Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 24Th Void Trader Appearance [Megathread]

-Kryptic

Thoughts?

Now when everyone have them I am hoping for lots of #BuffMachetes2015 threads to overflow weapon feedback section.

Operation "buff Braton Prime" was successful and field reports indicate that the "buff Supra" campaign is finally making a breakthrough, we cannot let victory defeat us, once more into the breach tenno.

Wow. First the Void Trader is rendering accessories that we pay good money for, by making free versions that look better...

Now they are giving away for free, exclusive items that people had to work hard for.

Great. 

I have an idea. Don't participate in any events. Dont spend Plat. You dont need to earn anything, when you can just do a single void run every day, and get everything you missed when Baro swings by, and purchase better versions of everything.

Seriously, if he could design Valkyrs new Helmet in roughly an hours time, whats the problem with new content that doesn't nullify spent plat, or hard work?

I'm happy there's away to get missed event gear. Not happy it's on Baro and wasting ducats non Non-Void gear. Create another vendor for it please. 

^ agreed.....but i doubt they want to figure out another method of currency in order to do so

unless they gave it to the factions......which wouldnt be a bad idea since their reputation has become almost moot

Edited by sekushiiandee

Wow. First the Void Trader is rendering accessories that we pay good money for, by making free versions that look better...

Now they are giving away for free, exclusive items that people had to work hard for.

Great. 

I have an idea. Don't participate in any events. Dont spend Plat. You dont need to earn anything, when you can just do a single void run every day, and get everything you missed when Baro swings by, and purchase better versions of everything.

Seriously, if he could design Valkyrs new Helmet in roughly an hours time, whats the problem with new content that doesn't nullify spent plat, or hard work?

The weapons come in a free slot and catalyst if won from the event. I call that a Win.

Edited by ligonare

Well this just feels like them being lazy and not wanting to ad another tactical allert to have another go at event weapons. That i wouldn't have problem with, this however...

Event: more void grind! Huray!

Also 0 new items, promise broken

My general feelings on this offering from Baro, but this is me every week we don't get P Streamline, P Intensify, P Stretch, or one of the many other mods that should be primed.

Jack-Nicholson.gif

^ i wouldnt want some mods to be primed due to balancing......primed mods was a bad idea to start imo

This is the first time that Baro isn't bringing at least one new item.

Which means from now on, it's no longer guarantied we'll be seeing new items with each visit.

I am a disappoint, I am an much disappoint. Disappoint. Disanotherpoint.

I had everything already from the events, but I approve this move, I'm glad DE give another chance to get those weapons.

For the first time, I'm happy with this appearance even if I haven't bought anything.

^^This

Guys have fun with the weapons.

I'm not upset about event items since if you got them from the event, they also came with a free Catalyst and Inventory slot. That's 26 Plat in bonus value by the way.

Edited by Ryme

So I had bought extra of both the weapons for a friend who couldn't be available during Baro is stationed and soon I learned that they cannot be traded, It could have been said in anywhere like the health/energy/ammo restores from market which doesn't allow you to buy if you already own it like this d633b1635c.jpg

Is there a way I can contact support and restore the credits and ducats spent ?

Great. 

Just as an FYI (as you should have read already) event items were never exclusive, DE said they'd be coming back eventually.

Also I can assure you that there was just a much effort taken in grinding for the necesary ducats for the weapons as it did for doing the events these were in, and considering that you also have to pay a large ammount of credits AND they do not come with a slot and potato it's not as good for those getting it from Baro.