The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #71!

[DE]Rebecca

18.5 update introduced a new lighting system, which in turn created a permanent "fog" like effect everywhere. and for some people it's considered a downgrade as the fog makes it hard to see distant objects. will this be changed or at least an option to turn off this effect ?

Any details on work for others frames like Volt? What about making Chroma being able to change elements like Equinox and Ivara can change their powers during a mission?

So with the recent re-release of the Machete, buff for all machete-types when?

Any further progress on the to-be-released deluxe skins? Like Zephyr's?

In regards to starchart 3.0, Steve hinted at replayable quests being a thing, but what about events and special alerts? All of those provide a much needed fill for thhe several gaps in lore and story progression.

Since Ruk in gradivus (ir perhaps vor) reworks of bosses as well as new ones have been taking important roles participating in quests and events alike, serving as thier major introductions and character establishment. However two of the first 'reworked' bosses Lech Kril and Lephantis have been seemingly left behind, with no significant attachment to a piece of the story or the lore (beyond their assassination transmitions). Simple question really, will something be done about this for them?

ANOTHER QUESTION IS THERE SOME WAY YOU CAN MAKE IT SO I CAN USE MY KUBROW WHILE BREEDING 1 TOO? I MEAN ITS DUMB. I LOVE BREEDING BUT WHATS THE POINT IF WHEN I BREED I CANT SHOW OFF MY CREATIONS FOR 2-3 DAYS I MEAN REALY. IVE SPENT ALOT OF PLAT ON EGGS CUZ THE FARM FOR THOSE JUST ISNT WORTH IT. BUT I CAN SHOW OF MY LOTUS CUZ I WANNA SEE WHAT OTHER FUN PRINTS COLORS & SIZES I CAN GET. HOOK US UP PLZ DE!!!

There's only one thing I've been wanting to ask since the new Infected weapons were added with Inaros. With the growing infection within our own Lisets, are we to expect more wonderful and adorable infected weaponry with unique effects like the Mutalist Cernos, Lesion, and Dual Toxocyst?

Or a potential revamp to older Infected weaponry, like the Mire, to add effects like the newer ones. After all doesn't the infestation grow and evolve?

God I hope there is an Infected Excal behind that door, what I imagine is just beautiful~

Looking forward to the stream! Every question I would ask has already been asked somewhere upthread.

Umbra when? Melee energy color fix when? Melee weapons with different channeling/charging/blocking stats, and mods, when? Dark Sectors when?

And the most important thing of all - Kela de Thayme plz!

I would like to know and ask if the staff of DE and Warframe would put the time in to give a real back story for every Warframe model and could they give us a better understanding as to why Stalker is that way he is now. Yes there's the Codex statement into what he saw and why hes after us but what truley drove heim into wantng every one of us Tenno dead.

Auras

Can we get some new, different, unique auras? The auras have not really changed or seen any updates for years. Plus, everyone defaults to energy siphon, corrosive projection or steel charge.

Maybe consider syndicate auras with their own effects. Also, auras that apply a bonus once certain criteria is met like the new acolyte mods, blood rush and body count. Something different and unique would be a breath of fresh air. 

What are the plans for the third anniversary of Warframe?

What updates can the developers share on syndicate quests?

What progress has been made towards the new star map?

After the inclusion of the urn as a liset decoration following completion of the 'Sands of Inaros' quest, what are the developers thoughts on having additional liset decorations being awarded for quests already in game and in the future?

When should we expect the Prime Vault to open once again?  How will warframes, weapons and prime accessories be packaged?

When will a Lotus noggle be on sale on the marketplace?

Any word about new tilesets and/or boss reworks? (Looking at Kela de Thaim)

Drop tables rebalance?  

Where's Umbra, will there be more besides Excal? If yes, will frames with a prime upgrade be non eligible to get an umbra too? Or we will be able to get 3 versions of some frames?

Any info on next frames being reworked? (Mag, Volt, Ash)

Whats with the infested door on the ship (Back left) 

I Made two theorys 

1st:What if the door is for new infested weapons or its a hint for a New quest coming up that you need to use the room to use a certain warframe

2nd:What is the door has to do with the Twin Queens since they are orokin and the infested were made from the orokin  

CHANNELING REWORK

So as of right now, every melee weapons has the same channeling stats; a 1.5x damage boost when channeling at a cost of 7 energy per enemy hit. Is there any plans to diversify melee weapon channeling stats and abilities? What if  Dual Ether Swords converted all it's damage to Radiation when channeling? What if Fang Prime had a base channeling cost of 1 energy per enemy hit? What if Atterax had a 2.5x damage boost when channeling? What if Venka gave the user knockdown immunity when channeling? (Like a rage mode) So many of the low end and mid tier weapons could be much stronger if we could put more energy to it.

1.) The frustrating experiences that RNG creates has been a contested issue for a very long time. However, with the introduction of the future sortie reward system  the Devs have indicated a willingness to implement other, less frustrating reward systems. Are you open to alternative reward systems such as a token/reputation system?

If so, are there any current plans to do so?

What are your views on creating a token system in tandem with RNG that allows players to sell spare rewards for tokens and in turn buy rewards they have yet to acquire with said tokens?

2.) Currently a Prime Warframe and its vanilla counterpart take up two inventory slots and do not share reactors or formas. Is there a reason that Prime Warframes are unable to equip the skins of their default counterparts as well as toggle their prime accessories?

Edited by Jamescell

Could we get a timeline for the various events (Gradivus etc.) and quests?

Would, for instance, help straighten out the 'Alad' situation.

-----

3 hours ago, LZWilde said:

Ability to use non prime skins on prime frames, we already can use helmets, would be cool if we could use skins also.

Already possible.

2 hours ago, unknow99 said:

24) Why is there no Nyx Nemesis profile icon in the market?

Was added in 18.5

Edited by Chroia