Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.3.0

DE_Adam

Vaykor Hek

Sancti Tigris

RIP my 5 forma Hek and Tigris. :|

Telos Boltor

Comparisons with Boltor P incoming in 5...

Secura Penta - Ruthless and efficient

> efficient

> uses sniper ammo

Rakta Cernos

Still with Impact bias? :P

Edit: Yup, and still with that unreliable 35% crit. >;/

[*]Fixed Nyx’s Absorb not shielding Sentinels from AoE damage occurring from within the Absorb bubble.

YES! \o/ Edited by Chroia

Still No Fix For

*Banshee's Silence makes enemies target sentinel aggresivly, destroying it easily

*Enemies standing up in vortex, in some cases long enough for them to fire their weapon

*Syndicate effects that boost shield taking away the effects of cold hazard tilesets (instead of having halved shields, when it procs you will have full shields for the rest of the mission)

*Carrier will hover pickups in your face even if you don't need them: occurs more often with nova prime and loki prime. This includes energy orbs, and you will permantly hear the energy pickup sound until you use a power to use the energy in your face. 

*Repost Before 120 Secs In Trading, Timer Resets To 120 Secs

*Headshot kill sounds not playing for clients (bug since game hit open beta :D!)

*Banshee's Silence prevents Maggots from latching onto the player 

*Game refuses to let the player use a mod that is on their sentinel, even if the mod is not currently being used on their current sentinel weapon config. (it will claim both mods are being used by your sentinel at the same time which is impossible)

NOOOOOOOO, What have you done?

I have used this bug, wasn't sure if it was a bug in the first case:

• Fixed Loki’s Switch Teleport being able to pull players in Archwing out of water.

Just because some idiots like to go afk on Tyl Regor preventing him from spawning.

So maybe fix that?

But other than that, I am happy with this update and keep it up DE :).

I just recently spent 75K standing for the Simulor from Simaris. I could have put that toward the Helios Simaris Skin instead... because you guys just released a direct upgrade. Sigh. Ah well... there goes 75K wasted standing. 

And another useless item from Simaris. And that's my biggest peeve here. I bought it from Simaris because I thought it wouldn't be available anywhere else, because I thought you were giving him a unique weapon. It isn't even fully built, it's just a blueprint. He already has almost no useful stock as it is. And now you basically just made another piece of his stock totally not worth buying. Because people will just get the Suda version. I'm not really sure what the point of this was. 

Sorry about the salt. The new weapons look incredibly cool and I'll definitely be getting Telos Boltor, Synoid Simulor from my syndicates, and trading for a Secura Penta. 

Still wish I hadn't wasted that Simaris standing though... : ( 

Edited by Tesseract7777

RIP the formas and potatoes spent on Penta and Tigris.

And now forma to upgrade the new Syndicate weapons is even harder to get.  While I do appreciate most of the changes, like adding Carrier Prime's BP to a second drop location, was it really necessary to make T1 Defense even more useless for anything besides leveling?

The Hek Augment cannot be used on the Vaykor Hek, no.

darth_vader_noooo.jpg?1365367238

Actually though, this puts the Vaykor Hek into question as a downright upgrade to the Hek.  Especially since the reload is longer.

Edited by TenguBlade

Changes:

• Forma Blueprints will now only drop in one rotation, replaced by the following drops in these endless Mission rotations:
    • T1D Rotation A: Forma BP for T2MD Key.
    • T3D Rotation B: Forma BP for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.
    • T4D Rotation B: Forma BP for Prime Carrier Systems.
    • T4D Rotation C: Forma BP for Hikou Pouch.
    • T3S Rotation C: Forma BP for Prime Carrier BP.
    • T4S Rotation A: Rare Fusion Core 5 Pack for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack.
    • T4S Rotation B: Forma Blueprint for Rare Fusion Core 5 Packs

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY,JOY,JOY!!!

HF4uXDX.gif

how can you guys be happy about the forma nerf don't you see the drops are overall worse now?

way to decrease the grind. yeey more uncommon cores and low tier keys. O.O

Edited by ..atom..

The hek already has a mod in meridian...

Grakata/Karak/buzlok  ok.. but not hek lol

For what boltor telos ? Boltor is already a top tier weapon.You still made a weapon already OP... more OP...

Need Tiberon Telos ! Sybaris Telos !

For what pick up boltor when boltor have prime model...x(

I quite don't understand the Synoid Simulor.

I mean, regular Simulor has been released just recently...why? And is also a Syndicate weapon from Simaris already.

Bah, I will never understand your logic guys...

GG and thanks for the rest of updates tho!

RIP the formas and potatoes spent on Penta, Hek, and Tigris.

And now forma to upgrade the new Syndicate weapons is even harder to get.  While I do appreciate most of the changes, like adding Carrier Prime's BP to a second drop location, was it really necessary to make T1 Defense even more useless for anything besides leveling?

except the vaykor hek can't use the augment that boosts multishot. so the normal hek is still better, ironically.