The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

since its 11th so mid-late march.

but people we don't even have a TEASER SITE !

when we get it we can finally count a ~week from it.

This isn't wow 0_0 DE doesn't make teaser sites last time I checked

Edit:at the guy above me that isn't spamming

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

Guess people can't read what DE puts out.

Gray stop spamming

This isn't wow 0_0 DE doesn't make teaser sites last time I checked

Edit:at the guy above me that isn't spamming

It is spamming. The post by DE saying early March release date was made a week before March, before Tennolive. Fact is, "early March" has passed. The update's not here yet(unless it comes out today). So by tomorrow(or more appropriately, next week), it already counts as mid-March. GreyEnneract seems to fail to understand this fact, and keep bringing the post up in all U16 threads. Face it, plans change all the time. DE is working to bring U16 to us as fast as possible.

March has 31 days. March 15+ is Mid-March.

Looks like Math and Reading classes have been failed.

You can be willfully ignorant all you want.

Yeah, go on and condescend me all you want. Nice going there.

March has 31 days. About the first ten days count as early March. The next ten count as mid-March. The last eleven days count as late March. Trade the 10-10-11 all you want.

See? There's no definite way of saying what really constitutes as early-mid-late. Point is, early March is turning to mid-March soon.

Yeah, go on and condescend me all you want. Nice going there.

March has 31 days. About the first ten days count as early March. The next ten count as mid-March. The last eleven days count as late March. Trade the 10-10-11 all you want.

See? There's no definite way of saying what really constitutes as early-mid-late. Point is, early March is turning to mid-March soon.

The latest DE can update for it to still be early March is Friday the 13th. Past then, it is mid March.

There's your definition. Reply again so I can get more post count.

The latest DE can update for it to still be early March is Friday the 13th. Past then, it is mid March.

There's your definition. Reply again so I can get more post count.

Fine. So assuming we don't get the updates between now and Friday, you would say that you were wrong, right?

Why are we even fighting on this. We want the update to get here ASAP. I just don't think you should really hold on to DE saying "early March", because after all it can still be late, even if they wanted to release it on early March.

Fine. So assuming we don't get the updates between now and Friday, you would say that you were wrong, right?

Why are we even fighting on this. We want the update to get here ASAP. I just don't think you should really hold on to DE saying "early March", because after all it can still be late, even if they wanted to release it on early March.

I would say that DE was wrong. Going off of their past record, all they do is delay.

Doesn't mean I won't still hold them to their word.