Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.9.0

DE_Adam

Okay so, for the thrown Weapon stats, I'm just going to post what I have here because UI won't show it to y'all.

Firstly, the thrown damage of the Cerata includes Physical damage. Here are the values:

150 Physical Damage distributed as:

10% Impact: 15

80% Puncture: 120

10% Slash: 15

25% Status Chance

15% Crit Chance, x2 Dmg multiplier

I saw a post on reddit a there was: 15% status chance (screen from game)

And Cerata is missing from Codex and Profile - Equipment

Edited by Myscho

The Glaive Prime actually has 170 thrown damage, so it's still better than the Cerata from a Physical Damage perspective. I was having a few conversations with worried players that Glaive Prime just got knocked out of #1 spot. Thankfully, the lovely AGGP made a request that revealed the truth after I investigated the source files.

Since you're already snooping in the source files, can you please bug whoever is responsible for fixes, since Halikar does not work with powerthrow and  has had the wrong throwing damage ever since it's release over a year ago.

Here's a comment that posted quite a few threads about it. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/536325-175-frequently-reported-problems/?p=6142174

The only thing I remember them ever saying would be independent is balancing which is still true. Also the mods are tradeable.

Doesn't matter if they are tradeable.  They are only obtainable through PvP.  And DE always said that PvP would never be mandatory for anything and would be separated from PvE.  Making mods that are sourced only from PvP work in PvE without a way to get them from PvE is unacceptable. 

[...]

The Glaive Prime actually has 170 thrown damage, so it's still better than the Cerata from a Physical Damage perspective. ...

You forgot the crit chance, new glaive is better all around.

But thanks for the info, too bad UI doesn't show it.

Edited by Monolake

Ohohohoho those PvP mods becoming PvE... Yuss..

Also, FINALLY, I have plat at the same time that the DotD skins come around!

Cerata, sweeeet! Clan research... I suppose I could wait three days.. ;-;

Naberus shoulders! Love these things, and now I finally have them! X3

Great update!

Great, another nerf for Diriga/Vulklok.

You meant buff.

Now the cameras rarely bother me, Diriga-san is taking care of them for me. That's incredibly helpful, as I almost never hit laser walls anymore.

Edited by KaraOgata

....Why not? No really, is there a reason as to why we shouldn't have more options in PvE?

Nope not at all. Also nothing wrong with having to play PVP or use trade chat to obtain them either. They were born for PVP. Go play PVP to get them. I don't even prefer PVP but have nothing wrong with this dynamic.