The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro and Mediocrity

AzureTerra

Operator Cosmetics have doomed Baro to a mediocre slew of offerings over the next while i fear.

Its been far too long since something new and interesting has been on offer (Prisma Weapon or P.Mod) While such things shouldn't be out all the time its been a constant stream of lame cosmetics that are often overpriced.

6 minutes ago, AzureTerra said:

Operator Cosmetics have doomed Baro to a mediocre slew of offerings over the next while i fear.

Its been far too long since something new and interesting has been on offer (Prisma Weapon or P.Mod) While such things shouldn't be out all the time its been a constant stream of lame cosmetics that are often overpriced.

Mmm whats the problem with cosmetics, not everyone wants to have terribly op weapons, but cool looking ones

Edited by mstriker

New and Interesting, like a slight statboost and some MR! yay! no, I think crappy fashion items are just right, at least this way you get to unload the silly amount of prime crap you get while still getting something shiney. that you will never equip, but that is not the point. just... stop expecting Mega Primed Ultra Serration and you'll be fine.

500 ducats for 10 pixels, that's 50 ducats per pixel, Great Value! It's a good deal! Why you no like? You no have ears? 

Also, can we stop having his inventory stealth changed every week?

Edited by Pyus

You know , baro's i supposed to be a person you go to get cosmetics and extra stuff when you have extra prime parts , he isnt supposed to get new things every single time . Dont expect to get OP weps and mods every time . 

7 minutes ago, WEREsandrock said:

people who do not have any plat for cosmetics are probably very grateful for these.

*cough* me (most of the time atleast) *cough* 

17 minutes ago, AzureTerra said:

Pretty sure he was doomed long before Operator's were even a thing.

I feel fooled.

Are they serious?This time its even worse then before because no new items.

What just happen to this nice idea of baro.How long do we have to tell DE that its just frustrating that they only care about new players anymore.

Hello DE we are also here.Hi!

Edited by K0bra

Why are they not doing new mara and prisma weapons? Do them on old crappy weapons and make them comparable to current mid tier weapons. No power creep and its a new item, whoaaaah! ROCKET SCIENCE. Stop charging me 500 ducats for a tiny piece of crap cosmetic.

I only started playing warframe again 2 months ago after a roughly 2 year long break. The only primed mods I have are primed flow (which I bought from Baro) and primed continuity that I got from another player. During the 2 months or so that I've been playing the only primed mod worth buying that baro has sold has been primed flow. How are new players supposed to get all the essential primed mods?!? I'm missing a ton of primed mods and considering he has only sold one decent primed mod in two months I'm probably never gonna get them. Can't afford to buy em all from other players, 1 million credit tax + 2 million? to rank em up.

This game is too much of a chore I'm probably just gonna quit again.

DE seems to have this crazy idea that everyone is playing their game all day every day.

It doesn't even need to be a "bad" primed mod. Okay. Don't give us Primed Convulsion. Whatever. How about Primed Maglev? I'd be all over that.

I think what annoys me about the idea of operator cosmetics is that even the suits are barely visible. The only place you get a good look even at yourself is the customize menu. Even if you bother with floating around, you're fairly obscured by energy effects and seldom load in with the correct colors, and most of the time it's far more beneficial to double tap it and just get the passives up.

1 hour ago, (PS4)ElZilcho said:

It doesn't even need to be a "bad" primed mod. Okay. Don't give us Primed Convulsion. Whatever. How about Primed Maglev? I'd be all over that.

I think what annoys me about the idea of operator cosmetics is that even the suits are barely visible. The only place you get a good look even at yourself is the customize menu. Even if you bother with floating around, you're fairly obscured by energy effects and seldom load in with the correct colors, and most of the time it's far more beneficial to double tap it and just get the passives up.

Primed Patagium? Aim Glide +6 days