Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.3.0

DE_Adam

Still no fix for DE's logic.

How I imagine they came up with Vaykor Hek:

"Hey guys, we need to decide on a primary weapon for Steel Meridian. We have 16 basic Grineer primaries to choose from, but mind that Hek, Grinlok, Vulkar and Sobek already have an Augment."

"Uhhm so let's take Hek."

"Great idea! You get a raise!"

thats probably exactly how it happened

You can get tellurium anywhere on uranus thats submersible you don't actually have to be in sharkwing mode. This includes sabotage caches.

Heavy gunner bug is not needed to get it.

i know, but it made it way less of a grind, and not exactly less, WITH the exploit I`d only get 7 per run at most with PS hydroid and nekros, right now, I don`t even remember getting Tellurium from an enemy other than them, once a Lancer dropped it and that`s that

Do we really have to grind for resources?

I was excited to see heavy units become so on all planets, but disappointment, as everything that would reduce Grind walls, DE won`t reduce it

I'm gonna make a crit build for the vaykor hek, all while you guys complain and moan.

And I will laugh in all of your faces when my Hek outclasses the fraq outta yours C:

Yeah, you have fun having a chance to do double damage, while the normal one is pumping out three times damage as a baseline, with occasional crits still

I'm gonna make a crit build for the vaykor hek, all while you guys complain and moan.

And I will laugh in all of your faces when my Hek outclasses the fraq outta yours C:

You're kidding right? Normal one does 3 times base damage while v.hek only has a chance to crit, and when it does it's still not close to enough damage. So yeah. Have fun.

The Hek Augment cannot be used on the Vaykor Hek, no.

Why is that though?? Doesn´t make any sense to me! Different Variants of the same weapon like Hek and Vaykor Hek should be treated as equals, same goes for dual wielded sidearms btw, i just can´t think of any reason why this is not a thing???!!!

Edited by r0ckwolf

Why is that though?? Doesn´t make any sense to me! Different Variants of the same weapon like Hek and Vaykor Hek should be treated as equals, same goes for dual wielded sidearms btw, i just can´t think of any reason why this is not a thing???!!!

Because then the Vaykor Hek could have been an actual upgrade, instead of a downgrade

You are completely wrong the regular hek is consistently outputting 3x times the damage while the vaykor hek will only have a chance of doubling the damage even with a maxed primed ravage you would need to consistently crit 100% of the time with every single pellet to have close to the damage of the regular hek 

It seems like the Hek was probably chosen as Steel's primary just because now it there is for truth, a 'Vay Hek' weapon. Its too bad it seems to be a bad downgrade to the regular Hek with better mag, critical, firing speed but worse reload and since the regular Hek gets the Scatterd Justice mod, less damage. I hope this is an actual joke like the Primed Pistol Gambit mod being a reference to American 'Gangsta rap' 187=death or something; it doesn't seem like much thought was put into this primary weapon choice.

Yeah, you have fun having a chance to do double damage, while the normal one is pumping out three times damage as a baseline, with occasional crits still

Cool story bro.

By the way, did you know you can pull off headshots with the Hek? well, we all know how dangerous crit headshots can be as it stands. But wait, there's more!

With primed ravage, this thing won't just pound my target's face in, it's going to hit like a literal TRUCK.

Edited by omeggga

Vaykor Hek already has syndicate effect, mod which add this effect again is nonsensical.

Or, the explosion could be stronger, or wider.... it's not difficult to figure out that if you have 2 of the same thing doing the same damage, it'll do twice as much damage... easy, so yes, it would would make sense.

Or, the explosion could be stronger, or wider.... it's not difficult to figure out that if you have 2 of the same thing doing the same damage, it'll do twice as much damage... easy, so yes, it would would make sense.

Even if the Syndicate effect didn't stack at all, the extra multishot is what would have mattered