Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 1

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: Update 1

Additions

9VsIfWV.jpg 
The Tekelu Collection - Forged by masters from the Tekelu School of weaponsmiths, these skins feature intricate designs of an unmatched quality. 

WHY no love for the other older weapons!?!?!? the latron has not gotten one skin the whole time it has been in game since the beginning! Also why these weapons, they have way to many skins (*cough* "vectis" *cough*) and why don't you give their weapon sets (im lookin at you redeemer and akjara!) matching skins as well!?!?!

I like the changes made to the archwing camera, with one small exception: If you use melee attack that don't dash at an enemy, the camera will zoom in back to the position it was in before today's changes. This really brings back that feeling of claustrophobia that the change aimed to eliminate. The zoom is only temporary though, the camera will return to it's proper position once you stop using melee attacks.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The function of auto leveling your Warframe’s view in Archwing auto level now only triggers when moving, as opposed to being stationary.

Auto-rolling is motion sick inducing to me and I would often tap Forward or strafe specifically in order to avoid triggering it. Now it'll always happen as you progress through the mission. I would rather be given a new roll key in Archwing or simply be given an option to disable it myself. It moves in small enough lurching increments that it makes little difference in "righting" one's self (not that there is an up in space anyway), but it's just enough to disorient. I can understand why we were not given an option to use either the new or old control flight scheme; I don't see why this supposedly helpful feature has been put in with no way to disable it.

PBR for my precious BoP?! AND glaive p?!

Hek! It's ahboot tahm!

And, by the way, is anyone else thoroughly amused by the idea of an "Enlightenment Hammer"? It sounds like such a... political thing to say. Traitors will be hit with the Enlightenment Hammer until they atone for their ways! Then again, it's very much Simaris' style.

The new skins are quite fancy. Weapons and Xiphos.

I was just talking to my clanmates literally two days ago about how the Xiphos' skin just doesn't match up with the quality we have for the other ship types. We have prisma skins and tennogen and... xiphos is rather bland. Or, was, I should say. Now it has spiffy looks to go with the spiffy sounds!

Thanks for the key mission fix. Seeing those blinky blue lights everywhere was... confusing, at first, then irritating. Yay its fixed!

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The function of auto leveling your Warframe’s view in Archwing auto level now only triggers when moving, as opposed to being stationary.

Can we please just get a setting to turn auto 'leveling' off? The whole point of the Archwing movement change was to making it feel like space by giving it 6 dimensions of movement, when you introduce movement autoleveling you are removing the space element, there is a correct orientation that makes 6 dimentions of movement not just false and irrelevet, but pointless.

(and that is before you even factor in whether the new movement is trash or sewage)

Edited by zacRupnow
removed profanity