Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime Bad?

PancakePowderMix

Question

They're all good in their own way, they bring different things to the team that are all beneficial. Vauban does CC, Trin is support and Saryn does some nice spore spreading... among other things.

Use all three of them and see whether you like them or not, because you should never take advise like that when it comes to these things. Just go and see for yourself.

saryn prime isn't bad at all. The main people that are saying that are the ones that were using here as a press 4 to win frame before her rework. She's one of the very few frames that has scale-ability as far as damage goes with spores halving all health. She also has a great deal of synergy between her powers making her a fun frame to use not just a 1 trick pony. She's my favorite of the 3, Vauban did close that margin a bit with his updates though. 

As mentioned above, I would get all 3 of the normal versions(vauban might be easier to get as a primed frame) and test them before you commit to the void. 

Holy.,.. I thought that title would've spiked an instant flame war.

Saryn Prime isn't bad, there are just a lot of people who are ignorant on how to play her. She is just a Press1ToSpread frame now :)

*Prepares for Flame War; again*

Edited by PoisonHD

idunno, i think i might like Saryn, just a bit.
AwtpgHn.png
paNQrbj.pngFrSRf95.png

those that know how Profile tracks usage know why [noting] Polarizations is important - since XP count is only since last Polarization, number won't update until you beat your previous 'high score' without Polarizing again.

Edited by taiiat

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

since XP count is only since last Polarization, number won't update until you beat your previous 'high score' without Polarizing again.

I actually didn't know that.... Now all the frames that I have used a lot and need forma will be reset xP

Saryn prime/saryn is quite powerful with maiming atterax.

Each enemy you hit/kill with toxic lash gives 2 energy IF THEY ARE INFECTED WITH SPORES.

She is quite powerful, She can shred everyone from corpus, grineer and infested....Miisama decreases armor(Grineer), toxin damage(Corpus), Viral spam(Infested)

Saryn is a melee caster frame...and with the healing augment, her durability is substantially higher.

Spread spores, deal massive damage.

Vauban has CC rolling out every orifice he has, also quite enjoyable with all the ball shenanigans.

Saryn brings the DoTs for days, and is quite enjoyable when you get spores rolling on groups.

As biased as I am Trinity is my go to for everything; support, tank, healer, and damage dealer (if you roll with the link trins).

iCjquMs.jpg

1 hour ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Focus on the one you like to play. You'll be happier in the long run that way.

Firstly, this ^

Secondly, Saryn isn't "bad". Her rework should have been handled very differently IMO, but it's not "bad". She was 10x worse before. Now she's at least usable, scaling, and interactive. Dare I say- "fun".

1 hour ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

She is a energy hog and squishy.

Squishy? Really? Her HP and armour exceeds that of most "MALE" Warframes. In fact, properly modded, I'd say her EHP could rival that of Valkyr.

She's arguably the tankiest caster 'Frame around.

An energy hog...despite the high energy cost of her abilities, her massive energy pool pretty much offsets that. So...no, she's not really an energy hog.