Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream isn't canon

SuikiAmon

You cannot convince me otherwise. It isn't just me being salty over a quest that was not fun to play and had very weak rewards, with the exception of the Broken-War. Facts-wise, the Tenno are inside the Warframes, Alad V was never cured, and the kid in my Liset is just that: a kid. Given the opportunity, their dead weight will be tossed into the Sun.

I only have one question to ask you.

What human could fit into Atlas' Warframe, with his overly small head that would crush your skull and it's sides? How about Limbo, take off the top hat, and he literally has half of the head space needed to even put such a helm on. Hm, maybe Oberon, with his insanely slim arms, or maybe Equinox, with her stick figure esque body.

See where I'm going with this? 

That theory only holds some weight when it comes to the Orokin's later use of Transference, as it's originally believed that they hadn't used it with the Tenno and Warframes as of yet, instead keeping the individuals inside of the Warframe.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

24 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

You cannot convince me otherwise. It isn't just me being salty over a quest that was not fun to play and had very weak rewards, with the exception of the Broken-War. Facts-wise, the Tenno are inside the Warframes, Alad V was never cured, and the kid in my Liset is just that: a kid. Given the opportunity, their dead weight will be tossed into the Sun.

oO3qx8g.jpg

PS: I feel your pain, bro

13 minutes ago, Valsako said:

Welcome to the "I can't handle stories that don't go the way I want them to" topic.

Solution: Write your own, they'll go exactly how you want.

Honestly, this isn't a foolproof solution either. I've written tons of stories that didn't go the way I planned.

So really, you're kinda screwed no matter what.

But... it is canon.

Tenno were never inside the Warframes (this was never even stated anywhere)

Alad V isn't actually cured. His model in Shadow Debt still has lines of Infestation scarring his face.

You would throw youself into the sun? The Lotus was REALLY good at making you believe you were just a Warframe.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Alad V isn't actually cured. His model in Shadow Debt still has lines of Infestation scarring his face.

unless he appeared different on ps4, he is cured on PC, both his transmission and his model on the final mission are "clean" of infestation

29 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

You wanna play that game, then go over to https://www.fanfiction.net/ and write well, fan-fiction, about how in your mind it's different, featuring extensive bashing of the characters you don't like, and gratuitous smut starring the characters that you're hot for.

I didn't finished the quest yet because for me idea killer we are just kids and our suits controlled by kids. In my imagination we tennos wear those suits as armors. We can make argument how these suits looks but the early frames looks more human than the latest ones. This quest maybe nice but this thing just ruined some peoples fantasy and stated we are just kids whom mind control suits. Ye better than we are ugly aliens or energy beings but the armors have clearly genders which indicate the wearer genders. I play just the regular ways and let my fantasy alive instead of this.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Odd. I'm certain he had when I ran it. 

PS4 had chosen to not help him... so... maybe?

is it possible you are confusing the event with the second dream? looking over, Alad does posses the infested lines on his face, however this is an indication that he none the less found a cure, hence why the infestation appears to be receding 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Odd. I'm certain he had when I ran it. 

PS4 had chosen to not help him... so... maybe?

No, he is the same regardless

As far I heard, Alad V was cured no matter what, PS4 made their choice to save Alad V or to help Nerf dude, that didn't matter as far I kown

DE just whent with the cannon "Alad V was cured"

With "The War within" chapter somewhere around Update 19 coming, it's best to get over with this Second Dream rejection.

DE wrote their story for their own game, it's not our right to just simply say "It's not good DE, change it now" like what we normally do with gameplay. Even if Archwing still sucks at this moment, it is a part of it, as DE spent time, resources and money just to make that happen.

All what we can do now is criticize, comment or contribute to make those existing parts better.

All arguments aside, I am quite surprised by the next Major Update the game is going to have and am quite expecting a large one.