Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

6 minutes ago, Aliceris said:

DE are eventually going to make a prime for every warframe. But the next one seems to be Vauban because a screenshot showing off the arm of the new frame have been leaked and it's ornamented like vauban's arms are.

But DE will post a video of the stream from PAX up on their youtube as they do with all of their streams :>

Also you should break up your text a bit.

That and the fact that the picture name is like VaubanPrimeTease or something like that lol

So DE added the picture in the Pax thread and said its a teaser. It seems like they didn't try all that hard to hide what Warframe it is though. Comment what frame you think it is gonna be. I know already, but I wanna see if people actually realized this.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Dmonki said:

its Vauban, if you right click the picture and select inspect in the code it literally say vaubanprimetease. Sorry DE, its no easy task but, ya gotta be smarter than the average nerd.

You don't even need to do that.  You can just open the image in a new tab and it says "vauban-prime" in part of the URL.

So from the stream that had bad sound until recently, they revealed the new Prime to be Vauban.

And from what i saw it sounded like Margoulis' boyfriend made a frame so he could take down the greedy Corpus. And it may have been build in his image.

So if Margulis is Saryn that means that, that dude (i dont remember the name) is Vauban.... do weird things happen when a Vauban teams with a Saryn?

Edited by Mak_Gohae