Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

i had no doubt they wouldnt release this early. i was still hyped, but I managed my expectations this time around. I still wish DE would be more generous with their projected release dates so we aren't always getting "im going crazy" gifs on day of release. 

Would they still be going crazy if they gave themselves an extra week? probably. who knows.

Edited by Hypernaut1

5 minutes ago, Shafilp said:

[DE]ley got us again.

They should fire her, all she tends to do is troll the dev team by adding bugs and make things take longer. Watch as Ley is going to steal files during the Devstream making things awkward. :clem: is not amused by Ley's antics.

2 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

i had no doubt they wouldnt release this early. i was still hyped, but I managed my expectations this time around. I still wish DE would be more generous with their projected release dates so we aren't always getting "im going crazy" gifs on day of release. 

Would they still be going crazy if they gave themselves an extra week? probably. who knows.

there will be a huge riot if that did happen and I'll be laughing my butt off, watching the world burn, stroking my friends cat, and drinking red wine 

Edited by LegionCynex
Cuz Warframe is "Child's freindly" Yet it has gore

8 minutes ago, arch111 said:

20 Gigabytes? Whats in there? All Guyver movies?

The entire game will be 20 GB. The update will only be 4-ish.

17 minutes ago, TGKazein said:

It's a terrible shame that I'm going to be busy today only at the time of the Devstream...

giphy.gif

Edited by Gurpgork
Obligatory gif is obligatory.