Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Start crafting your weapons for Index mods!

Vali

So far, it has been shown that the Index executioners have their own versions of other Corpus weapons being:

- Opticor

- Tetra

- Glaxion

- Dual Cestra(?)

Start crafting these weapons for their possible augment mods! (also tell me if I missed any weapons) 

Additionally, what do you expect these mods to be? What mods would make these weapons viable for you? What possible new vandal weapon do you think will come with this event? 

Edited by Agentawesome

Just now, lukinu_u said:

Prepare your fieldrons >.>

Yep

Just now, Shichibukai88 said:

Not gonna make me like the tetra, glaxion or dual cestra even with augments coming...They are trash :S

Hey

I used to say the same of Ripkas and Twin Basolk

And I still do

i dont know about the rest of these guns because they were get to 30 then sell

but the Opticor (the only weapon in this list i like/kept) im going to guess the augument (if there is one) might increase the beam size with added punch-through with a reduction on the size of the AOE damage....

just guessing...

54 minutes ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Not gonna make me like the tetra, glaxion or dual cestra even with augments coming...They are trash :S

Hey, Glaxion is stroooooong and that new primed ammo mutation mod makes Glaxion somewhat practical! Well, almost. If you use Carrier with ammo mod... And carry a ton of ammo pills... And drop five of them after each second of firing...

I guess it's a specter-only weapon.

24 minutes ago, Misgenesis said:

Boy oh boy i cant wait for the one shots from Opticor and Glaxion.

Calling it, Wukong/Defy to counter that BS.

If the game mode is like Rathuum, one shot kills to paper frames doesn't look bullS***  to me to be honest.
It's like you were playing conclave, and you have way more lives than in normal modes. Also, enemies need a chance to kill us so they can win too. If they had not any chance to win, the game mode would be pointless.
So, if we see powerful enemies, I'm ok with it. 

Edited by (PS4)BrutalReaper32

6 minutes ago, Misgenesis said:

Boy oh boy i cant wait for the one shots from Opticor and Glaxion.

Considering how Energy works in Rathuum...ugh...

I'll see if Ivara/Prowl can live long enough to be cheesy.

Edited by Beggining

2 hours ago, TheScytale said:

I used to say the same of Ripkas and Twin Basolk

And I still do

Ripkas are ok and shred the stuff nicely with crit build and a good stance. Augment is only compatible with very few warframes (Nezha for instance). Still the weapon is very capable without it.

Twin Basolks is the top tier weapon. It is probably the single best melee weapon against corpus. These Gas procs are crazy. Augment is meh, as power attacks are too slow to be of use, when you can just spin-to-win for massive aoe damage stacks.

Also, Secura Dual Cestra packs quite a punch if you can control the recoil (or use stab) and lead the target properly. Some people just don't bother.