Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.5

DE_Adam

• Fixed an issue where players could not access Ability Powers while running.

Thank you!!! This was such a game breaker.  Unfortunately, I still can't open the power menu to cancel out powers such as Absorb and Sound Quake.  Using the keyboard cancels it out, but not the gamepad.

Frost Changes:

• Frost’s Snow Globes can now be broken when Freeze is cast on it, causing the Snow Globe to explode and do an AoE ragdoll effect on nearby enemies.
  • Impact damage done to enemies frozen in mid-air will now do a % of health damage instead of an instant kill.

Fixes:

• Fixed Chroma casting Vex Armor then Elemental Ward causing redundant animations.

Thanks for the Frost changes and HOLY CRAP TY FOR CHROMA FIX FINALLY! :D 

no more fun with cunfusion

Magnetic Status divides Shields by 4 for 4 seconds. it doesn't cause Confusion.

that's Radiation.

PUNCTURE.... on an EXPLOSIVE weapon, that does BLASTS!

hey, it's better. makes more sense. not complete sense, but that's close enough for me. it has Innate Punch-Through, so Armor Piercing Explosives.

i certainly won't complain about APHE-T.

still isn't a Flak Gun unless it Proximity Detonates though. :|

i cri every tiem

Edit:

Copy/Paste code which causes the players warframe to have a small area drop pickup so that where the Kubrow traverses it also automatically picks up drops along its immediate area

Delete Fetching

being able to pick things up by walking over them sounds acceptable.

:( i'm moderately certain the Fetch is what Players wanted the Doge to do. go pick up some stuff, and bring it back. it's cute, and useful at the same time.

i'd definitely prefer adjusting Fetching so it works better rather than remove what makes the Kubrow feel unique.

Edited by taiiat

Boss on Titania - Uranus has bugged every single time I've run it since this hotfix (4 times in a row). He lays there on the ground like a cature target without doing anything, and you can't kill him. One squad member told me it was his third time in a row.

Grattler fix: Haha worse than before!

1. Explosions now do damage, that is nice and dandy but shells only explode at around 180 m (still your max range, far too low, especially in open space) so you have to keep your enemies in a very tight range envelope to be effective.

2. Damage type mostly puncture, fine could have stayed magnetic though it was no big deal

3. Ammo change, that killed it not only are you out of ammo fast it also takes quite awhile before you start regenerating again.

Ammo was fine, damage type was fine, range needed addressing and if possible proxy fuses being added. I do believe this is not the final version so I hope we will see these changes added. Now the ammo reduction would have made sense if the range got extended but since that did not happen, this iteration is clearly worse than the first one, which at least could spam shots.

Edited by Hatzeputt

Grattler Changes:

• Grattler round explosions now deal damage.
  • Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.
  • Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.

Really bad as one of the things the grattler had going was the good clip size. This was nice because it has very poor aim and idiotic short range which makes it unusable and therefore just MR fodder.

Otherwise nice changes in general :)

I was a few forma in to the Grattler....

Now the explosions do damage to yourself.  I mean at least they doi dmg but, its hard enough getting health back in an AW mission.

The clip size was sort of needed since you had to lead the target since the rounds had a pretty terrible flight time.

Now the reload..not sure if it was an issue before since you had so much ammuniton but, to go from 0 rounds to a whopping 25 takes about 6 seconds.  If you try the play style of shoot a few rounds then wait it is still pretty terrible.

I guess if the weapon was hit scan it would be bearable with only 25 rounds.

-_*

id love to see how many hours of hydroid were played on average over the last 4 weeks on a weekly basis, and then i'd like to see the numbers for the NEXT 4 weeks xD same for mag. If you don't want utility / lootboosting in your game because it's a monetized aspect, WHY do these skills exist? XD