Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

3 hours ago, DeFragMe said:

at least if they dont move it another week, so that you have time to read the third bit of news^^

but i also think it will be next week acording to the site.

Well they said "new info each week", from now, we had 1 image with the infos about it each week, so of course they gonna do it next week :D

11 hours ago, DoubleTheQ said:

Wasnt specters of the rail supposed to come out by the end of June?! Its now July 2nd and its still not out. What the balls guys :P XP

The Rail Authorities reroute this Thread Vessel from General Discussion to Players helping Players sector. No pass allowed. Over.

52 minutes ago, AtalayK said:

what could it be?
new orbiter room?

CmYAaUbWIAAPzmU.jpg:large

i hope so,steve in the last Devstream said "the infested door will not come in U19" a lot of people say that he was just joking.

watching this image i think, this is a pic taken behind that damned infested door,why? take a look at the white root on the right,you see it only in the orbiter(behind the operator),so i suppose this is a part of the orbiter.

who knows, well,it's only a matter of time,and then we will discover the truth.

P.S. pls,i don't want that Shippy-infested-lockedDoor on my ship anymore.

Edited by TheKurtiStryke

1 minute ago, M3st said:

Are you guys hearing some creepy song in your missions like somebody who try to whistle with a musical accent ? That's creepy . Maybe linked to the incoming update ?

Are these Grineer missions? Is the whistling accompanied by the arrival of enemy kittehs?

6 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Are these Grineer missions? Is the whistling accompanied by the arrival of enemy kittehs?

Definitily that , I forgot that these creepy old grineer-granny were whistling .

Edited by M3st

Cats in Warframe.....I guess instead of needing just a puppy blender we will also need a few Melmacians and some cat juicers.

I wonder if anyone will even recognize the reference or if I just showed how much older I am to most of the community?

28 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

Cats in Warframe.....I guess instead of needing just a puppy blender we will also need a few Melmacians and some cat juicers.

I wonder if anyone will even recognize the reference or if I just showed how much older I am to most of the community?

You're not alone man xD...good times...i miss that show

5 hours ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

i hope so,steve in the last Devstream said "the infested door will not come in U19" a lot of people say that he was just joking.

watching this image i think, this is a pic taken behind that damned infested door,why? take a look at the white root on the right,you see it only in the orbiter(behind the operator),so i suppose this is a part of the orbiter.

who knows, well,it's only a matter of time,and then we will discover the truth.

Probably. There is a pit where all the roots good down behind the operator. Maybe there stairs to go down there.

5 hours ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

P.S. pls,i don't want that Shippy-infested-lockedDoor on my ship anymore.

Same. If I remember correctly, in the last Devstream. DERebecca did ask if she could enter that room but DESteve said no. Plus, it wouldn't surprise me if that room is like Infested Bio lab in clan tech room. Having Infested in tubes floating inside with fluids and Warframes being a cryostasis. It would make sense, the operator would be able to walk around without Warframe going berserk 

Well it have been few weeks as they said few weeks it's been 3 weeks.Today is 4-th of July so,my interest is when will this update will come llke they say that they have all done but what's the hold up.Maybe for new or newer players the game is interesting but for someone that reached mr21 almost mr22 that have all from the game it is tooooo much boring doing same things every day over and over and i begin to dislike the game any more cuz there is nothing to do ,nothing so my question is simple when DE Rebeca 3 weeks ago in the devstream she was quoting that SOTR will be in JUNE ,well june pass by and now is almost 1 week from July.When does any one have date ,give us date ,its better to know specific date to hold on then SOON. they givin to us all the time.you need time you have still to do in the update Ok say it willl be in September 5th but we all goin to know that's the date i don't hope for nothing and won't check the page every hour to see if there is something new to it .So please some tell us when this update will be what is all this why the so much waithing when you sayed will be in JUNE ,i understand 1 day or 2 behind or even 3 but its been to long we do need this update in the next day or two or to many players i see they just give up like what i am goin to do in the game what i will play and they are right .noting new . we need this we need date and time when you will be deploying this UPDATE .Please we spend money and time from everything just give us atleast information about it ,if you can give us update give us hourly and daily news on it what is happening .Thanks

Edited by Sky-Prime

thinking it should be this week,  but they were vague on the time,  other then that the war within (Part 3 of update) isn't coming out till after tenno con, which is the 9th.  so.  maybe this week, or early next week.  i'm thinking

Just now, Sky-Prime said:

Well mate that's the whole problem with that word SOON ,soon can be to long that's my question someone to convert that Soon into date and time

Ask DE members and maybe they will, but u can watch HUB updates