Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.9.0

DE_Adam

What is up with bullet jump? (Where you are sliding and press jump). It is acting funky now, did you change how far you can go with it? I can't go places I used to.

looks like PvP Bullet jump jumped to PvE im seing differents frames, equally modded, bullet jumping at diferent distances/speed

Doesn't matter if they are tradeable.  They are only obtainable through PvP.  And DE always said that PvP would never be mandatory for anything and would be separated from PvE.  Making mods that are sourced only from PvP work in PvE without a way to get them from PvE is unacceptable. 

It does matter that they are tradeable because then PVP is not mandatory to get the mods.

Not happy about the bleeding of PvP into PvE. I expect the mods that are usable in PvE to be made farmable in the near future. Thank you.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Please dont do this DE,  some of us here really do NOT want to have to PvP to complete our PvE weapon/warframe builds.

Many of us are not here to play PvP, dont force us. :(

For one - Why not help us with no plat for once, some of us don't even earn money, so how the hell we gonna get anything good?

And two, i've been waiting weeks for something good to happen, i thought this would be it. 

And three i'l stop with myself being angry and all it just that i..I really wish that it was fair when it was f2g/f2w Instead of every dam bloody game being - p2w/p2g. 

(Okay im done now. Im done.)

But the devs regularly give away free stuff. Every devstream has an Orokin Catalyst or Reactor alert and pretty much every weapon and warframe in the game is obtainable without paying for plat. Are you aware that weapon blueprints exist?

DE please make the new PvE-available mods attainable through non-conclave means. Do not force me to play that crap just to get them. Warframe is a PvE game and I'll be damned if I'm required to play the PvP just to bolster my mod collection for the main game.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Please dont do this DE,  some of us here really do NOT want to have to PvP to complete our PvE weapon/warframe builds.

Many of us are not here to play PvP, dont force us. :(

+1 completely agree'd.  Honestly its disturbing that they even considered this considering what they have said about PvP not effecting PvE in the past. 

It does matter that they are tradeable because then PVP is not mandatory to get the mods.

No it doesn't because the core of the game is PvE, and so DE doing this just provides a method for the few that play PvP to gouge the crap out of everyone else, you damn well people will just sell them for plat and not trade items.  And unlike trading void items or normal mods, its restricted to those than play PvP.  So saying they are tradeable doesn't mean S#&$. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

DE please make the new PvE-available mods attainable through non-conclave means. Do not force me to play that crap just to get them. Warframe is a PvE game and I'll be damned if I'm required to play the PvP just to bolster my mod collection for the main game.

Totally agree.. nothing else to say.

+1 completely agree'd.  Honestly its disturbing that they even considered this considering what they have said about PvP not effecting PvE in the past. 

No it doesn't because the core of the game is PvE, and so DE doing this just provides a method for the few that play PvP to gouge the crap out of everyone else, you damn well people will just sell them for plat and not trade items.  And unlike trading void items or normal mods, its restricted to those than play PvP.  So saying they are tradeable doesn't mean S#&$. 

Honestly...

1 - we don't know if they'll be added to drop rotations, (or I'd assume more likely Syndicates), making them more readily available.

2 - PVE isn't that hard, and as well as gaining the mods while playing, you can buy them for standing.

And at the end of the day, Conclave mods generally are positive for negative effects, or honestly a bit crap.

It adds options and I doubt most people will really care about it, and for those taht do, it's not hard to acquire them.

Okay so, for the thrown Weapon stats, I'm just going to post what I have here because UI won't show it to y'all.

Firstly, the thrown damage of the Cerata includes Physical damage. Here are the values:

150 Physical Damage distributed as:

10% Impact: 15

80% Puncture: 120

10% Slash: 15

25% Status Chance

15% Crit Chance, x2 Dmg multiplier

Will amend this if needed, but my current calculations and game resources suggest that this is correct.

(Note: Screenshots of UI say 105 Thrown so just checking what's up).

More Information:

Worth noting the Cerata and Glaive Prime both say '105' Thrown Damage - this is in fact a UI bug (applies to normal Glaive as well).

The Glaive Prime actually has 170 thrown damage, so it's still better than the Cerata from a Physical Damage perspective. I was having a few conversations with worried players that Glaive Prime just got knocked out of #1 spot. Thankfully, the lovely AGGP made a request that revealed the truth after I investigated the source files.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is exactly why we still need UI improvements and upgrades, the weapon info screens dont display enough or all of the relevant information based on if they more than one dmg source [same for things like penta or opticor]

warframe abilities are still in the same spot, at least we now have some modified values for str/rng/dur but still no listing for efficiency/cost

lastly weapon UI info does not display max ammo or clipsize

Wow, a whole lot of butthurt people who are bad at PvP in here. We've come a long way from UT, haven't we?

ANYWAY. Love the patch! Wasn't expecting a happy surprise, but I got one. New glaive, and you guys put the best damage types on it. Toxin, with bonus puncture. You da best, DE, you da best.

Day of the Dead is one of my favorite skins, and now my spaceship can be covered in guns! Still got to farm up that mantis, it looks great in skulls and flowers.

Adding in those PvP mods to PvE is brilliant. The PvP mods are all very cool, modding things from oblique angles instead of just %DMG. Reloading while holstered, for example. Does this mean we are one step closer to multishot/serration mods dying a fiery death? Please say yes.

Ignis now chars things it kills. Excellent! This was absolutely needed, the new ignis was oddly disappointing without it. Atomos and Twin Ballsack do, why not the original flamethrower?

But why did you fix Space Doge? I loved having my puppy in space.

Archwing for Kubrows when?

Funny, the Cerata does not actualy look that much infested. Though then again the regular Glaive allready looks like it's made out of tamed technocyte, so perhaps the Cerata is as far as the infestation can mutate it.

35 toxin damage sounds not half bad. Dual Ichor have the same damage and are still rather good. Though now it's 4 days waiting to see how it will perform in gameplay.

About the conclave mods being usable in PvE.

While it's nice that PvP mods have turned out to be usefull enough to make it into PvE, i'm somewhat annoyed they are currently only obtainable via PvP. Since i'm getting rather frustrated with PvP quickly and do not desire to grind it, just to get some interesting mods for regular gameplay.

Here is hoping they will eventualy be PvE obtainable too.

Edited by Othergrunty

With these PvP mods being allowed in PvE, perhaps we can see some kind of weapon exilus slot? Would be nice, because there's no way I'm using weapon switch speed, movement speed when aiming, FoV changes, reloads while holstered, or any of this other stuff in place of damage or just about anything else.