developers is that practically 'anything' they release is considered amazing - because there is so little there to begin with. The disadvantage is that there is so little there to begin with, meaning players 'consume' the tiny chunk of content much faster than they would have otherwise. Early Access games, I've come to realize, are like some kind of drug-induced high; you burn through it in no time at all, and realize the developers can't keep up with our expectations because they didn't get the head start that most games get by being in production for years before ever being released to public.

Edited by Talaiar

Still no fix for Hek not dropping anything.

DE pls, I want to see what dojo coloring looks like.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381646-vay-hek-terra-frame-pigments-not-dropping/

Speaking of pigments, still no fix for the "mission result UI locks up when you collect a pigment and return to the liset" bug.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/401185-mission-result-ui-lock/