The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PAX WEST 2016 News

Vlada91

15 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

I know for ash delux skin and he looks badass :smile: what's next? Did DE  revealed some more secret or what?

• The Infested door on the Liset is a teaser for a new Infested-based game system
• Silver Grove should release on consoles in around 2 weeks
• War Within will involve Archwings at some point (PC release date is still projected to be September)
• The devs would love to implement Dojos 2.0, but it's not something that's currently on the queue
• Next Warframe Theme: Musician/Virtuoso
• New Ash deluxe skin revealed...

also, Damage 3.0 is not even being secretly talked about. Still a very, very long way away and all work done on it has so far been shown publicly  in devstreams.

On 9/5/2016 at 2:16 AM, Vlada91 said:

Tnx for info and FK,now DE creating mocart frame and big power is musician thing....oooh no -_- :sad:  the new frame is male with woman powers... What,he will play them to death xD

So playing music is a female thing? o-o

death-metal_o_343481.gif

9 hours ago, Pyus said:

What will come:

2-mule-foundation.jpg

Total badass? Think those stone formations were like that when he got there? He showed up like a nuclear bomb. Doesn't need armor or any of that superfluous bullS#&$. Couldn't get hit even if he wanted to. @&#(&*@#$# is too fast. Gone with the wind because he doesn't give a damn. *@##$es got stitches. This guy is probably @(*()$ your girlfriend right now. 10/10 would play.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Total badass? Think those stone formations were like that when he got there? He showed up like a nuclear bomb. Doesn't need armor or any of that superfluous bullS#&$. Couldn't get hit even if he wanted to. @&#(&*@#$# is too fast. Gone with the wind because he doesn't give a damn. *@##$es got stitches. This guy is probably @(*()$ your girlfriend right now. 10/10 would play.

Surprisingly, or ironically, the Mule (from Issac Asimov's the Foundation and Empire series) is much more powerful than a single Noise Marine. As in civilization toppling powerful. He just needs to look more badass to be witnessed. 

14 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Ahhhh, the best part of Slaanesh, now that they removed the deamonettes with bare breasts... 

Now that's some high quality heresy. GG GW.  

3 hours ago, WEREsandrock said:

Hm... It confused me because we already have Banshee... ..who- especially with her deluxe skin- is a music/sound warframe.

But what do you suggest?

i dunno, the olny things left i can think of are, a spider frame, a vampire frame and a doppelgänger frame, maybe a witch frame

6 minutes ago, Toppien said:

i dunno, the olny things left i can think of are, a spider frame, a vampire frame and a doppelgänger frame, maybe a witch frame

The vampire subject is, at least partially, taken care of by Trinity.

Spider and Doppelgänger sound good to me tho. Especially the spider.... I like spiders... especially when they are fluffy.

On 9/5/2016 at 3:05 AM, Vlada91 said:

• The devs would love to implement Dojos 2.0, but it's not something that's currently on the queue

They said that two years ago and not a thing has been done, they could AT LEAST increase the building capacity in the rooms because it's abysmal unless you're in the biggest hall.

10 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

The vampire subject is, at least partially, taken care of by Trinity.

Spider and Doppelgänger sound good to me tho. Especially the spider.... I like spiders... especially when they are fluffy.

IKR? i love this type of spiders :D

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/sRDL4JLklFOjXxU-XkHgAemYQi8=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3920196/Spider%201.gif