Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca. I have one question generated out of the stream which I hope you can answer. It was mentioned that Ash's Bladestorm was worked on, and that you ultimetely decided to leave it out because there was too much work for the updateto include it finally.

However, if it was considered for today, it must be in a much better state than we thought of after all the silence we've been getting these months, so do you think we might see more of this soonTM? Hm...

5 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Thanks Rebecca. I have one question generated out of the stream which I hope you can answer. It was mentioned that Ash's Bladestorm was worked on, and that you ultimetely decided to leave it out because there was too much work for the updateto include it finally.

However, if it was considered for today, it must be in a much better state than we thought of after all the silence we've been getting these months, so do you think we might see more of this soonTM? Hm...

i think they are going to wait for everything to settle down after the blessing nerf that is about to be live

Chroma still needs a proper passive. Please get to it, DE.

Edit: And no, the energy color selecting element is not a proper passive. Equinox's colors set her powers AND she can switch her powers at will in mission AND she gets a passive on top of all that. Chroma is getting the shaft by comparison.

Edited by Cradicias

Just watched the Dev Stream so U 19 will or will not be before the end of the month? as was stated in Dev Stream 74. And please, Bladestorm is for the most part in a good place now. No measures are needed to further bring it down. The only improvement you could do to it would be to remove the Clones.

Spears. Cool. One step closer to spears and shields (which was pretty popular in Fan Concepts: see Andy1134 and Sharkie's work). Tileset looks good. Hope the quest will be just as good.

And...looks like Rebecca and the guys figured out how to not have what happened during the last stream happen again. 

So when will U 19 be coming out of not by the end of the Month. Or at least for first part of it as DE Steve said there was a possibility of it coming out in 2 parts.

And just curious, why would you get a frame a passive proc., when its already an active proc on his ult. Please reconsider the bleed proc on Ash/Ashprime. and Please reconsider the rework to Bladestorm.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

In a thread I once talked about, that you can make the Waframe capabilities compatible. So which one group could perform combos with other players through the skills. some examples:

• -Hydroid Casts his assault fire on Frost's Schneball. The water forms one tap swirling around the ball and opponents inflict damage.
  • -Volt Sets Ember under current and their fireball makes additional radiation damage or itself to radiation attack.
  • -Mag Accelerated with the use of Shuriken Ash and gives this more clout. I mean the dignity promote teamplay very, All thing I was

sure that you must earn the compatibility in the game. I know that would implement this do a lot of work, but it would be a real enrichment for fas game.

Another fortnight, another Devstream. Thanks for communicating, folks.

(P.S. Rebecca, you do - in fact - get it right every time.  b(^_^)d   )

-----

In that spirit, regarding Steve's answer to "any thoughts on disconnecting cosmetics from gameplay-affecting stuff? (Landing craft, PvE syndicate sigils, Raid Arcanes.)":

PvE sigils - 'wearing your colors'.
Alright, fair enough.
[size=3]In that case, and if not too difficult: If you've already attained a rank and then deranked, you don't need to offer the tribute again, which means that Warframe tracks this, somehow. Could this be used as your +%rep multiplier, decoupling it from the individual sigils?
It's not really a big deal if it's a lot of trouble, but I do aesthetically prefer a few of the 'not best' sigils.[/size]

Raid Arcanes - 'slotting the one you want in'.
Put that way, I can see how this is, in fact, an improvement over the first iteration of Arcanes. (I'd love to have my e.g. Arcane Essence on a Swindle or my Prime's base helmet.) I hadn't considered it from that perspective, so thank you for that.
But once you have slotted it in, you're back with the initial conflict: 'Do I wear the one that looks nice with this getup, or the one that has my Arcane on it?'.
Granted, the addition of Arcane Distillers and removal of credit-cost make this no longer 'set in stone', but it is, still, not-trivial to change around. (Which is intended, I know.)

Landing Craft - 'form and function', 'a gray box that does everything'.
The 'gray box' comment is a valid point. Yes, taken to an extreme it gets ridiculous (Why can't Rhino have Excal's abilities). Two things, though: 1) Is that automatically / necessary a bad thing? 2) Is this too far?
Form and function - I guess the question is: are they primarily intended to be cosmetic? Given their 'nice but not dramatically game-changing' effects and 10 minute cooldown, I assume the answer is 'yes' and will concede.

Thank you for sharing your perspective on the topic.
Have a great weekend, y'all.

Edited by Chroia
Really? No size tag? Alright then.