Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waframe Twitter, The War Within Hype Site Day 5 - Opposing Forces: [Megathread]

Eldnacpeek

3 hours ago, Xenoraptor said:

Looks like the Kuva Guardians are using proper war scythes, so the long-running complaint of proper-sized and sensible scythes may just be realised.

DE actually received a question about getting real scythes at PAX. Reb said yes that it will happen eventually because her and Kary have that conversation around the office frequently. So i'm guessing we can expect proper scythe proportions to appear on the existing ones at some point.

Just now, EmptyDevil said:

DE actually received a question about getting real scythes at PAX. Reb said yes that it will happen eventually because her and Kary have that conversation around the office frequently. So i'm guessing we can expect proper scythe proportions to appear on the existing ones at some point.

For me, that moment alone was better than TWW coming this week.

2 minutes ago, Grimlock- said:

Maybe me, because i was specting something more as a surprise....
Steve say we are going to get umbra this year on his cinematic quest, i really dont know if i can trust it...

No, he said Umbra will be in the next Cinematic Quest after TWW, he didn't mention any timeframe though as far as i can remember. Was on one of the previous Devstreams.

3 hours ago, Grimlock- said:

Maybe me, because i was specting something more as a surprise....
Steve say we are going to get umbra this year on his cinematic quest, i really dont know if i can trust it...

Excaly...

If all we're getting a a mare quest, then you kown, whats the point?

I do hope this website is lying

3 hours ago, Extroah said:

No, he said Umbra will be in the next Cinematic Quest after TWW, he didn't mention any timeframe though as far as i can remember. Was on one of the previous Devstreams.

Does not matter. the Umbra subject is so sedative, that if its not in the TWW, alot of things are going to clash.

They have 8 weeks, to get Umbra out and Infested frame and Music frame

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Does not matter. the Umbra subject is so sedative, that if its not in the TWW, alot of things are going to clash.

They have 8 weeks, to get Umbra out and Infested frame and Music frame

Umbra isn't coming this year. with TWW being delayed by this much, you'd just be holding your breath for nothing.

Huh didn't realize it when Rebecca was playing on devstream but did she have a new weapon from the upcoming update? Cause this vid has it temporarily. I wonder what this Rogga weapon is all about. We'll see by tomorrow I suppose.

Edited by Cmdr-A

1 hour ago, Ragingwasabi said:

im just really excited about the new graphics stuff theyre bringing, and possible new things we can do with the operator, like walking around the ship/relay. and focus system upgrade would be great

1 hour ago, Cmdr-A said:

Huh didn't realize it when Rebecca was playing on devstream but did she have a new weapon from the upcoming update? Cause this vid has it temporarily. I wonder what this Rogga weapon is all about. We'll see by tomorrow I suppose.

The Rogga looks like shotgun pistols and they seemed to be heavy hitters. and if we can walk around our shops and relays, does that mean operator in actual game?

6 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

6 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

For me, that moment alone was better than TWW coming this week.

Wow, definitely. Can't come any sooner.

8 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

According to this news arctical, we're not getting any new Frame at all, No Infested Frame, No Primed, or Umbra, or anything, as this person stands, this is the first update without a Warframe.

Who's hype is killed now?

I wasn't anticipating any of those things, as they've made it clear several times what's not coming in TWW, so my hype isn't killed.

9 hours ago, Myscho said:

This week

Where is everyone hearing this week? I was guessing this week too because of the tweets they are sending out. Sorry, if it was announced in a dev stream or something I haven't been able to keep track of those being busy with grad school and all.

6 minutes ago, WNxMatthew said:

Where is everyone hearing this week? I was guessing this week too because of the tweets they are sending out. Sorry, if it was announced in a dev stream or something I haven't been able to keep track of those being busy with grad school and all.

Steve confirmed that on PAX Australia and Rebecca too on Twitter