Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What series do you want to see a new game in?

TheErebus.

Personally, I would like to see another game for Warcraft. Not World of Warcraft, the actual strategy game.

Maybe another game in the Two Worlds series, a bit out of left field with that one, but the second one was actually a decent game that brought the whole thing back from the mess the first one was.

24 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

LEGACY OF KAIN

LEGACY OF @(*()$ KAIN

Probably not going to happen since the devs for LoK have been and are still working on Nosgoth.

9 minutes ago, NoggDog117 said:

Probably not going to happen since the devs for LoK have been and are still working on Nosgoth.

Those aren't the devs for LoK. The devs for LoK are Crystal Dynamics, the devs for Nosgoth are Psyonix (Rocket League).

5 minutes ago, Ahcruna said:

There is a thread here

with some nice replies.

3rd of February. 
Almost a month ago and I had never seen this thread here.

Just now, TheErebus. said:

3rd of February. 
Almost a month ago and I had never seen this thread here.

That wasn't my point, I just posted it in case anyone was interested in reading some of those replies. :)

19 minutes ago, N7Vanquisher said:

zone of the enders. maybe kojiipro managed to wrest it from konami... not likely, but at least there's hope for a spiritual successor, right? :(

3 minutes ago, TheFatDrake said:

Zone of the Enders please.

All my yes. However we'll be more likely to see a ZoE slot machines now Konami's invested interests are in gambling and moblie apps -_-

59 minutes ago, Grander.Alderman said:

I'm surprised no-one's said Half Life yet... is it because people have lost all hope by now?

Didn't Gabe Newell already say that he heared enough of this "Half life 3 confirmed" sh*t to just add a few years to its release date every time he hears it because hes sick of it ?

not everything i'm going to mention actually ended up being a series... but w/e.

another Red Faction that is open like Guerrilla, but with the Magnet Gun and incredible optimization of the destruction physics that Armageddon got.
but god, please not another A-B Red Faction. the style of game deserves to not be on rails.

• Airfix Dogfighter - it has an incredible amount of charm, and really deserves to be seen again.
  • Impossible Creatures - this is like, a genius f***ing idea that deserves to become a huge franchise. creating units from Gene Splicing is just... incredible. and to top it off, oozing with personality.
  • Star Wars Pit Droids - good personality and interesting puzzles. and who the hell doesn't like Star Wars!
  • Star Wars Droidworks - i really liked the concept behind it, of widely open ended Robot design, completely modular design of your Robot. pair that with a less linear game and you have a gem.
  • Brutal Legend - theme and story are really charming.
  • Mech Warrior - pls? Mech Warrior 5 seemed like it was going to be great until it folded. Mech Warrior Online isn't a Mech Warrior game.
  • Heretic - the pinnacle, industry defining shooter from the 90's that is the foundation that all shooters nowadays build on. Doom created an Engine, Heretic is what pushed the boundaries on what you could create.
  • Ring Runner - technical excellence with an enthralling story and completely open ended Gameplay... i'll always want more.
  • The Bureau - because direct control over units, with a more direct Camera angle and Et Cetera, makes XCOM 900% more fun to play. having actual skill and planning matter, and NOT having your entire game be ruled by RNG whether your planning actually does anything or not. or just XCOM in the more skill based perspective with actual control over what you do in the game, that's what really matters.
  • Iron Brigade - because it's oozing with personality.
  • The Ball - also has a lot of personality.
  • Burnout - because EA go piss on themselves for killing that franchise in order to try and (unsuccessfully) resurrect their long dead Need For Speed.
  • Hard Reset - really challenging, varied shooter... with interesting AI, thumbs up Weapon variety, all kinds of good stuff.
  • Lost Planet - because all of the other sequels are crap. the style of Lost Planet deserves an open game, not a railway.
  • Metro - need i say more?
  • NecroVision - surprisingly interesting and engaging Combat, zany story and theme.
  • Stalker - because ofcourse we all dream of a game that takes everything learned from the existing titles and makes the greatness that was always envisioned but couldn't be achieved.
  • Saint's Row - because i like how crazy it is. it's a lot more entertaining than it's primary competition. goes nuts with everything, but still has a great heart and the Characters are much more like people. basically, jokes that are funny to everyone else, instead of the entire game being unfriendly jokes that're only funny to the people that made it.
  • Supreme Commander - because i just really want a super cool, expanded version of it. the Sequel did some cool stuff, but also lost a lot of the great things that made Supreme Commander great. that being hilariously insane scale, challenging Resource management, Et Cetera.
    Supreme Commander 2 did good things, being huge engine improvements and performance improvements, but it also lost or watered down some of the best features.
  • Two Worlds - because Two Worlds II was spectacular, with lots of Playstyles (magic being absolutely nuts) and superb art design.
  • ACIV Black Flag - because while it's a pretty poor Assassin franchise, it has a knack for hitting on themes that should be made into full games themselves. i rather dream of a full Pirate Ship game that doesn't have the mediocre platforming or absolutely abysmal Melee Combat. but i still want them, i just want them to not be so awful and boring.
  • Battlefield - because i really want a mixture of Battlefield 4's game balance, Battlefield 3's drift Tanks, Battlefield 2142's awesome looking theme and variety ideas, and Bad Company 2's serious destruction that wasn't just a little gimmick but was actually a big part of Gameplay.

there's very likely more that i can't remember now. some of these things are old enough to be fond memories from childhood, games that really stood out from everything else.

Edited by taiiat