Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennolive 2016 Overview

AM-Bunny

OIx3CWL.png

Warframe Cartoon
• Will be featured on youtube.com/mashed/
• This will be an animated short that details a player's progression from beginner to a 100 day experienced player
• Will release this Summer
• May eventually grow into a series
• Click HERE for a preview

aa64547a2614f079106919b8e2789a76.jpgbbdf9eaffa161a0e2ecf9bcb2cc51cfa.jpg647a9f0cf1b44a95a186e5618da71b05.jpg1e63bfca32eb324868c6faf12b86edc0.png

Upcoming Prime Gear
• Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, and Galatine Prime are the next batch of Prime items
• Nekros may be getting touched up upon release of Nekros Prime, possibly Desecrate toggle
• Should release shortly after the Mag Prime Vault closes

5ad9628770d3ed5ae57afbc67939542c.jpgb7b2ccb8e444d9e8c7f36d8f34e20a7c.png9fa62b2422d08fdb2f7f34b2b05abd33.png

Upcoming Deluxe Skin: Nova
• Will present a new set of challenges animating her six arms

869c9b13f3eef04535a0aaa71fab4144.png

Titania
• Titania's Noble Animation set has her float at all times (Click HERE for a preview)
#1 Fairy Dust: Levitates the enemy, disarms them, and stuns them temporarily; additionally, allies in range will be immune to procs
#2 Soul Swipe: As you kill enemies, their 'souls' will drop as a pickup for Titania or her allies; the exact nature of this buff varies by enemy type
#3 Lamplighter: Levitates an enemy, causes it to glow brightly, and Titania's razor butterflies hover around it; all nearby enemies are drawn towards the glowing target into the razor swarm
#4 Shrink: Reduces Titania to Archwing scale (around 10% the normal size) and transform the control scheme to Archwing controls to fight giant enemies; Titania's razor butterflies join her in this form and fight alongside her, increasing her DPS
• The Archwing that Titania uses during her ult is unique to her and unique to this power
• Passive Ability is an improved Bullet Jump and also buffs allies in range (unclear what kind of buff, presumably a buff to Bullet Jumps)

df376f179de07a80e7e8c594c0c9a43d.jpg9464b04489175e8424a740b4f512f62d.jpg

Community Q&A
• The developers would definitely like to implement commands for Kavats and Kubrows
• There's been discussion of some sort of land-based robotic pet, similar to a MOA
• The idea of a less humanoid Warframe (possibly not bipedal) is not out of the question, though no active plans
• There's something similar to a Corpus-themed Rathuum in the pipeline - there's going to be a lot of Corpus content coming up
• Colouring Armour sets separate from Syandanas is something that's being worked on
• There are vague plans forming to make Warframe stretch beyond the Solar System
• Latron Wraith is confirmed to be in the next season of Sortie rewards
• The Aviator Mod will probably become available again at some point, since consoles never had a chance at it
• Expect Crit damage versus Non-Crit damage to be more balanced in the distant damage revamp
• Vor appears in The War Within Quest

War Within Trailer
• War Within will release in July
• Click HERE to watch a teaser trailer

59bfec519cb2e727be3f2db9feba8019.pngdf8a5fa82c6b6c76234447e8994cdbdb.png95d68b24083afa0c286b1321517bb458.png46a2739d8528eead67823499fe2971a8.pngd83fa35d88c67e1f011c50bd67b769f3.png

Apologies for the late overview - due to the unusual air time, I was unable to watch this one live. Thank you!

Edited by AM-Bunny

6 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Methinks there is some very clever editing in that War Within Teaser. No way they'd put a twist right into the trailer unless there's either another, bigger twist... or it's a red herring.

It's definitely only part of a larger narrative. I have no doubt there's a lot more that it has to show.

I suppose they figured it wouldn't be too bad to spoil this much since dataminers were on the scent anyway.

14 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Methinks there is some very clever editing in that War Within Teaser. No way they'd put a twist right into the trailer unless there's either another, bigger twist... or it's a red herring.

There are stairs in front of that Tenno. 

Definitely going somewhere important, and not just escaping.

• Expect Crit damage versus Non-Crit damage to be more balanced in the distant damage revamp

Does it mean...an omened crit damage nerf? I'm very concerning about this.

The endgame is not a crit frenzy, but a proc-dominating.

Just nerf tonkor DE, not the others please T_T

Just now, Chantepleur said:

Does it mean...an omened crit damage nerf? I'm very concerning about this.

Yeah, definitely the vibe I got. It's true that crit weapons enjoy a ridiculous advantage over non-crit -- to the point many people regard a weapon as mastery fodder unless it's crit viable. It's a pretty sad state, and I could definitely see it getting balanced.

It basically all funnels back into the problem that DPS is the singular priority in Warframe, and crit damage is simply the most efficient way to achieve it. If the damage revamp addresses one problem, I hope it's this.

Just now, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Did he miss every shot?!? I'm in stitches!

I know XD

I'm having a hard time gaging what the character of the cartoon is supposed to be, but I'm guessing that scene is from the 'just starting' part of his career. 

Yay Fav Melee gets a Prime. Will pass judagement on the Tigrus when it comes since i have a multi forma sancti and a Upgrade for Nekros will be nice.

Oh and another good reason shown that Players make better Alt Skins than DE does.

Edited by AzureTerra

I am really looking forward to that Nekros Prime, I am a bit sad that we didn't get another prime sentinel to replace Wyrm, but I am certain that my brother will be pleased to see the galatine as a prime weapon. Now I need to work to duplicate my shotgun mods so that the Tigaris and my Sweeper prime won't have to fight over mods.

Aardvark companion pls

On a more serious note, all these teasers and we're not getting into the main part of the update. Just a while longer if they can manage to clean up SotR and manage to work out any remaining kinks with War Within.

Edited by SurrealEdge

2 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Aardvark companion pls

On a more serious note, all these teasers and we're not getting into the main part of the update. Just a while longer if they can manage to clean up SotR and manage to work out any remaining kinks with War Within.

Yeah, it still feels like there's a lot to include in War Within. I'm guessing the Sentient arm attachment weapons are going to be an addition to the Focus System. That's already going to be a huge addition. The ending of the teaser shows the Operator leaving the Liset, so perhaps we'll be able to play as them finally. A brand new tileset, possibly a Teshin boss fight, Twin Queens reveal and-maybe-boss-fight, plus a lot more weapons and cosmetics. Not even getting into the cinematic quest itself, who knows how meaty it is.