Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.3.0

DE_Adam

The Hek Augment cannot be used on the Vaykor Hek, no.

Then there is no point to use Vaykor Hek.

Why u made a supposed improved weapon

obsolete compared to the old one?What

kinda logic is that ? Plz explain it to me

would love to hear the reasoning and logic

behind it

For me this hotfix was to fast and things went wrong

-guns that are locked by MR that only mean what players been saying MR mean nothing

-a gun that cant use an augment for that gun....

-formas almost got quit from void for uncommon fusions or easy drop prime

and last but no less -NEW GUNS BUGGEDS saying there is no slots with 20 free spaces....
Edited by WOLFtv

it's really bugging me to use Vaykor Hek since we already got a Hek agument mod and Telos Boltor since we already got a prime version. Can we replace Hek, Boltor with new weapon and make Boltor into Heix agument mod instead ?

thanks DE

what this guy said

glad the new sentinal is out so you can work on something else

let me get this stright

instead of adding and effectively buffing some of the underused weapons (buzlok, attica, flux, khom, miter, and so on)

you (DE) went and added

the vaykor hek when we already have the normal hek which is a gun plenty of people use already because of its fantastic augment

the telos boltor when we already have tons of people using the boltor prime

the sancti tigris which we all knew was coming when we already have the tigris which is one of the strongest shotguns

then you went and instead of buffing/reworking the poor mechanics behind the arguably weak simulor added the slightly less weak simulor with the same poor mechanics

I'm happy, sorry not annoyed/disappointed you went with the rakta cernos, cernos is a POS; the rakta is a nice sidegrade to the dread and paris prime

the secura penta which is ok since penta has to go up against the tonkor in the power creep race

TL/DR: not happy with the direction DE went regarding the "New" Weapons

conclave I dgaf about

thank you for reworking the drop tables a bit

T4S Rotation A: Rare Fusion Core 5 Pack for Uncommon Fusion Core 5 Pack

_I_

and bug fixes are always appreciated

my wallets still waiting on the valkyr skin BTW

Edited by FoxyKabam

Just compared the stats of the new Simulor to the.. erm... *newER* Simulor.....

They are identical except that the Synoid variant has 2.0 reload speed instead of 3.0 (faster), and does 175 - 225 per stack instead of 170-230. (wider range, up and down).

And of course, it will have the Syndicate pulse thing on it.

Irrelevelant, the gun will be added to the pile of junk weapons for mastery fodder, w/o scattered justice(hek mod) in no way this compensates for the 200% loss of multishot, terrible terrible terrible decision on DE's part

DE has become more stubborn over the years and won't change it because they don't want to admit it was a stupid idea.

(It's almost like 99% of them don't even play the game they help develop)

Still no fix for DE's logic.

How I imagine they came up with Vaykor Hek:

"Hey guys, we need to decide on a primary weapon for Steel Meridian. We have 16 basic Grineer primaries to choose from, but mind that Hek, Grinlok, Vulkar and Sobek already have an Augment."

"Uhhm so let's take Hek."

"Great idea! You get a raise!"

But thanks for the Update though. And I love the design of the new sentinel.

The rest is great but this... they change forma bp for lame drops and now its impossible to get forma bp

guess I didn't give it a good enough look

if this is true I don't want this update, waiter take it back to the kitchen and bring me another!

One with some flavor

Drekar gunners won`t drop a guaranteed rare resource anymore? :O please tell me this isn`t real, please, Tellurium is needed outside of archwing stuff and is only gained from archwing which sucks more than a black hole, please explain!!

You can get tellurium anywhere on uranus thats submersible you don't actually have to be in sharkwing mode. This includes sabotage caches.

Heavy gunner bug is not needed to get it.

Edited by StinkyPygmy