The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.16 + Tactical Alert!

DE_Adam

People are actually saying the Rakta Ballistica was OVERbuffed? XD It's a nice boost, for sure, but I'm still very hesitant to use it over the Stug, which does about the same damage as a charged Rakta shot with each tapped gooball, with better elemental capabilities to boot. Then there's Angstrum, too, which has versatility in that it can be a sniping weapon or a group-obliterating weapon.

I MIGHT end up using it due to my need for a stealth weapon, but it's a very difficult choice to make. That's a good sign of balance, I feel.

Edited by ToolboxMotley

- Still no fix for Nova Prime missing TRAILS on Gold Orbs...

https://forums.warfr...rime-null-star/

- Still no fix for Hikou Prime missing TRAILS on throwing stars...

- Still no fix for Soma Prime fireshoots affected by noise reduction (suppressed like) since reverb system introduced...

Updates stacks and STILL no FIX FOR this HORRIBLE bugs so DE !! CAN YOU FIX THEM ?!!

Absolutely disappointing. The bladestorm augment released did not win the poll in the design council. This was one of the most useless decisions you have made in a long time. 

Most of the suggestions are awful anyway, wouldn't make much of a difference.

Most of the suggestions are awful anyway, wouldn't make much of a difference.

Im rather upset about it though. Ash is my fravorite frame, and I won the augment poll. Yet they choose the most useless idea instead of the one that actually won, and would make a difference. 

Im rather upset about it though. Ash is my fravorite frame, and I won the augment poll. Yet they choose the most useless idea instead of the one that actually won, and would make a difference. 

I'm curious, supposedly what was your concept?

THANK YOU for ballistica buff. That poor thing, I hurled it into my arsenal in frustration after leveling it.

The other syndicate weapons were leagues better, and I couldn't stop asking myself "WHY ISN'T IT SILENT?!" every time I fired the thing. I mean, it's the Red Veil special weapon. You know, the stealth assassin guys. The ones who award a syandana that awards stealth kills.

And the damage is quite nice now. Throw some multishot on there and we are shiny.

New Tac. Alert was fun! So much fire! So many burning spots!

Busted out the galatine, grabbed my good buddies Lancer Specter and Cosmic Specter and stomped it into the ground.

Loads of fun! Definitely on the easy side, though the conclave restriction for part deux was a nice touch.

I can't say if this is only after this update, but:

I did sechura and took ogris

problem

ogris rockets fly trough ground, objects, and only collide with monsters (but there is no explosion, just damage number), you can see the smoke from rockets, no explosion.