Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

On 2016/11/12 at 8:18 PM, Allucross said:

I've discovered some bugs including :

1. Using Transference ability made you cant change weapon and use quick melee (but gears shortcut still works). Got this fixed by using warframe ability that overwrites weapon like Excal

2. Frequently "dying" in transference mode and activating it again can cause random teleportation to last transference location and/or out of the map

These seem to happen frequently when I play as client.

I even encountered a bug that transference becomes locked and shows "power not ready" permanently.

The random teleport can cause memory leak sometimes, my FPS drops from 120 to 20.

Edited by aerosoul1337

This is the problem im having as long as im not playing either solo or im not the host (aka im not a client to a host) i wont have this bug where when i use transference (the thing where you press 5) my operator wont be able to run/jog (when you hold shift) and regardless of what im wearing example: i have the maduka hood on but if im not playing alone or im not the host i will have both the zairman hood and maduka hood at the same time also i tried not wearing any suit and went into a public game where im not host and boom im wearing zairman but on my ship i was not wearing any suit. Also tested with my friend same things happens to him when i host a game and he joins me or he joins someone else.  And i read another forum wich described the same thing also has pictures of clipping but not just the hood the whole suit i guess if i would have something else than zairman on i would have a zairman suit clipping in it... forum i read: 

(picture examples of me having double hood)

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

On 12/11/2016 at 11:08 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

We will be using this Megathread to house your bug reports from the latest The War Within Update. Please use the following guidelines when reporting: 

1) Search! Check to see if your bug has already been reported using our search function within the appropriate bug forum. If the issue has been reported previously, please comment on that thread instead of making a new one. In addition, some problems can only be solved by support; be sure to read this thread if you are unsure of where to submit your report.

2) Separate! If you have found multiple bugs, please separate them into one bug per post. Even if the same item/ability/etc. is affected by multiple issues, keep them separated unless they are very closely linked, or the same bug can be recreated in two or more ways.

3) Specify! Make sure that your thread title is informative, indicating:
           a. Which element(s) of the game are affected
           b. How the bug affects these elements

Ensure that your bug report includes as many details as possible and that the report is made in the proper section. If possible, include any screenshots of the problem. If you know how the bug is reproduced, be sure to include that information as well.

Please also don't forget to be careful of spoilers! 

Thank you and enjoy The War Within! 

KNOWN BUGS: 

Bugs at Launch: 

Reveal hidden contents

Bugs at Launch: 

• Clan Emblems were missed in the update but will be added back soon!!! 
  • Maroo is clingy, but it gets lonely in Maroo's Bazaar! Looking to fix getting stuck in a dialogue loop. 
  • If you press Q while you are in game in Squads of 3 or more you may get a script error. 
  • Multiple hostler issues with certain primaries (Daikyu and Synoid Gammacore notably). 
  • Accessing your gear wheel in missions may freeze/result in crash. 
  • Not receiving rewards for completing The War Within. 
  • Operator Accessories blurred in Profile display when Motion Blur is ON in Settings.
  • Saryn's Molt stuck in T-pose when used.  

SPOILER BUGS:

Reveal hidden contents

Helios killing Operator when returned to the ship, unable to escape. 

Reveal hidden contents

Crash after using transference. Crash upon login afterwards. 

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH KNOWN BUGS LIST UPDATE: 

• Multiple UI issues with damage resistance indicators. 
  • The Law of Retribution and The Law of Retribution Nightmare spawning issues in first phase. 
  • Stealth Affinity gain not being rewarded. 
  • Operator Accessories blurred in Profile display when Motion Blur is ON in Settings.
  • Saryn's Molt stuck in T-pose when used.  
  • If you press Q while you are in game in Squads of 3 or more you may get a script error. 
  • Multiple hostler issues with certain primaries (Daikyu and Synoid Gammacore notably). 
  • Using Imperial Rampart will cause floating. RE: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/715770-tww-bug-report-megathread/?do=findComment&comment=8009126
  • Joining in-progress missions spawns you at the beginning of the mission. 
  • Purchasing Tenngen Drevni skin will give unreleased Vojnik skin. 
  • Volt Arrester Helmet textures do not match. 
  • Loki description in Arsenal incorrect. 
  • Saryn Prime Passive description in Arsenal incorrect. 
  • Star Chart mission preview images incorrect for Trial tilesets. 
  • Dark Split-Sword holster positions do not save. 
  • Blunts do not have health bars. 
  • Operator (instead of Warframe) carrying Operator in ship in The Second Dream. 

SPOILER BUGS LIST UPDATE: 

Reveal hidden contents

The War Within Quest Bugs: 

• Orvius parts dropped during Queens Fight from The War Within are not saved in inventory. 
  • Unable to progress due to missing cinematic when encountering the first Teshin Specter. 
  • Unable to progress after returning to ship and using Operator Void Abilities. 
  • Unable to replay quest mission if previously aborted. 

MISC: 

• Affinity gain issues when completing mission as Operator.
  • Host migration clearing Kuva collected during the mission.
  • Operator has separate Reactant drop count from Warframe in Fissure Missions. 
  • Multiple issues with Operator Gameplay. 

FIXES

The War Within Quest Reward Hotfix

Fixed Syndicate Weapons not being tradeable

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1:

Reveal hidden contents

Missed Major Update Notes:

• Kubrows and Kavats can now be renamed for 25 Platinum!

Changes:

• Improved huge hitches and delays when you owned a large number of cosmetic items (spot-loading).

Fixes:

• Fixed cinematics and conversations with NPCs in Relays taking over for every person within. 
  • Fixed Clan emblems not appearing. 
  • Fixed the Weekly Clem mission having a [PH] text in the title.
  • Fixed a crash with the Gear wheel.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to join a mission.
  • Fixed a Conclave crash.

Spoiler Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Fixed a crash if your Sentinel killed you during the Purge phase in The War Within Quest.
  • Fixed a crash during the Queen's fight in The War Within Quest.

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2:

Reveal hidden contents

Changes

• Removed an unreleased Relic from the wild.
  • Removed a no longer relevant Design Council tip. 
  Reveal hidden contents
  • Reduced the damage of Helios' Deconstructor in The War Within quest. 

Fixes

• Fixed a crash during The War Within quest.
  • Fixed the Dojo,Void, and Derelict Elevators locking players in and not moving.
  • Fixed issues with getting stuck in underwater geometry when playing a Submersible mission.
  • Fixed Orokin Labs Research shutting out all tech and not just Solar Rails (IE: you can get your Dragon Key Blueprints again).
  • Fixed not being able to purchase the Xiphos Kuva Skin.
  • Fixed not being able to purchase Blueprints if you already owned one. 
  • Fixed some enemies appearing in a T-pose upon death.
  • Fixed the double objective triggers in Grineer Settlement Hijack missions.
  • Fixed the level ranges displayed on navigation for the Jordas Golem Assassinate, Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Mutalist Alad V Assassinate.
  • Fixed sending a pending friend request allowing you to send a game-invite to someone who only wanted to accept invites from friends.
  • Fixed Atlas' Rumbler names showing up as a file-path.
  • Fixed the launcher always being in English even after changing languages.

Hotfix 19.0.3

Reveal hidden contents

Changes:

• Greater Lenses can now be found through Sortie rewards in addition to Regular Lenses. Note this doesn't affect the drop chance of other items within Sorties, just the Focus Lens school of drops now has more options.

• In an effort to help performance of our particle system, we now create fewer particles (60%) when your particle system quality is set to Low.

• Polished aspects of Kuva Fortress Assault missions. Individual markers have been added to shootable targets during the 'destroy the targeting mechanism' phase, and added teleport action under the falling debris so players don't get stuck when it's destroyed.

• Kuva Fortress Cache hunting has been moved to Fortress Exterminate missions as it makes more sense for the pacing of the mission demands.

• The Zarr has received a balance pass:
      - Crit Chance increased from 10% to 15%

- Status Chance increased from 15% to 20%

- Barrage range increased from 12m to 15m

- Barrage reload time now matches Cannon reload time

- Added Punch Through to Barrage mode

- Removed Self Damage from secondary cluster bombs

Fixes:

• Fixed several common crashes.

• Fixed Primed Fury missing from the Codex.

• Fixed The Codex displaying incorrect resistances for all enemies. This was just a UI bug and did not affect actual gameplay.

• Fixed the whisker placement on Kavat heads.

• Fixed an exploit with Relics in non-endless Fissure missions.

• Fixed the stealth Affinity multiplier not giving you more Affinity and Focus despite it saying it is.

• Fixed Wukong's Defy and Iron Jab having duplicate Ability Descriptions.

• Fixed Loki's Invisibility visual effects appearing as a bubble rather than a silhouette of Loki.

• Fixed Volt's Arrester helmet having tinting issues.

• Fixed a confusing minimap marker in the Kuva Fortress tileset.

• Fixed 'You picked up a key' transmission on the Kuva Fortress Assault mission playing for all players rather than just the user picking up the key.

• Fixed issue with Motion Blur on Profile Dioramas.

• Fixed an issue with the reward manifest on Alator, Mars.

• Fixed issues with an awkward heavy landing sound on Ash's Teleport.

• Fixed issues with players escaping the Fortress Extraction levels.

• Fixed the Grineer Icon on the Kuva Scimitar skin floating.

• Fixed unreleased Relics and Primes appearing in missions.

• Fixed intense flickering on DX9 sessions.

• Fixed issues with trading.

• Fixed missing music in the Operator Cradle room.

• Fixed Ember Noble idle set using the wrong animations for different variants as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/718794-ember-noble-animations/

• Fixed missing link to Tethra's Doom mods in the codex (was preventing Jolt and Voltaic Strike from showing up in the codex).

• Fixed issues with Steam Controller not working.

• Fixed a significant amount of missing Codex Mods thanks to the helpful Tenno here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/175141-list-of-codex-bugs/?page=14#comment-7954000

Spoiler Changes & Fixes :

Reveal hidden contents

Riven Mod Changes:

• Removed the "Kill Sentients without raising alarms" Unveil challenge due to impossibility with the way Lua mission spawning works.Challenge complications will be updated retroactively, in this case, the removed challenge will simply become "Kill Sentients".

• Fixed a loss of functionality in the Arsenal when swapping configurations with Riven Mods.

• Tweaked and removed some of the more frustrating challenges for Riven Unveliling.

• Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.

Changes:

• Fixed the ineffective jump animation that happens when attempting to jump while hitting the ground but before landing animation (which would leave you stuck in the animation and likely inside the Maw's stomach afterward)

• Added various sound polish to Operator Void powers.

• Fixed the Codex Entry for 'The War Within' not using the correct Operator.

• Refined the targeting of the Golden Maw for the 'Transference' portion of The War Within to be more user friendly.

• Kuva Siphon spawning has been disabled in Invasions and Void Fissure missions.

• Refined the contrast of the Archwing Lasers in the 3rd mission of 'The War Within' to be more colourblind friendly.

• Removed the energy drain from the Golden Maw Transference.

• Increased the range of Operator Void Pulse.

• Reduced the finisher range of the Golden Maw (he has less of a range to snatch you now).

• Polished Operator movement on several animations.

• Improved the behaviours of Teshin's Specter so it doesn't sit around doing nothing when players are off-navigation, it will instead switch immediately to ranged.

Fixes:

• Fixed Orvius parts being exchanged for Ducats.

• Fixed Kuva Siphons becoming 'frozen' by several Warframe powers, allowing for infinite farming.

• Fixed Kuva Siphon progress being wiped during a host migration. Currently host migration will restart the event, but we are looking for 'continue' solutions.

• Fixed viewing other player's profiles showing your own 'The War Within' alignment.

• Fixed subtitles missing from The Worm Queen's transmissions.

• Fixed the 'Broken Sceptre' weapon affecting respawn of Health drops in Conclave.

• Fixed a number of crashes and game freezes related to using your Operator as MIrage and Inaros.

• Fixed a number of crashes and game freezes related to Operator Transference.

• Fixed issues with key bindings and Transference usage which should help players on controllers.

• Fixed game freezes related to timing Transference usage.

• Fixed an issue where you could use Transference to teleport through thin walls.

• Fixed snow appearing in cutscenes of The War Within after dying on the mountain pass.

• Fixed an issue with infinite Warframe power casting in Operator form.

• Fixed being able to jump and run in the water as your Operator.

• Fixed Powers affecting Kuva Siphoning.

Please fix bug in Trials (LOR and JV). Both of them have a lot of bug. I have reported those bugs in my post in mission post. Please read it and fix. It is verry difficult to finish trial with those bugs. Thanks 

21 minutes ago, Luciel2308 said:

Please fix bug in Trials (LOR and JV). Both of them have a lot of bug. I have reported those bugs in my post in mission post. Please read it and fix. It is verry difficult to finish trial with those bugs. Thanks 

Could you give me more information on those bugs? 

Spoiler

Void relic reactant bug : 10/10 with warframe, if you let other ppl extract and be at operator stance, you will receive 0 reward. (0/10 reactant when operator form)

I dont know if we can receive x2 Void trace. (like open the relic at warframe form + operator form) xD

anyway, funny :p

<3

Edited by Kraygon13

Just now, Kraygon13 said:

Void relic reactant bug : 10/10 with warframe, if you let other ppl extract and be at operator stance, you will receive 0 reward. (0/10 reactant when operator form)

I dont know if we can receive x2 Void trace. (like open the relic at warframe form + operator form) xD

anyway, funny :p

This is known and listed in the SPOILER BUGS LIST UPDATE box under MISC. Thanks! :) 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Some of the current bugs in JV:
-In the last stage, you spawn without your Archwing. You have to run around in space with your Warframe and kick the Spore into Jordas.
The only way to fix this currently is to get inside Jordas and back out again, which gives you your archwing back. Death removes archwing again.

-Jordas sits down on wrong places. Only Host sees the correct position.
They way he sits down makes it impossible for clients to shoot at the buttons:

Spoiler

OBG9GHM.jpg
KvzpPwk.jpg

It was not possible for us to hit the right button.

A little bug or maybe not on the new tileset, not major but annoys me.

Spoiler

Worm Queen transmissions that happen in the screens spread across the Kuva Fortress have no subtitles, at least not for me. When Rebecca demo'ed it before it had subtitles, but with subtitles on I don't get them. Not sure if a bug or intended to not have subtitles there. Also, I use English language for the game, so I dunno if that's related (like subtitles only showing if you change language), still I'd like to have them in English as well since it hard to hear her when you are being shot at (I don't like translated games when I understand English just fine, but hearing it can be hard so the subtitles still help even if they are in English as well).

I also use 4:3 resolution.

Also, I didn't see it listed, but Arcanes are not showing their effects when they trigger, even though they do trigger but no buff indicator is shown.

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl

Queen's Room Bug:

While engaged with the first set of 2 guards I ended up, I believe, transferring out of my frame at the exact moment I died. This left my frame on the floor dead while the operator was alive and immortal. It also froze the operator when I faced Tenchin. I was forced to restart. Not happy about the immortal ability but less happy about the restart.

Edited by digritz

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I have played 4 times Trial The Jordas Verdict (after update TWW) and I got bug in this trial.

- When I check warframe mode and archwing mode before begin the trial, the button disappear when i press it. Look like it only allow me to press once.
- Sometimes, someone stuck at the end of Archwing part (phase 1). Maybe they will be sent into to start point and they have to go to the door again without coming inside. They must wait for their team to finish the Decyption to start stage 2.
- I see the mobs but they are not really in the field. The mobs doesnt spawn in the whole map (after finish Archwing mission).

- Finnally, the most terrible bug is most of us are in WARFRAME MODE. We use the parkour to move, we use warframe's skills but we use Archwing weapons. We cant move until we make golem engines to charge and open the way to get inside the golem. In the tunnel, we took back the Archwing Mode, but if we die inside the golem and then we will be ejected , we will turn back to Hybrid Mode
- When in Hybrid mode, we can use the transference (press 5). 

15085565_1183200401749198_87572772098132
Please, fix it. Thank you

Edited by Luciel2308

Invincible Operator Bug

I encountered a bug not to long ago that can possibly be abused, not sure how, maybe with interception.

This happened on Ariel(On Pluto I believe) while playing solo as volt and I haven't tried to duplicate the results.

Since the operator is invincible, when my Warframe died I pressed 5 (transference) and went into operator mode (I may have been spamming 5), the result was an invincible operator that once reduced to 0 health went back to 100 indefinitely. I still had revives but since my operator was still alive, I was able to continue the mission as the invincible operator.

I ended up quitting/aborting the mission after a few minutes because I knew it was a bug and my aim was kuva and the operator had no energy (possibly due to some energy drain in the area). Therefore UI I am unsure if it was even possible to complete the mission.

ps.

Can we please get some UI or more apparent UI regarding the operators cooldowns or energy bar; it's really annoying trying to perform an action with an expected result and instead getting no result.

Edited by Vyred
spoiler?

[DE]Danielle, please tell us, what is about "skipping entire mission in TWW"? I'm understand, that this is a complex problem and you need more time, but I wonder how exactly your team will fix it. I mean, the TWW quest have nonlinear decisions that will affect on ending and many tenno are complain that one or more missions marked as complete in codex. That's mean the decisions that was accepted during this missions are unknown. And here is my question, did you just add the occasion to replay those missions with overwritting "decisions progress" or reset a whole quest? I apologize for grammatical and spelling errors.

Edited by Sawako_123