Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

Good god that thing is hideous. It looks like a strip of bacon.

If it's a syandana, okay. If it's not, i've changed my mind and I don't wanna buy Chroma anymore.

The tail is most likely a syandana, we've seen it off and on even in the first picture. I agree, the tail isn't something to be liked.

Edited by Public_Stalker

All I see everywhere is ogris getting reskinned!?

All I am wondering is: is tehre any picture of it anywhere yet??

I must say I hate the actual ogris skin, it totally needed a re design, everyone knew it would get one, but when? looks like soon enough!

Can't wait! :3

All I see everywhere is ogris getting reskinned!?

All I am wondering is: is tehre any picture of it anywhere yet??

I must say I hate the actual ogris skin, it totally needed a re design, everyone knew it would get one, but when? looks like soon enough!

Can't wait! :3

Either browse the hype site for it or you can find it under past images in the opening post.

The tail is most likely a syandana, we've seen it off and on even in the first picture. I agree, the tail isn't something to be liked.

Then don't bother calling it a dragon frame.  Seriously, the frame without the tail looks so freaking odd it's sad.

IMO I don't like the tail, it covers the glorious booty.

It looks like a strip of bacon hanging off his !. It's worse than Trinity's lobster tail in my opinion. Awkward and clunky, the most un-reptilian tail I've ever seen.

Instead of going for a crested design, they created a horizontal, flat slab. There are so many reptiles they could have drawn inspiration from, and yet they went with... none at all. That tail has more in common with a beaver than with any reptile. Living, extinct or fictional.

Edited by Nissun

It looks like a strip of bacon hanging off his !. It's worse than Trinity's lobster tail in my opinion. Awkward and clunky, the most un-reptilian tail I've ever seen.

Instead of going for a crested design, they created a horizontal, flat slab. There are so many reptiles they could have drawn inspiration from, and yet they went with... none at all. That tail has more in common with a beaver than with any reptile. Living, extinct or fictional.

AAB004_Uromastyx_hardwickii_763.JPG

537332079-close-up-side-view-of-brown-re