Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Next Warframe Guy...

Neptlude

So for the next warframe following the male>female>male>female pattern... We getting a male warframe..

We getting that Male saryn, Typhus?

They haven't said.

No. Typhus will only be a thing if Warframe nosedives and stops making money and they want to make one last quick buck before shutting down the servers. :)

Typhus =/= Male Saryn

And we don't know now anymore.  That pattern's been iffy with Equinox and the China frames.

I don't see anything iffy with chinaframes - we still got male-female-male Wukong-Ivara-Nezha (yes, Nezha IS male) so next frame will be female. Equinox otoh does make the pattern iffy.

Saryn Prime is imminent.

Well, that's fine, since she's essentially a re-skin. 

It's simply my opinion, but I think the overall quality of many of the recent Warframes dipped dramatically. It feels to me as if they're making them at this point just for the purpose of making them, and not to fulfill any actual need the game has. I could go on a rant about this, but I just think they've been producing them rather thoughtlessly in general.

Saryn Prime is imminent.

As far as the work involved in making one goes, a prime is little more than a skin that tweaks the stats. A whole new warframe is a whole 'nother ball of wax: in addition to the skin/model, they need to design the powers, animate it, and otherwise create something from scratch.

It's simply my opinion, but I think the overall quality of many of the recent Warframes dipped dramatically. It feels to me as if they're making them at this point just for the purpose of making them, and not to fulfill any actual need the game has. I could go on a rant about this, but I just think they've been producing them rather

thoughtlessly in general.

I just want them to go back and fix some old stuff they've left out.

Especially the old frames. Including one called Mag.

Right now as a starter frame, she's completely outclassed by Volt and Excalibur.

Let's see here....

- Typhus gets released.

- They found out it's the same case as Zephyr and Chroma.

- Typhus fanbois beast mode and cry on the forums.

- I'm gonna laugh for hard... yes, it's worth the wait.

inb4 samurai frame.

DvJAvWn.jpg

Edited by Oranji

I just want them to go back and fix some old stuff they've left out.

Especially the old frames. Including one called Mag.

Right now as a starter frame, she's completely outclassed by Volt and Excalibur.

Yeah, DE is consistently focused on what's coming next, only paying a passing glance to things that have come before.

PBR for everyone, acquisition Quests for the old Warframes, more Augments, Deluxe Skins/Helmets for everyone, more regular power balances and revamps - is there anything about this that doesn't sound amazing?

Instead, we get Warframes like Wukong, Atlas, and Nezha. Sure they might be fun, and then they collect dust in your arsenal. Their existence is a continued drain on developer time. They address Warframes cyclically, and that cycle gets longer with each frivolous addition. Any player that was unhappy with Saryn's revamp will have to wait at least a year before it's her turn to be looked at again. They get stretched thinner and their focus is more divided with each addition to the roster.

That's why I want them to just stop making Warframes. Unless they truly are struck with inspiration, and have an idea that will bring something completely new and fresh to the game.

Nezha is a male.....  I thought we were past this... Guess not.

So the next frame is female.  That is if they didnt break the order with Atlas and Wu, so I don't know if the M > F > M > F theory is valid anymore.

Atlas [ Male]
Wu [Male]
Ivara [Female]
Nezha [male]

Edited by xFrostKnightx

Yeah, DE is consistently focused on what's coming next, only paying a passing glance to things that have come before.

PBR for everyone, acquisition Quests for the old Warframes, more Augments, Deluxe Skins/Helmets for everyone, more regular power balances and revamps - is there anything about this that doesn't sound amazing?

Instead, we get Warframes like Wukong, Atlas, and Nezha. Sure they might be fun, and then they collect dust in your arsenal. Their existence is a continued drain on developer time. They address Warframes cyclically, and that cycle gets longer with each frivolous addition. Any player that was unhappy with Saryn's revamp will have to wait at least a year before it's her turn to be looked at again. They get stretched thinner and their focus is more divided with each addition to the roster.

That's why I want them to just stop making Warframes. Unless they truly are struck with inspiration, and have an idea that will bring something completely new and fresh to the game.

I agree with you 100%.

Like we currently have a good roster of Warframes to choose from. Why need more right now? They can continue making more after some changes are made that makes past releases better.

I mean.. look at Archwing. I feel like it was left in dust.

I don't see anything iffy with chinaframes - we still got male-female-male Wukong-Ivara-Nezha (yes, Nezha IS male) so next frame will be female. Equinox otoh does make the pattern iffy.

But before wukong was atlas no? Making it male-male-female-male for the last four?

Regardless though, DE will eventually balance out the pattern again, it's already been brought to their attention enough by the playerbase to be forgotten.

I agree with this. All we've got for the past few months is frames that do a few things, and the things they do, they do it lackluster-ly (not sure how to frame the sentence).

Take some time off frames, work on improving core systems, which can cascade to frames and maybe add some spice to builds and such.

I agree with this. All we've got for the past few months is frames that do a few things, and the things they do, they do it lackluster-ly (not sure how to frame the sentence).

Take some time off frames, work on improving core systems, which can cascade to frames and maybe add some spice to builds and such.

Atlas' abilities are a misfire in many ways, but statistically (shields, health, armor, energy) he's a powerhouse lacking only in speed. With builds that lean on his strengths, he can scoff at heavies and, most notably, nullifiers because he doesn't need his powers to survive.

And Ivara is incredible. Her level of versatility is what Equinox should have had.

The China frames are the lowest denominator and the cause for issue. They at least seem to be amalgamations of other frames by design and intentionally bring no new playstyles to the table.

"Fight against his compulsive wish for a continu flow of new warframe" well i suppose i wouldn't mind a 6 month break if it mean lot of interesting rework (Zephyr,limbo,mag,hydroid,mesa,vauban,ash,chroma,banshee,nekros, volt etc etc ...) and by rework i mean addition to their gameplay as much as tweaks.

They threw in so many frames so soon that they ran out of content to slot them in so they made alertium and sortie rewards for the frames. Next step, sortium. RIP days where regular frames were farmed by a boss or special mission.

Honestly though, the frames are new (except the chinese) and probably deserve a second look by DE to improve them. Still, it's just more frames without much practical use other then MR fodder sadly.

I'd rather see more tweaks and polishes such as but not limited to:

1) Loki's invis should be toggable at least. "Oh, 10 sec isn't enough to run and hack so I'll idly sit in a corner until I can recast..."

2) Mag's greedy pull shouldn't pull behind walls, but should pull items behind her rather then current "only pull what you physically see on screen." If I can see it, I'll just bullet jump to it. Same time and effort involved.

3) Mesa's peacemaker drain is absurdly high (3.75/sec max eff.) for movement lock + energy lock ability with a low energy pool frame.

4) Nyx's absorb drains energy for every hit making it useful against bombards but a gunner will eat your energy like candy.

5) Rhino's skin needs to be stackable like frost's globe to be considered end game ability. Why not? Valkyr is 100% invulnerable...

6) Trinity's vampire leech augment should give overshields to sentinels. Currently, only e pads with augment equipped does this.

7) Volt needs some major love. His only use so far is to go really, really fast. His overload is meh and he is a squishy frame.

8) Don't really play or have issues with other frames but some probably deserve an overhaul as well as the new frames.

Frost became awesome with a few tweaks, no longer bound by duration. Excalibur finally got taken off the shelves with the release of the exalted blade. Ember has become my new most used frame with the world on fire duration removed, but her ring of fire is still kinda meh. Anyways, DE has the ability to make these other frames a lot better and I'd rather have less frames sitting on the shelve versus more.

Edited by LethalAffliction

They threw in so many frames so soon that they ran out of content to slot them in so they made alertium and sortie rewards for the frames. Next step, sortium. RIP days where regular frames were farmed by a boss or special mission.

Honestly though, the frames are new (except the chinese) and probably deserve a second look by DE to improve them. Still, it's just more frames without much practical use other then MR fodder sadly.

I'd rather see more tweaks and polishes such as but not limited to:

1) Loki's invis should be toggable at least. "Oh, 10 sec isn't enough to run and hack so I'll idly sit in a corner until I can recast..."

2) Mag's greedy pull shouldn't pull behind walls, but should pull items behind her rather then current "only pull what you physically see on screen." If I can see it, I'll just bullet jump to it. Same time and effort involved.

3) Mesa's peacemaker drain is absurdly high (3.75/sec max eff.) for movement lock + energy lock ability with a low energy pool frame.

4) Nyx's absorb drains energy for every hit making it useful against bombards but a gunner will eat your energy like candy.

5) Rhino's skin needs to be stackable like frost's globe to be considered end game ability. Why not? Valkyr is 100% invulnerable...

6) Trinity's vampire leech augment should give overshields to sentinels. Currently, only e pads with augment equipped does this.

7) Volt needs some major love. His only use so far is to go really, really fast. His overload is meh and he is a squishy frame.

8) Don't really play or have issues with other frames but some probably deserve an overhaul as well as the new frames.

Frost became awesome with a few tweaks, no longer bound by duration. Excalibur finally got taken off the shelves with the release of the exalted blade. Ember has become my new most used frame with the world on fire duration removed, but her ring of fire is still kinda meh. Anyways, DE has the ability to make these other frames a lot better and I'd rather have less frames sitting on the shelve versus more.

And toggleable invisibility without repercussions is op, Duration is completely fine

Bit harsh my friend no? Ive enjoyed the likes of Atlas greatly, its hard to make truly unique frames when theres so many but they still are THE most desired content with every update. I think theres so much on the plate its less frames and more a unwinnable community thats stretching them thin...

Rework old frames DE!

NO - Sector conflicts DE!

Why? old weapons need buffed first!

You mean we need syndicate melee weapons!

Not till they fix focus system!

Not till they fix trading system! (fixed that for you)

Archwing sucks do something about it!

So... starchart 3.0, void is boring!

Boring! they should void alone and focus on making more quests/events!

Wheres my boss reworks... and tilesets to go with them!

In before the Typhus haters/salty haters 

No. Typhus will only be a thing if Warframe nosedives and stops making money and they want to make one last quick buck before shutting down the servers. :)

Damm it..too late

Stopped reading after this, so much salt in this comment

Edited by LegionCynex