Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.3: The New Protocols

DE_Adam

Was an obvious bug to begin with, he can't interact with anything on the physical plane (orbs, mods, etc.) why would a console be any different?

Funny addition would be that the door sensors should also not acknowledge you so you cannot go through automatic doors while phased too lol.

The consoles not being able to be interacted with I actually do agree with, it makes sense. (If they do what you just said though I'm going to die inside). Still don't think I should be unable to scan. We can see things/be seen, why can't our scanners? Also Capture/Rescue targets being unable to be banished is kinda mean towards Limbo still. NOONE else could protect rescue targets to that extent, it made Limbo super special...

Ember - World on Fire - Firequake: Enemies hit have a chance of being knocked down

This mod... This mod.... My Ember Is Pleased :3 

This really should be part of the skill by default.

Anyways, nice update DE. Though more originality on the melees would be appreciated.

Whoever of you mods it was that removed my previous post with this picture; it was certainly relevant to this thread. -.-

A mod did this? What the Hek?

He's right,you know...

René Magritte doit se retourner dans sa tombe...

Not MOAr manic buffz please nerf gg

Holy Craaap!!!!

Soma is my Favorite weapon in all the game, and now you give me this. Holy crap Thanks DE!

I really love this update and makes my hype bigger for 16.5!

I prefer Grakata.  It has a slightly lower crit chance but does more damage and has a good status chance.  Plus:

kJGAWCt.png

Compare

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grakata vs. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Soma

Also, do you know what soma means outside of warframe?  Look it up.

Edited by Mohandar881

I don't remember that the Soma having a windup because that's what it is doing in PVP and also all variants are suppose to be available for PVP such as the Bo and Bo Prime, I noticed that the Soma Prime is not there is this a over sight and also take care of the windup on the regular Soma in PVP please.

There is at least one corpus vault on oceanus that does not have multiple solutions in fact sometimes the lazers are set in such a pattern to make it absolutely impossible.

And the grate is sealed making the alternative route impossible to take.

This is endlessly frustrating.

So many holes in gameplay that you keep finding with Limbo.  This was a frame that most people find deficient and even annoying to have around and what good it could do keeps getting obliterated while core issues with it are unaddressed.  Why can't Limbo hack in the rift?  Loki can hack invis.  Better nerf that.