Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Sanctuary

DE_Adam

A note from The Lotus:

Special thanks to the Tenno who aided us in a small experiment with Update 16. After a couple years of talk, we finally were able to set up a Test cluster which could be accessed externally. This Test cluster housed the many iterations of Update 16 content.

For 1 week straight leading up to this update, a group of just under 20 veteran Tenno spent hours and hours each day playing together, giving feedback, finding bugs, and voicing concerns. Each day included tireless attempts at the incredibly difficult Raids, hilarious moments competing in PvP, and general exploration of all things new. This past week has been one for the memory books - about 60+ hours together with veteran Tenno who applied their skill to some of our hardest and most surprising content yet. I loved every minute of it, and I can’t wait to see what we can do for quality with the potential that this Test cluster has opened!

Rebecca

We salute you, Tenno. Live long and prosper.

A note from The Lotus:

Special thanks to the Tenno who aided us in a small experiment with Update 16. After a couple years of talk, we finally were able to set up a Test cluster which could be accessed externally. This Test cluster housed the many iterations of Update 16 content.

For 1 week straight leading up to this update, a group of just under 20 veteran Tenno spent hours and hours each day playing together, giving feedback, finding bugs, and voicing concerns. Each day included tireless attempts at the incredibly difficult Raids, hilarious moments competing in PvP, and general exploration of all things new. This past week has been one for the memory books - about 60+ hours together with veteran Tenno who applied their skill to some of our hardest and most surprising content yet. I loved every minute of it, and I can’t wait to see what we can do for quality with the potential that this Test cluster has opened!

Rebecca

You know Reb this reminds me of an old polish saying.... lmao

Verify game cache in steam - steam says it needs to download 6.1 gb of files.

The update is kind of big.

As for the Synoid Gammacor - I literally just got mine hours ago. The nerf seems overly harsh. Reduced ammo capacity or increased ammo per shot, either or. Not both.

Stuff getting nerfed that I invested a lot of time to get was one of the reasons I stopped playing for a year or so.

Edited by f3llyn