The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

after this update, when joing late into a mission one always spawn at the start location, not at the host. also, when there is a host migration, the rest of team spawns again at the start location - no fun, when there is a defense object that get shot/clawed at while the team run to it again...

Stuck here:

uNSi6NE.jpg

Pressed 5. Held 5. Put Skill 5 onto 6. Put Skill 5 onto "B". Put Skill 5 onto "," and "." keys so there was an alternate. Reset all keys to default. Plugged in secondary keyboard. Tried to use a controller. Facerolled my keyboard. This is my Warframe life now. Stuck showing off my new Tenno skills to Ordis then getting stuck here.

I'm stuck in the ship the second time, when you have to use the void powers with Ordis talking. Have restarted the game multiple times to no avail. Tried verifying the download cache, didn't help either. I get up to holding LCtrl to go invisible, and that's it - can't get passed that. I'm talking to a guy on Steam that finished it, and he didn't have a problem with that part.

Anybody else have this problem?

I found a list of bugs for TWW quest. 

Major bug!!

• TWW is not repeatable

During the first encounter with Tenshin a cutscene appears. 

• During that cutscene enemies were attacking a team mate, I could see them fighting during the cutscene. I looked epic but that wasn't the point.

On the quest with the archwing chase after you land and protect the objective.

• After a wall latch I found myself floating and couldn't touch the ground anymore. As I climbed up the stairs I found my self my being unable to get to the ground. I started to walk in air in areas where there was no ground. I haven't tested being able to walk trough the wall yet, but it could be possible. (spanning my Tenno got me to the ground but not for long, as with each elevation I couldn't get lower. I got knocked by an enemie so I got to the ground permanent.)
  • After protecting the objective you will have to kill the remaining enemies, the kept respawn every time for like 10 minutes or so. 
  • After clearing those enemies Lotus noted me to get out of there. No waypoint appeared so I got lost as I was on one end of the map. 
  • During this time a strange bar popped up with something like "missiion is going to fail if all enemies aren't dealt with."
  • After a while I finally found the door towards the wayout. The previous message popped out again and as the chat between Lotus and my Tenno progressed I failed the mission.

During the 4th time that I had to play this mission I noticed a few other things.

• The ships speed in inconsistent
  • Lotus and Ordis speeches aren't always there 
  • Do we really have quest outcome choices? 
  • Not many of the new enemies (red grineer) weren't there during the battle for this time and it felt odd

COntroller bug

• The crouch on my DS3 controller is set to R1, during the quest I have to press lftCTRL to be able to do the dash. WHY !!
  • press 5 to transference WTF!!

Inconsistencies (warning spoiler!!)

Spoiler
  • Tenshin and Tenno are not on the same side and yet the speak to each other as buddies especially during and after the betrayl
  • Tenno got a bone in his leg and limbs. 2sec later you have to sprint and jump, a jiffy later he is healed. 
  • The ground dragons failure seems to be time tied in stead of the equivalent distance between you and them 
  • The third eye light doesn't always comes from the cosmetic on the tenno's face

A minor bug that is in the game since SOTR

• at the background of the starmap if you have a clan emblem on your warframe you can see the default lotus emblem in its place, even though it doesn't exist for the players. Can we have it?
Edited by ChaellExE
added more bugs

Thers alot of posts here so not sure if its been posted yet, but here goes

Since TWW, whenever entering/falling off the map of  an inprogress mission, regardless of where the squad host/team is in the mission, you will spawn at the very starting point of the mission. I have confirmed it is not a connection issue on my end because as a squad member of a mission with a different host, players that spawned in started at the beginning as well. This was a particular pain on Rover hijak, as if you were run over, you were respawned at the very beginning.

Just now, ChaellExE said:

A minor bug that is in the game since SOTR

• at the background of the starmap if you have a clan emblem on your warframe you can see the default lotus emblem in its place, even though it doesn't exist for the players. Can we have it?

If you are in an alliance without an emblem you can. but ya we need a lotus badge!

Operator's movement throughout the WW quest is glitched, inconsistent and confusing. 

At one point when crouching, upper body does not move at all - it's solid stiff.

Next, we gain ability to jump which is not hinted and orokin bone surfing monster gets a laugh when I try to climb the rocky safe zone.

We lose crouch again but we can move faster despite a serious wound to the thigh... ok...

Oh wait, we get crouch back but not sprint, tapping the button instantly transforms character into lowered stance without transitioning animation.

My leg healed? When? I have to pay more attention, I'll just replay the quest tomorrow and see oh wait I can't.

We ride the monster - for 20 seconds, maybe? This may be a hint for future mechanic, possessing enemies and such but was it really necessary?

At least the sequence could last longer to justify the effort of taming the creature.

Overall, operator should gradually gain abilities and agility, not randomly lose some and get some. 

Consider polishing this experience for future players.

The quest was interesting but gameplay-wise very clunky and felt like a tutorial for something we won't use anyway or at least there's zero reasons to use at current missions.

Trying out new endless fissure, had a host migration > crash on wave 20. When I restarted and accepted the reconnect prompt, it loaded me in to the tile but I couldn't move or see any of my gear/regular UI. I had a weird circle for a targeting reticle (very thick white center, faded on the edges) and a small x off to the right. Controls did nothing, had to alt f4.

While doing the Garus rescue mission, the alerts triggered lockdown status but I couldn't seem to interact with the control terminals to deactivate the alarms. There was no prompt to do so. This was in a large room with rotating arms and electrified... things.

No one else got all NPC quiet after 1st mission? they won't even showup to say things, so is not a sound problem.
Also 2nd mission doesn't have any objective on the map.I join and lotus won't talk or anything, all I can do is just kill enemies with no reason.
Restarted, changed to "Second Dream" wich activated the NPC on my ship, but they gone when I reactivated "War Within".
Im reinstalling atm, but I would like some help, in case it doesn't work.

Not sure if already reported but

Sortie

Impossibility to call the tenno to in mission, just the power to activate the lens.

Then a normal visual bug

Rosalka, Sedna.

It appears just in this position, with the light from your back, it seems to erase the operator's face

4a53adf36e.jpg

11 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

I have two right off the bat.

Don't use the scanner while activating the cutscenes.

Iid7Td4.jpg

And somehow I think the Imperial Rampart made me lose gravity after the AW scanning segment and now I need to restart.

see my post. I posted how it happened for me

Trying to cover my eyes since i'm not done playing yet BUT I found a bug right before you get to that notorious scene where the lotus says that's the queens fortress.... take a look:

aeugJn0.jpg

I tried to ground slam with the nikana RIGHT after I used that rampart in the background.

I think it has a lot to do with the archwing, here's why|

Work around: I think it has to do with the archwing because if you use the work around and get back to space then your fine. 

To do the work around click esc and then close that menu. Now you are floating but can run around. Use the angled ceilings and walls of the asteroid to adjust height lower and the sitars and floors to go higher by rubbing on them. Once at the needed height leave the asteroid through the door and your good to go.

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

Can't play TWW.

I load into the mission, the very first one on Lua, but that's about it, Lotus doesn't say anything like she usually does, there's regular enemies up ahead and I can gather loot and whatnot, but once I reach the objective marker nothing happens, the door on the other side of the room is locked so I can't do anything but sit and wait to no avail.

I tried a number of "fixes" people suggested, such as verifying and Optimizing caches(the steam game cache gave me an insane 13 GB download) and I even changed graphics settings all around, nothing worked.

please fix?, it's pretty game breaking if you can't really play the game.