Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

DE_Adam

As much as i love the limbo, i know it has problems. However, taking away his ability to hack while in the rift is not fixing anything. Its taking away a major selling point to get more people to play the limbo. I know how good this class can be if you  put in the time for it. I love the limbo please take away this completely unnecessary nerf. I beg you!   

DE, why not tell us what we need for the axes at-least?

So we can be prepared when all of our lab research is done. :)

I'm willing to bet my kubrow collection (not that fond of them anyway) it'll be Dual Zoren or, god forbid, Dual Ichor.

Looks like DE is running out of new ideas for weapons.  Its kind of sad the way these look.  They could have at least tried to make the "blades" look like actual blades and not the skeleton of a soma clip. 

I like that they are expanding on vaults, but I'd really like to see some of that effort shifted to overhauling some of the other old non-endless mission types. 

I was expecting an event this week, considering how long its been since we have had a real one(not a tactical alert).

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

And what about the alterations to kubrows and imprints? Out of all these minor bug fixes and new additions I would consider this a more pressing matter especially for the people with rare kubrows that have no support since it's happened..

Edited by Scag

I just built (rushed for 35p, actually) a second pair of Akstilettos because I don't want to use my potatoed, 5-forma pair...BUT, the blueprint recipe for Aksomati only acknowledges one pair of Akstilettos....is this a bug? I am afraid to start the Aksomati build(rush) because I fear it will use my ranked Akstilettos as opposed to the unranked ones I just rushed....I just tried to relog a couple of times and still shows only one pair in the recipe although my inventory correctly shows two pair...HELP!

I see the audio for the soma was updated, but I'm sensing an increase in the spool up time. The bullet counter decrease is noticeable slower on the first through like eighth/tenth shot now compared to the run i did just before the update.

Edited by nms64

Looks like DE is running out of new ideas for weapons.  Its kind of sad the way these look. 

I like that they are expanding on vaults, but I'd really like to see some of that effort shifted to overhauling some of the other old non-endless mission types. 

I was expecting an event this week, considering how long its been since we have had a real one(not a tactical alert).

They actually talked about this.  They have wanted to do thematic sets of weapons for a while. The Tigris, Redeemer and AKJagara were the first complete set. This is the second, and it looks like a boltor inspired melee weapon will be coming out soon as well, completing that set. I suspect we will be seeing a lot more of these in the future.

Edited by xRufus7x