Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Re-Megathread)

Qynchou

Booyah! there ya go, a dragon with a skinny muzzle. They exist....(not literally)

Its not quite the same as what Chroma is rockin but wait...

were you under the impression that folks were saying no art work ever had a picture of a dragon with a skinny muzzle?

Its not quite the same as what Chroma is rockin but wait...

were you under the impression that folks were saying no art work ever had a picture of a dragon with a skinny muzzle?

no, i was under the impression that people thought dragons don't have skinny muzzles like chroma has. Whichs is why they keep making the ant eater jokes.

Edited by Reaver_X

I don't care for his aspect I just want to see his powers...i am hoping for a warframe that is very good team player and needs the team mates to be smart or apreciate your work so maybe not everyone goes around spamming his skills and hoping everything dies

The teaser site better tell us a little something about Chroma's abilities.

I hate that they're bringing it last. Just give us the info already!!!!! ARGH! I want my information! ;-;

It's unlikely that the teaser site will reveal any significant information about him. It will probably just be an image of Chroma accompanied by one sentence of text.

Edited by HolyDonut3

Limbo  deserves respect?

Admit it, you should have seen that joke coming from a mile away.

Now, Invalid_Infinity, be nice! Don't be cruel to poor Limbo! He was born this way!

...much like poor Chroma. He really needs to lose that snout though, thank the Lotus for alt helmets!

Edited by HolyDonut3

Now, Invalid_Infinity, be nice! Don't be cruel to poor Limbo! He was born this way!

...much like poor Chroma. He really needs to lose that snout though, thank the Lotus for alt helmets!

I don't thank the lotus for the alt helmet Limbo was given either. :l

(Don't take this seriously I am just bored.)

Not sure if trolling or....

I might have exaggerated a bit with the: "Looks are all that matters" , but if I don't like the looks of a warframe I don't even care about it's powers. So looks are a prerequisite for me liking a warframe, but in order to play it I have to like it's powers too. So I'm not giving Chroma a snowball's chance in hell because he looks like sh*t.

I'm curious to see whether if Croma will reveal itself to be a very strong warframe then what people would say about it.

My bet is that if it will be OP good at killing stuff with 4 like Saryn or Ash then all the rants about it appearance will cease in place of praises. :P

Nope, my hope is it will be press 1, 2, 3, 4 to win, with smooth transition and fast cast times between each ability, making a really fun and really good frame.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

but if I don't like the looks of a warframe I don't even care about it's powers

Oh, no, you didn't exaggerate. You didn't exaggerate at all. 

It's your loss if you decide to avoid it because of how it looks. I'm sure you will try it later on either way. The thing is, is that we have so many cosmetic items everywhere that a frame with no cosmetics almost looks doesn't look like itself when it has cosmetics on.

Personally, I think he will be an amazing frame. I don't care abut his looks, because he's going to be a good frame to bring to any mission. Any element type will be great.