The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

3 hours ago, Larred said:

we need to hire someone from darvo to clean our ships for 100 plat

I already hired someone. His name is Ignis. He's even brought his pal, Atomos, and his deranged cousin the Atterax. Now if only I could get that door open for them to go do their job... (and don't tell me whatever's in there is too strong, Lephantis, Jordas, Phorid and the Juggernaut are trophies in my Orbiter. Everyone knows it, even the Stalker! mailed me about actions and consequences too!)

Edited by Necromanrius
typos

Hey... So i just logged into warframe today, and I was walking around my ship and I noticed... That there is infested on my ship... Look in the ship on the bottom third and on the left youll see there is infestation coming out of the doors... what does this mean for the future, Is it some kind of foreshadowing of the third dream? 

CyYP2hm.jpg

just a before and after one of the newer updates (im not sure when this was added)

Just as a bit of a show off of Ordis to people.. to show, well, the weird color he has now.
As I've said, I'm not sure if he's always had this. But here.

Yeh, Ordis. What IF you did those things!?
Yeh adorable lil robotic sentient AI thing.

But yeh! People have been asking so, here.

Spoiler

M414Kwc.jpg

Spoiler

aDR8jle.jpg

Spoiler

CMDbhrO.jpg

Edited by Nelizar

Just now, Nelizar said:

Just as a bit of a show off to Ordis to people.. to show, well, the weird color he has now.
As I've said, I'm not sure if he's always had this. But here.

Yeh, Ordis. What IF you did those things!? HUH? D=
Yeh adorable lil robotic sentient AI thing.

But yeh! People have been asking so, here.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Cant see anything

Nvm

Edited by (XB1)BURRITO DEVIL

27 minutes ago, (PS4)samppaH said:

Could this be possibly part of Kavat introduction quest, since Kavats eats infestation, thus you must get a kavat to dispose the infested mass in your ship. Which would propably show why there's infestation coming from that room.

Could this be possibly part of Kavat introduction quest, since Kavats eats infestation, 

since Kavats eats infestation

28 minutes ago, (PS4)samppaH said:

Kavats eats infestation

I don't even

28 minutes ago, (PS4)samppaH said:

Could this be possibly part of Kavat introduction quest, since Kavats eats infestation, thus you must get a kavat to dispose the infested mass in your ship. Which would propably show why there's infestation coming from that room.

Dont hope so,I mean they already told us how we´re going to acquire them,if they really use that door for a companion who isnt gonna top carrier im gonna be pissed

Besides,there is SO many possible things that could lead to it,that if they´re gonna use that for a cat its going to be disappointing

54 minutes ago, (XB1)BURRITO DEVIL said:

Dont hope so,I mean they already told us how we´re going to acquire them,if they really use that door for a companion who isnt gonna top carrier im gonna be pissed

Besides,there is SO many possible things that could lead to it,that if they´re gonna use that for a cat its going to be disappointing

This....AND in the last devstream when they showed the infestation in the ship, Geoff or sheldon was like "its where we keep the Kavats..." So clearly he is trolling and it probably has nothing to do with the cats because he wouldnt just say that. 

Not to sound worried or anything... But Liset is sorta falling apart? Cables hanging everywhere, even in Operators room. Ordis having a strange glow. Noises behind that door are getting livelier? I know Warframes do not talk, but maybe we can send Lotus a letter or something? I would hate to see Operator growing a second head. Or Foundry malfunctioning! Or Kubrow getting sick!

Am sleeping outside in Archwing. That "stuff" smells disgusting.

Edited by rand0mname

23 hours ago, Stratego89 said:

Tenno are not immune to the infestation. Warframes may OR may not be- but if they are it's because they're made out of the stuff.

The Operator says outright that "We are immune to the infestation. But that doesn't mean they won't try to kill us." That implies the Operator and the Warframe are immune. 

Edited by EthosP

4 minutes ago, EthosP said:

The Operator says verbatim that "We are immune to the infestation. But that doesn't mean they won't try to kill us." That implies the Operator and the Warframe are immune. 

The operator voice lines are almost all nonsensical and are all over the place. "So... the corpus are just a cult... that worships money?" We have been slaughtering them for over 2 years. We've seen the world through our warframes- this makes NO sense. This isn't the only line either- a ton of them are like this. They make no sense.

Operators are not immune to infestation- if that line actually has any merit to begin with- it's only suggesting that the frames are immune. "We" is not referring to "the warframe and I". It makes no sense. We are controlling a puppet with strings- it does not have feelings, it does not have thoughts. "We" is referring to the other operators- and they're referring to the frames by doing so. We- our frames that are here right now- might be immune, but they'll still try to kill us. That's all it's saying.

I'm really hoping that it isn't 'just a thing for cats'

And that there's more behind that door than that, according to what little info we got from the dev stream. "The seal on whatever is behind that door has failed."

Maybe some kind of research lab for infested material. Storage for bio research etc etc. 

I'm getting really impatient to find out. 

Edited by DakotaStorm