Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

1 minute ago, Gelkor said:

I mean, the healing tower is probably the second most useful, but the others, a nonscaling turret and a nonscaling carpet bombing are just laudable utility compared to complete system security resets.

Just FYI if something is laudable it means it's deserving of praise.

A nonscaling turret and a nonscaling carpet bomb aren't laudable, they're laughable. :P

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Just FYI if something is laudable it means it's deserving of praise.

A nonscaling turret and a nonscaling carpet bomb aren't laudable, they're laughable. :P

I stand corrected. Thanks.

But yeah, I've always found it funny how, cosmetics aside, the most useful Landing Craft was the default one, actually a decent sign of avoiding pay to win, IMO.

Edited by Gelkor

6 hours ago, DarkOmegaGamer said:

You and the game define skins differently. Look up the deluxe skins and some of the Tennogen stuff.

They still aren't skins, regardless of what the game incorrectly defines them as. The tennogen stuff - minus the syandanas and some of the helmets/weapons - are reskins. Do you happen to know whether liset prime has its own independent entry on the craft screen?

Edited by Naith

They shouldve made liset prime as its own thing, pack it with the new cephalon NEO ORDIS, which has new lines, new form, able to project his 3D holographic "cube body" near us when he talks (following us like sentinel, but only in the liset), so its not just a little mini screen on the left side everytime he talks to us.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

They shouldve made liset prime as its own thing, pack it with the new cephalon NEO ORDIS, which has new lines, new form, able to project his 3D holographic "cube body" near us when he talks (following us like sentinel, but only in the liset), so its not just a little mini screen on the left side everytime he talks to us.

That would've been quite interesting.

7 hours ago, HELLisEVERYWHERE said:

No, in my opinion, the 2 booster packs are the pack itself. if they would remove that, half of the members who buy prime access, will buy just the middle one because there is no use of the accessories pack without the boosters. Ok you look cool, but the 'look cool' ain't gonna make the mobs drop more affinity or more credits.

Something that is worth 50$ besides 2 skins ? *facepalm*

Not everyone will say PA accessories is worth it, but I  found it worth and bought it instantly. Its different for everyone 

8 hours ago, direcyphre said:

We're already getting more in this than some in the past. 

Value is in the eye of the beholder.

Some think they are good value others think they are amazingly overpriced and some think air support charges are absolute garbage.

Nobody is ever going to agree on prime accessories. Not just this one, people have had differing opinions on Prime Access since it started.

I would just like to throw in a vet's 2 cents.

I have bought waaay too many Prime Accessories over my 2+ years playing Warframe. This includes 3 Prime Syandanas and 2 Prime Armor sets.

The Nekros Accesories were really cool, but just more versions of shiny things I already own. I also do not have much use for plat or boosters.

Enter Nov 22, Valkyr releases. This Valkyr Accessories includes not 1 but 2 brand new accessories in categories that have never been done before. As a player who really wants to support this game but doesn't need more shiny Armor or Syandanas, I am THRILLED with this pack. 

Is is it great? Not necessarily.

Am I happy with it? Absolutely.

39 minutes ago, DamCir said:

That first concept looks pretty cool but there's barely any actual Valkyr in it other than the sort-of-flowery face (also for some reason her boobs are much bigger but whatever). It needs to resemble the actual original Warframe more (Gersemi or normal whatever, it doesn't look like either) The biggest issue is definitely that nonprime Valkyr is thin and agile-looking, to match the fact that she is based on angrily flipping out (literally) and going psycho like an animal. That concept is a lot bulkier with the neck/shoulder parts, the leg cage things and the large shoulders. (Also yeah, the boobs).

The second one barely looks different to Gersemi except with some gold patches. Not Primey enough imo.

The issue with artistic design is that you can never judge it objectively. You claim that Valkyr Prime is underwhelming in her design, but I'm not sure in what way you mean, as your examples of a "good Valkyr design" include a design that is based on a) original valkyr with a bulkier build and a lot more additions, and b) Gersemi Valkyr with the standard thin build and less additional Gold wires/whatever you want to call them, in favour of simple gold patches. If what you want in Valkyr were more clear then I could maybe see your point better.

8 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I bought the accessories to pay DE for TWW. It may not have been worth the wait imo, but they put a lot of time into it.

I can't recall a time when the Accessories pack offered anything that you could get in game, it's always been the exclusive stuff. 

But whatever, they're an extra item than usual, I just don't see the point of them at all. I can literally build thousands if I need them.

For the air support, I don't think so. The pack must contain something that the player can't get or requires a lot of grind. Air support can be acquired through dojo for free so it's actually a waste to have it in the pack.

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo

5 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

They don't like gating too much stuff behind paywalls really. If they had made the ship its own thing, it'd need its own Life Support feature instead of sharing the Liset one.

Is it just me? I'm disappointed. 30 air support charges? Really?

I get almost all the accessory packs, but I think I sitting this one out. I dont even get the point of a prime liset, let alone one thats a skin. Meaning i cant customize it with skins. Is this a joke?

and that suit... Well this is all opinion, but its fugly. I was looking forward to a prime operator suit and you ruined it. Good job.

PA pack is a bust...

back to playing another game until DE's plan for warframe doesn't look like staring up someone's pooshoot.

10 hours ago, DamCir said:

What people expected

Hide contents

warframe_valkyr_prime__wip_by_n4n0_1805-

warframe__valkyr__gersemi_prime__wip_by_

What they got instead.

Hide contents

jsSwyHi.jpg

Oh, I actually like that wrist sword. Would have been a cool idea for the prime version of Hysteria. Animations may have looked a bit weird though.