Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.11.0 & 18.11.1

[DE]Megan

problem with Oberon renewal: It's not energy drain ability that lasts as long as you still have energy, which meas you can't make the augment work on high level content where enemy keep 1 shot you and you teammate. And it just comes without warning so Oberon don't know when to cast his skill. And 90 seconds cool down i a bit too much to be viable. 

Edited by Windy_Wind

•    Fixed receiving a script error when sacrificing to a Syndicate who fully despises you. 

Does this mean you've fixed it so that when you join a syndicate you're in a negative status you actually get a sigil/badge?

I was maxed rank in Red Veil and Steel Meridian and tried to join the other syndicates (the other 4), but never got the sigils so I can't equip them and work my way out of the hole.

5 hours ago, Finedaible said:

I'm glad to see some tweaks to renewal. However, I feel the ability would be much easier to use if it continued healing the caster and allies even after topping off their HP. This would allow a Rage user to semi-channel the ability for his allies by taking damage. Broberon is the "paladin" of warframes after all, and it would give us a use for the new Ack & Brunt mod Electromagnetic Shielding. Just saying.

I wholeheartedly agree with your suggestion.  I'd use my Broberon way more if they do this. Also, renewal should permanently give more bleedout time, because the duration of Renewal itself makes the 15-60 second bleedout increase obsolete. I want Oberon to be that one frame you bring when you know someone in your team is being too arrogant and screw up by being way too far from other allies. I however, disagree with the instant Renewal suggestion from other players.

Game no longer functions. Tried all the usual tricks to see if it was another program interfering. Did a malware sweep, closed all other programs, turned my pc on and off again. No change. Game now runs at about 10 frames per second, sometimes stopping entirely for several seconds.

28 minutes ago, Windy_Wind said:

problem with Oberon renewal: It's not energy drain ability that lasts as long as you still have energy, which meas you can't make the augment work on high level content where enemy keep 1 shot you and you teammate. And it just comes without warning so Oberon don't know when to cast his skill. And 90 seconds cool down i a bit too much to be viable. 

Perhaps reduce it to 60 seconds? 

And yeah.. I wish it can be a energy drain ability instead.

SWEET! Much needed Oberon love. Now: PLEASE fix his heal not properly staying with downed allies. What's the point of building for 3 minute bleed-out timers if it only lasts 13 seconds at most?

The change in how applying color to Rhino's Iron Skin is great, but the retexture of it still looks awful, I'm missing the actual iron-like material build up on the warframe. It's as if Rhino rolled around in paint.

Edited by Votdren

•    Fixed slow-loading Clients not being able to accept the next mission picked by their squad. This resulted in having to start the mission countdown timer to get the mission started.

Aaaaaah smell that? Its the fresh smell of SMASHED BUGS!

FIX ALL DA BUGS!

]\'[

On windows 7.

Intel Core I5-2320 CPU 3.0 GHz

6.0 GB RAM

Intel HD Graphics

64-bit OS

Are specs efficient to run Warframe .. or obsolete?

Any other game works, downloads and finds its simulation decay voider!

Edited by hAmueht

Stradavar

Fire Rate     10.0 rounds/sec
Accuracy     28.6
Magazine     65 rounds/mag
Reload     2.0s

Damage         30.0
Crit Chance     10.0%
Crit Multiplier 2.0x
Status Chance     7.0%

A Braton prime downgrade with higher MR requirement (8).

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed certain enemies being able to continue their attack while downed or staggered. 

I hope this includes Bombards and Napalms "pooing" missiles from between their legs after being knocked down or killed...

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

NEW AUGMENTS

Chroma : Everlasting Ward: Elemental Ward Augment - Allies that leave the radius will retain the effect for 100% of the remaining duration. 

YEEESSS!!! Finally I can be more supportive to my teammate with Chroma.

2 hours ago, Siyo said:

SWEET! Much needed Oberon love. Now: PLEASE fix his heal not properly staying with downed allies. What's the point of building for 3 minute bleed-out timers if it only lasts 13 seconds at most?

THANK GOD I THOUGHT ONLY I RECOGNISED THIS. Thank you xD

i have found a bug regarding the fatal teleport mod and dont know were to report it so ill do it here, it does not work on knockdowned enemies or stagard enemies or the infested or flying enemies, it only works on human type enemies like crewman techs, lancers, bombards and enemies like them. could you fix this please?

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ash : Fatal Teleport: Teleport Augment - Teleport will perform a finisher on the target, dealing 200% extra damage. 50% of energy cost is refunded on a kill.

OMGoshOMGoshOMGosOmgosh! So awesome!