Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

anyone else notice all those free Strun Wraith barrels have disappeared since the update?    Went back to Karak Barrels

They weren't Strun Wraith Barrels to begin with, they just had the wrong name due to a bug in a previous hotfix.

Possible fix:

Enable the player to unmark the box, so that they can decide whether or not they still want to drop this item.

Great Idea. I 2nd this. It gives the players a choice to turn theiir extra lens/Strun part into cores when they have had enough of that part, but if they still want it they can get it. I game with a group of 4 all the time, We generally sortie together but not always, Occasionally I've got my Nezha (or whatnot) and they are a part short. We'd all uncheck that part so we could get it to trade it to our friend, that's part of the fun. I never got the frustration with duplicates anyway for the most part.

To me sorties were like the lottery, sometimes you get a legendary core, sometimes you get nothing. The more you sortied in a season, the more you get nothing sure (10th nezha or wraith part being "nothing'), but still, it was the chance at a core or a potato or 25 core (most of the community still likes potatos although some don't)

This new systems is worse on whole than the old way in my book. the restriction on parts and lenses is going to make things wonky.

so when you get a reward you wont get it untill the end of the season not a bad change and since you can trade lens if u want to get a greater lens it isnt that bad that they were place in the non-repeatable category. How ever my question might cause an exploit ill ask since it is yet to early to be determined here it goes:
since we can do the mission with diffrent people what will happen when the mission would normaly reward a lens and some members did have that drop before (in the same season) ? Will those members alone get cores and the rest get the lens? or will all members get cores because some team member has that reward checked?

I wouldnt like to get the same repeatable part over 25 or 50 cores, so just checking :)

Noggles for Mania, Angst, and Torment are misnamed in the Market

Mania is named as Angst

Torment is named as Mania

Angst is named as Torment

Other than that, great job on them.

Gonna buy some for me and a friend when i get more money.

Accept muh money DE

"When a non-repeatable reward is removed from the list, it's reward spot is substituted by a 25 x Rare 5 or 50 x Rare 5 Core bundle."

/facepalm

Ugh, I was getting excited about changes to Sortie rewards until I read this. This change is entirely missing the point of the problem. Who wants to waste a whole day and get a stupid pack of cores when they already have thousands of them? I don't need more cores DE! The problem with Sorties is that it's basically like playing the lottery with your time. The rewards are not equal in value and the really good stuff (legendary cores, potatoes, etc) has such ridiculously low drop rates that you're basically never going to get them. Sorties were a really good idea that were implemented very poorly. I've stated this before but it's quite frustrating to get a 5th Nehza Chassis when you still haven't gotten the Systems, but now, you will still be getting that 5th Nehza Chassis, except that it will be replaced with stupid fusion cores. How about when you get an item from the list, it drops off the list completely and increases the chances of everything else, huh? Sure, keep those repeatable items in there to keep us from getting legendary cores, but make it easier to get good rewards the more we play the Sorties. Actually reward us for our work for once! I just watched the last devstream and Sheldon had some really interesting ideas for changing the loot system, but instead of implementing some of those ideas, you've just made the Sortie reward system worse. I don't mind working for rewards if I actually know I'm going to get them. You can make these things hard to get but give us a way to work toward something specific that we choose. RNG and static drop rates are what's wrong with this game. There needs to be some change to keep the grind down and the joy of playing alive and I think dynamic drop rates might be the way to do it. Please DE, give us a way to affect the drop rates of the stuff we want so this game doesn't feel like such a chore! When you release new stuff, I really don't think you want your player base to groan at the impending grind to acquire it, you want them to be excited to play around with the new toys!

I don't know if anyone proposed this but has it ben envisaged that we could exchange some past non-repeatable for repeatable ?
I have 3 extra Karak Wraith parts. If I don't find someone to exchange them with (or don't like the idea to exchange because I'm a lonely, greedy corpus in the bottom of my soul who will die alone) it would be a waste in my inventory.
I realise this would need much more work but I wondered if you devs had thought about this.

Anyway, thanks again for your work!

The problem with Sorties is that it's basically like playing the lottery with your time.

This is not a problem it is a feature. This is Warframe. I don't need another Carrier or Bo bp either yet when i do a T3S looking for a nova chassis guess what you find?

this is not new. Sorties ARE a lottery. Legendary core and potatoes and exilus adapters were the win, everything else was winning your $2.00 back and after you'd gotten it a few times it was a losing ticket.

I've seen one legendary core in seasons 1-3 and consider myself lucky.  However now those cores are diluted because I will have alot more fusion cores. The old system wasn't broken, it wasn't perfect, but didn't really need fixing. I still liked getting everything on the list but the karak parts for the 10th time but that's gone now and wasn't that bad.

Under the new system i'm getting 5 lenses per season max, and likely only 1 or 2. I'm unlikely to get the strun wratih (perhaps that is buy design they will run out of weapons to put in there if everyone gets 2 per season).

The old way was better.