Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #80!

[DE]Rebecca

When do we get the Ash Deluxe skin ....is there any chance that we can get two things for fang prime....1 can we get either more crit or have slash damage added...2 sense we probably won't get a set of dual shortened nikanas is there any possibility of us getting a skin to make the fangprime look like dual nikanas....more damage on the fangprime  would be awsome....one more thing...please let us use the conclave stances....in coop game play...or are there new stances to come

Hello [DE] Rebbeca

I have a question about Screen Shaking. Have you ever thought about putting an option to disable it? because it has given me and a lot of people HEADACHES,if not please consider doing so that was the only reason why i took a brake from the game.

I remember when void obstacle courses were introduced and everyone was doing them and they were loads of fun.

Are there ever going to be new obstacle courses (maybe a new mod set drops from them to give void missions more meaning again)?
Or even just a side mission during normal missions where you can find secret obstacle courses within the tilesets filled with drops (exclusive only to the obstacle courses)?

This is my first time asking a question hope u will see it... I am MR 22 a Master Founder with 2k+ hrs in game time and other than helping new players and farming for plat ther is nothing for me to do. I love this game and want to play more but there is not much more for me to do.... So what are your plans for players like me what "end game " content is there for us? Please help DE I just want to have fun but there is a huge lack of content...last year you guys said there would be a goal of 2 or 3 big cinematic quests this year (Was said in DEV STREAM 66 at 36:15) we still have not seen 1 and quest replayability where is that? I hate to be hard but I love this game... TLDR wer be them cinematic quests why can't we replay them and MR 22 Now what. 

Whatever happened to that one void tile that was like an asymmetrical three way intersection with a circular platform under a gazebo thing in the center and you had to run around the gazebo thing to walk over buttons which then opened up a door above a water fall you had to jump into  and step on another button which opened up a door beneath the gazebo thing?  I really liked that tile.  It had a bunch of catwalks around the center over bottomless pits and death orbs on the walkways?  Anyone remember this?

Nightmare missions randomly ruin your loadout and playstyle, and are unfair to many frames. Vets are clamoring for better endgame content.

Why not retool Nightmare missions to just be missions with extremely high level enemies (with damage caps to prevent bs)? Endless Nightmare could start at 100, and spawn rate would decrease as scaling ramped up until every enemy is like a sortie boss (life support would need to change to accommodate this). Eventually actual bosses could start spawning.

It is widely considered that Warframe is in a content drought, especially in the eyes of the veteran player. With updates getting further apart in release1, is this a planned occurence, or unintentional? And if it is unintentional, what mistakes were made and how do you plan on avoiding these mistakes in the future?

Also, what is the future for "Endgame" in Warframe? Will we see more content that gives a reason to once again to repeatedly forma our weapons and warframes other than the sorties, now that raids have been put on the far back burner?

1Tenno Clock News: Analysis of Warframes Updating Schedule

Dump Nezha from sortie tables. Fill those slots with arcanes or something. 

Will War Within come with 4+ months' worth of content? You know, since that's how long it's been delayed now and everything's been put on the back burner because of it.

1. Can we expect a new set of Oddities?

2. Are there plans to add lore to all codex entries? Possibly integrating Synthesis findings into the appropriate codex entries so that we have access to them from our ship? Additionally, will we ever have a Simaris console on the ship, the way we have a Conclave console? There is an empty slot right next to Syndicates, and it would be really convenient.

3. Is it possible to have all Challenges added as Steam achievements? A great number of them exist as both, but some Challenges (for example, Tenno of All Trades, Sword Alone, boss Challenges) are missing from Steam.

Thank you!

Awesome really looking foreward to these topics!

My question is when are all the older frames receiving their PBR treatment?

And what are your thoughts on going back to old idle animations for certain frames and changing them to fit their character more? Excalibur for example how his thing is swords, so how he charges up now would then change into something to do with his exalted blade and him just posing with it or inspecting it. Ash would have something with his wrist blades or something.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

Damage 3.0... the community is really grasping at straws with this one. Is this a thing? If it happens, how big of an update will it be as compared to damage 2.0? What kind of delta is "good" in your all's opinion between a new player's damage and a veteran's damage? Should infinite EHP and damage scaling exist?

Those are just some starter things, I don't think anyone expects a solid answer but just getting some feelings about what the devs think of what a "damage 3.0" should be if you all even think it should be.

Oh, and...

ntXNtpC.png

Warframe has a great story, it sucks that it is not actually in the game (at least bring back the codex descriptions of past events, not sure why they were taken out).

Fine, one more. Sentients as a faction? We have the current two enemies but they are more of a mini-boss than a faction of their own. And if/when we do get them as a faction, where will Battalysts and Conculysts fall in the ranking? Are those just the normal spawns? Are they the elites? Or something in the middle? (Just trying to get a feel for how they will play).

Edited by DrBorris

The only way I can imagine War Within taking as long as it has is if it comes with a Focus System equivalent for every single frame... 

If that's not the case, then can you guys tell us why the crazy delay? And what you think of the aforementioned concept - it could be a good avenue for pursuing greater frame customization and variety within each of them beyond the well-known standard meta setups.

8 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Awesome really looking foreward to these topics!

My question is when are all the older frames receiving their PBR treatment?

I really, really, really, reallyreallyreally want an answer to this question. Really. Please. Pretty please? Cherries on top?

Edited by Geraaltix

Will players who have already completed junctions be able to complete them again for any updated rewards? In particular, Enhanced Durability has been added as a junction reward and seems to be unusually difficult to acquire otherwise from normal play, which I assume was the rationale for adding it as a reward in the first place. If the ability for redoing a junction is not an option could the drop rate for that mod be looked at and possibly tweaked? Thank you. 

Question: Its been more than half a year since you brought up the Sortie Token system. I hoped we would see it implemented after the Darvo event as a way to shift his role as a merchant. Was this idea trashed? Or is there still some shred of hope for cursed RNG souls?

Sincerely, Chikunnism, the Tenno who did every sortie last season and never got the Latron Wraith Stock.

Edited by Chikunnism

Will we see the return of some of the old corpus tilesets? The one from the capture mission from around update 7 comes to mind, but there might be more.

Will we have the opportunity to earn the stratos emblems from the old Tactical Alerts?

When will we be able to replay quests?

Will clans have a bigger impact on the game in the future? Right now, the only good reason to be in a clan is to have access to clan research weapons.

Will we get new challenges and steam achievements?

Edited by Razmtoh

Hi, I've been playing Warframe for 3 years now and I got 2000+ hours of playtime. What really bugs me is that there are some obvious shortcomings in the UI that could be easily fixed, but simply aren't. The minimap didn't get an update in 3 years (did it ever?), there still is no option to customize the colour of the crosshairs, which makes the sniping HUD nearly unusable sine the contrast is so low, and there are no sorting options for weapons and sigils. Addressing these problems could improve the game experience considerably with a relatively small amount of effort.

Does the improvement of the UI have such a low priority? Are the UI guys working on something else all the time? Are these issues even on the team's radar?

Since the new Void Relic system was introduced, the endless missions to get as much rewards for a single key are gone. Meaning the most challenging mode is gone. Right now we can kill everything even without a single Forma on our equipment. 

(I know we have Raids and Sorties, but they are not much of a challenge once you get to know how to do them correctly. Raids are basically CC everything and kill the boss and Sorties are not much rewarding for veterans, since we have all the wraith weapons already.)

So the question is, do you plan on adding something extra for veteran Tenno? Since all the latest updates were focused on simplifying things for the new players...

Edited by PY-R0