Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.2

[DE]Megan

It may just be my imagination, but I think Oberon's Conclave change for Smite may have leaked over into the PvE environment. When I cast Smite, I am noticing significantly fewer projectiles (around 3) from my Max Ranked Oberon, when before it appeared to be about 6 or 7 projectiles.

last doors in Hijack in Nightmare Raid still won't open no matter what we do and the spawning enemies makes the game lag hard. I don't understand how can u ignore 20+ topics from players who do Raids about doors being bugged or glitched, throwing out a hotfix and not testing it at least 2-3 times.  This is beyond me.

Fantastic.

You fixed Vauban, and broke Zephyr.  The tornados don't retain elements for longer than a second, and only if melee damage was the source.  They turn the appropriate color, then wink back to doing magnetic damage.

This is why I get angry, and go off on tirades.  Yep, time to spend some time away from warframe.  You've got until the 20th to rectify this DE, but I'm not holding out hope.

I found this bug

Warframe%20Icon%20bug_zpsfziet0ln.jpg

I know its not a big deal but still !!

I dont think this is bug. Because you pick up blue mote and get hp from blue mote. If you pick red mote you will see same text (75 health +6(or more) energy) but you will see red-mote icon. This is normal.

• The Nekros Mortos Syandana and Valkyr Bonds can no longer be Enhanced. This change is due to Nekros and Valkyr having an unfair advantage over other Warframes by having one additional Arcane slot. We're going to be removing Arcanes off these two attachments, and running a script to compensate players so the Enhancements can be used on intended Syandanas. We will notify everyone when this script has started.

I would very strongly ask you to consider adding 'invisible' syandanas to address this. The entire reason we originally did away with Arcane Helmets was so that players were not forced into a specific aesthetic just for the bonuses they provide. This new system has a giant oversight in that it makes an assumption that every player wants to fill every armor slot. Make an 'invisible' set for players like myself who really prefer the 'naked' look on certain Warframes. Let's not take two steps back. 

Edited by Acos

You certainly can't have it both ways.  Unfortunately for some, the syandanas are not really as impressive.  So for example someone that liked Valkyr's bonds only and wouldn't use a syandana on Valkyr is now going to be out their arcane slot because you don't have an alternative available for them.

Guess it just goes back to someone else's suggestion from a while ago.  Arcanes should just be equippable, they shouldn't be added to syandanas and helmets so that we have better choices about which arcane to use and don't necessarily have to have syandanas and helmets for them.

How does one complete an Excavation mission when there's no Battery guy spawning at all?

I am rank 3 with New Loka (Benevolent). Yesterday's mission on Redresal - Phobos did just that: No battery guys spawned at all meaning the mission can't be completed.

Cant apply enchantments to the mortos binds ?????? THEY REMOVED THEM COMPLETYLY !!!

"The Nekros Mortos Syandana and Valkyr Bonds can no longer be Enhanced. This change is due to Nekros and Valkyr having an unfair advantage over other Warframes by having one additional Arcane slot. We're going to be removing Arcanes off these two attachments, and running a script to compensate players so the Enhancements can be used on intended Syandanas. We will notify everyone when this script has started."

I disagree with this. It'll end up punishing people who choose to use their unique Syandanas, and I don't see why it has such a negative impact. It essentially locks in an arcane into the warframe and no one else, which, in my mind, is actually more disadvantageous compared to other frames

First my Engineering teacher gets me miffed off, and now this to sh*t on my day. Yay. Normally I love DE, but right now, I BETTER get all the freaking enhancements and credits put into the bonds back, or I'll be really freaking p*ssed.

My favorited colors in the customization all disappeared which is is incredibly annoying as now I can't find the old color I was using...

UPDATE: Okay I'm convinced you guys changed the colors of a palette group (I believe the infested color pack, row 12). I have looked through every shade I have in my entire palette collection and not a single one matches the blue/purple 'blurple' shade I'm currently using. The infested ones come close but none are a perfect match.

Edited by Beleghost

My favorited colors in the customization all disappeared which is is incredibly annoying as now I can't find the old color I was using...

UPDATE: Okay I'm convinced you guys changed the colors of a palette group (I believe the infested color pack, row 12). I have looked through every shade I have in my entire palette collection and not a single one matches the blue/purple 'blurple' shade I'm currently using. The infested ones come close but none are a perfect match.

Did you use a Legacy Palette? Check your options and click Legacy Palettes on/off. Try it then. The thing is, the colors had been less vivid than before, and faded almost, so there was a fix a while back, but DE kept the option to keep the old colors than the fixed.